Status: Posting.

Never Too Late

Plans

It was already night time when the other members of the Cullen family came back. I was looking out the window when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, and lips on my neck. I looked around and of course, saw Edward. I smiled at him and he stopped kissing my neck. He flashed me a smile back, and next thing I know, his lips were on mine. His lips slowly parted and I kissed him back with ease. His kiss was still full of passion, desire and love. Like his other kisses, it was gentle and light, and romantic-all at the same time. When we pulled away, I saw him flash me my favorite smile of his, the crooked one.

"Missed me?" He asked with a big grin.
"Sure. I thought you were just going to take a while." I said, playfully pouting, then laughing.
"Oh, well, I`m back. And, I`ll make it up to you." He said with a wink.
"How?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Well, we`re going to Isle Esme on Friday. Is it okay if we spend a few days there? Just the two of us." He said and smiled at me.
"Sure. Some alone time, finally." I laughed.
"Yeah, just the two of us. Okay, I`ll ask Alice and Rosalie to pack your stuff tomorrow. Emmett`s packing mine now."
"Aww, big bro`s not coming?" I asked as Emmett walked in the room and started packing Edward`s clothes.
"No, Edward wants you alone for a few days. Selfish isn`t he, sis?" He joked, laughing.
"Bro? Sis? What the. . .?" Edward asked, confused.
"Emmett`s like a big brother to me, and he says I`m like a little sister to her, so that`s what we call each other." I said with a laugh.
"Oh." Edward said, finally understanding.
"Well, I guess I`ll be contented having her alone for 2 days. Then after those 2 days, everyone can come visit us, then we`ll all go home together." Edward said.
"Sounds good to me. I`ll let everyone know." Emmett said as he finished packing Edward`s clothes.
"See ya, sis." He said as he went out of Edward`s room.

Edward laughed and laid me down on the bed, then laid next to me. We just talked until I yawned and felt a bit sleepy.

"Go to sleep, Aly. I love you. Goodnight." He said as he gave me a kiss on the lips then on my forehead.
"Sure, I love you too, Edward. Goodnight." I said, yawning, then falling asleep.

* * *

"Aly!" Rosalie screamed as I descended down the stairs with Edward.
"Hey, Rose, what`s up?" I asked.
"Let`s go shopping!" She said in her happy voice.

I looked at Edward. He laughed then agreed.

"Sure, Rose. Let`s go." I said as I grabbed her hand and started to walk towards the door when Edward cleared his throat.
"Aww, come on, Edward, I promise I`ll buy her lots of clothes too!" She said, not hoping he changed his mind.
"Good, but that`s not exactly why I cleared my throat." He said, then turned to look at me.
"Oh, sorry, Edward. Here." I said and walked gracefully towards him.

As soon as I was on his side, he wrapped his arm around my waist, and his free hand cupped my cheek. He kissed me passionately and I kissed back. I pulled away after a few minutes because I didn`t want to keep Rosalie waiting.

"Bye, love." I said giving him a quick peck and left with Rosalie.

* * *

"So, what exactly are we going to buy?" I asked her as we entered a shop we both liked.
"Umm, bikinis and some other clothes. That good?" She asked.
"Sure. I got money so don`t buy me anything."
"Nuh-uh, I promised Edward to buy you lots of clothes." She disagreed.
"Okay well, how `bout I buy my bikinis, and you can buy me other clothes?" I asked.
"Okay." She finally agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhh.. :)))) Sorry for the wait. Here's Chapter 10. :)