Status: Posting.

Never Too Late

Love

Friday finally came and I woke up with Edward`s lips kissing my wrist. I moved a bit and his eyes met mine. He smiled my favorite crooked smile and in an instant, his lips were on mine. I moaned a bit in the kiss and he pulled away.

"Well, good morning to you too." He greeted, grinning back at me.
"Morning, love." I replied and gave him a quick peck then got out of bed.
"We`re going to leave in a few." He reminded me as I nodded.

I took a bath and fixed myself quickly. In a few minutes, I was already at Edward`s side. We both headed downstairs and were greeted by the whole family.

"I hope you two have fun." Esme said with a motherly smile on her face.
"Take care of Alyssa, Edward." Carlisle said happily.
"You know I would." Edward replied.
"Bring her back in one piece, okay?" Rosalie added, laughing a bit.
"Oh Aly, you`re going to love what Edward planned! Also, I hope you like the place. Edward will tell you all about it later." Alice clapped and gave me a wink.
"Alice, enough! You`re gonna ruin the surprise." Edward hissed playfully.
"Sorry." She mumbled.
"Alyssa, I wouldn`t be there to control Edward, so be careful. And brother, control yourself." Jasper said.
"Oh and be gentle on my sis, alright Edward? Don`t go wrecking all the furnitures." Emmett said with a smirk and gave me a huge bear hug before we left.

* * *

"So. . . Isle Esme?" I asked with a curious face.
"Yes. It`s an island Carlisle bought for Esme. We go there every once in a while." He explained.
"Oh. So it`s like, Esme Island too, right? Where is it really located anyway?" I asked in a low voice.
"Yes. You can also call it that. Well, it`s located in Brazil. That`s why we need to take a plane. A plane is more convenient and faster than running." He said in a whisper, then chuckled a bit.
"Oh! Right, okay." I said laughing at my stupidity.

* * *

We finally arrived at Isle Esme, and as soon as we got there, my jaw dropped a bit in amazement. It was drop-dead gorgeous! Clean beach, white sand and we stayed in a huge house near the beach. Also, as Edward said, no one else was there-just the two of us. I finally put myself back together and closed my mouth. My thoughts were interrupted though, by Edward`s lips kissing my shoulders. He stopped and smiled as I looked at him, then sat next to me on the steps as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"So, Mr. Cullen, how many women have you brought here?" I teased him.

I looked back up at him and saw his expression. His face was serious, yet calm. His grip tightened around my waist, pulling me closer to him, so I laid my head on his shoulders.

"You`re the only one I brought here. Because you`re the only one who captured my heart." He said seriously.
"Good. I love you, Edward. More than life itself." I said, sighing and shutting my eyes closed.
"I love you too, Alyssa." He said and crushed his lips on mine.

I kissed back with the same passion he put in the kiss and locked my arms around his neck. He carried me bridal style and headed to the bedroom. He laid me on the bed, towering over me. Throughout this, our lips never left each others. The kisses grew more intense and after a few minutes, we pulled away for air. Both breathing heavily, we smiled at each other. He kissed my neck, careful enough not to leave any hickeys.

"I want this to be special, Alyssa." He whispered seductively in my ear.

I knew he wanted me and I knew that I wanted him, and his actions are making me go haywire. I moaned as he continued to kiss my neck, then to my jaw, then my lips.

* * *

"I love you, Alyssa." He cooed in my ear.
"I love you too, Edward." I whispered.
"I`m sorry if I made you tired." He chuckled.
"It`s alright. It`s worth it anyway." I laughed too.
"Thank you, baby." He said, our breathing finally even, as he wrapped his arms around me and I buried my face on his chest.
"You`re welcome." I said with a yawn.
"Go to sleep, I know you`re tired. Goodnight. I love you." He whispered.
"I love you too." I mumbled back then fell asleep.

That was the first time, Edward and I made love. He was my first. And as far as I`m concerned my last. I don`t want a life without him. I might not be able to get through if I lost him. He`s my everything. My life. And I don`t know what I`d be without him.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)) LOL. Here's 11.