Status: Posting.

Never Too Late

Family

I woke up the next day hearing Edward on the phone. He didn`t notice I was awake so I closed my eyes and tried getting back to sleep but I couldn`t. I finally gave up and stared at the ceiling `till Edward finished his call. He turned to look at me and gave me a kiss.

"Hey, sorry, did I wake you?" He asked.
"No, it`s okay. Um, who was on the phone a while ago?" I asked, curious, because he was asking whoever that was on the phone to 'shut up'.
"Oh, it`s your 'bro', Emmett. He kept on teasing me on whether we broke some stuff here. So, I asked him to shut up. Oh and they said they`re almost here." He said rolling his eyes and chuckling.
"Hmm, well we better get cleaned up, then." I said sitting up and putting on my clothes.
"Hmm, well there`s the beach. We can always go for a swim before they arrive." He said as I stood up and finished getting dressed, and then kissing my shoulders.
"Sure, sure. I`ll meet you there." I said giving him a quick kiss then disappearing to change into my bikini.

I put shorts over the bikini and headed out with Edward to the beach. We laughed, talked, swam and just had fun. He then made me face him and next thing I know, his icy lips were on mine. I kissed him back and my hands got tangled on his hair as his arms wrapped around my waist. The kiss got intense so I moved my hands on his face, and he pulled me closer to him. I moaned when he explored my mouth with his tongue and I felt him smile. Someone screamed our names which made us stop what we were doing and pulled away quickly. He groaned when he saw all the other Cullens watching and laughing at us, and I just laughed and went over to them.

"Aly!" I heard Alice and Rosalie`s voices as I walked over to them.
"Sorry I can`t hug you guys, I`m still a bit wet." I said, while Edward followed behind, laughing.
"So, uh, little brother, can we still stay for one night? Or the furniture`s already--" Emmett started to kid around but he got cut off by Edward.
"Shut up, Emmett!" Edward growled.
"Okay, okay! Hot-head." Emmett laughed.

After a few seconds, Edward was finally calm, thanks to Jasper. And then, we all just had fun on the beach, swimming, talking and laughing.

* * *

We spent a nice 2-day vacation in Isle Esme then finally decided to leave. When finally coming back at Oregon, I hurried to my room and slept. Tired of the long, yet fun day we had, back in Isle Esme. Sleep is my way of getting away from reality for just a bit. And then I dozed off into a deep slumber, finally contented with Edward. But other than that, little did we know, that something bad is coming. That the last person we wanted to meet was finally there with us, in our neighborhood. Just a few blocks away.
And everytime I sleep, I have a nightmare about that. The only thing is, everyday that nightmare doesn`t come to a start, it never really ends too. I just don`t mention it to Edward.
As I slept and left reality for a while, I wasn`t aware of what will be coming my way tomorrow, and the next days to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's 12.