Status: Awe...

Arranged Love

Mrs & Mr. Meet

Two hours on a plane, and almost silent robot and constant calls of "are you sure you don't want some water" from a very cheeky flight attendant and I had landed. Finally. I clunked down the steps, rubbing my hand through my loosely done curls, yawning.

"This is Washington?" I questioned looking around at the mist...the blue mountains in the distance. "Its raining." I noted, wiping mist from my cheek as little droplets poured down my skin.

"Yes Mrs. Reynolds." Robot echoed and I turned to him, my teeth chattering.

"Stop CALLING ME THAT!" I groaned and he looked at his feet.

"Sorry Mrs. Reynolds." He went on and with that he took my robe out of my hand and slipped it back over my body, even adding the little cap as a rain catcher. "I would wear all the clothes I could get my hands on, it gets pretty chilly." He warned me and I nodded, closing my mouth.

"I hate Washington so far..." I mumbled and Robot laughed slightly putting his arm around my shoulder, tugging me along. I huddled closer to him and suddenly I noticed how good he smelled...it was some cologne...it was..."You smell good." I breathed and I smiled happily. I had always been a sucker for cologne.

I burried my face in the chest of his jacket and he looked down at me surprised. "Sorry..." I mumbled but I didn't let go, I just curled my fist in his shirt.

"Lead me away." I mumbled and he kept his arm around me, pulling me through the terminal. That's when I noticed something...he was terribly good looking. His hair was dark chesbut brown with rain drops clinging to it, his eyes were dark moss green...he was young...to young to be a butler.

"Mrs. Reynolds..." He spoke suddenly and I looked up at him as he stared down, his mouth opening in a beautiful smile...a smile that didn't belong to the help. He looked like a Prince. "Your staring..." He noted and I nodded.

"I'm allowed to stare, there's no law that says I'm not." I said pressing on the royalty thing and Robot chuckled.

"Mrs. Reynolds..."

"My name is Blaire."

"But I like Mrs. Reynolds." He insisted and I watched him closely, measuring him with my eyes.

"Your not supposed to say that. Your supposed to listen to me. Your just a butler." I mumbled and he gritted his teeth, staring me down. I kept myself firm and finally he sighed, moving my tassle to the right side of my face.

"Your so..." He couldn't speak and I contiued to stare. "You belong in Washington" He finished and my mouth opened in surprise. "I missed your letters." He kept on and I gasped pulling away from him, putting my hands on my mouth.

"Your my fiance!" I gaped like a dumn little fish and he smiled cockily.

"Yes, Mrs Blaire Reynolds."

I contiued to stare at him for three seconds before I attacked him. I stepped forward and I raised my hands taking his face in mine as I inspected him, breathing out quietly. Heat rose into his skin and I smiled lightly.

"Why do you call me that?" I mumbled and I dragged my hands down his chest, putting them through his coat.

"I like the sound of your name." He admited honestly. "Blaire...Reynolds." His last name put with mine. I smiled softly as I burried my hands tighter into his coat.

"Your warm..." I noted louder and I burried my face into his chest once more...more comfortable. This was my husband.

"Blaire...we have to go..." He pressed and I nodded, grabbing his hand and squeazing it. He stared at me, stepped away from him and I smiled back, zipping my lips closed. "Your so..."

"I thought we were in a hurry..." I mumbled, not waiting for the rest of his sentence. He nodded and pulled me along but it only made it worse.

The only thing I could watch was his arm, the way his fingers felt so warm in mine, the way he breathed...the way he stepped quickly and moved his jaw...those deep dark green eyes. His quickened pace. I was fasinated by him, entranced. I couldn't look away for a moment and I realized this was the man I was marrying, this was the man I was arranged to love...

"I love you" I tested the words in my mouth and he looked at me briefly, his eyebrows raised. I made a mental note to make him do that more often. I wanted him to be surprised by me. "I love you" I repeated, moving the words under my tongue. Love...love. "testing...one...two... three." I mumbled and I blushed.

He smiled, squeazing my fingers. "Your are clear, it sounded beautiful" He concluded and I playfully punched him in the arm, feeling my face fill with blood. Then I heard it and our little moment was broken by a screech.

"BLAKE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!???"
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh...I liked this chapter a bit because of that weird intro...how Blaire was naturally drawn to "him" how they kind of connected even though they're complete strangers. Its not evil and its not too sweet. I thought it was a cute chapter. Thanks by the way for my two comments, this chapter was for you guys. My first fans! Yay