Status: Awe...

Arranged Love

I think you have an inferior complex, sweetheart

I stepped out of my shower feeling refreshed and light. I was happy, even if my situation wasn't the best. I tried looking in the mirror and I swiped at it, pulling my dark hair away from my face. I looked happy I guess? I smiled, testing the reaction on my lips and they did what I asked...but it looked fake. I thought for a second and imagined my fiance, Blake. My lips upturned on their own and I saw...was that a blush? I smiled brighter pulling my hair away from my face and watching it curl with the heat.

"Blaire?" I heard his voice and my blush deepened as I quickly swiped at the mirror again, trying to clear away my image as I pulled up my towel.

"Um...I just got out..." I mumbled to myself, itching my neck and feeling the blush spread...everywhere...oh god.

"Can I come in for a sec.."

"WHY?" I screeched in disbelief, my head turning around to stare at the door that had luckily...NOT popped up.

"toothbrush?" He mumbled incredulous and I blushed. Its not like he was going to attack me or anything, get a hold of yourself Blaire. I mumbled to myself, smoothing down my hair.

"Alright uh...come in...just..." Too late, the door had already popped up. I gasped and almost screamed but then I realized I would look incredibly stupid. I mean I did say he could come in.

"Hello..." Blake mumbled oddly, scrubbing the back of his neck with his hand. I smiled lightly looking at him through the mirror. "You stare at yourself in the mirror?" He questioned and I gaped at him.

"I was just...uh...a girl has the right to admire herself." I defended and he stared at me through the mirror, his eyebrows raised. I could just imagine a toothpick in his mouth as he moved it around with his tongue.

"Are you a manwhore?" I asked suddenly, turning around and leaning my palms on the granite counter top with my towel tucked and secure.

"Excuse me?"

"Because I've dealt with manwhores before, they think their all that you know but really their dick is the size of a toothpick, like the one you wish you could be pushing around in your mouth right now fantasizing about my body...mhmm. But really its just your abandonment issues getting to you and the fact that your mom is probably as fake and as plastic as a barbie doll and that your dad is a strict golfer who wares kakhis and tells you your a dissapointment everyday. Yep your as transluscent as..."

"Are you ok?" I stopped and turned around to him, gaping and he came forward, his face grim.

"I asked you a question and..."

"Blaire are you OK?" He raised his voice a bit, putting his hand on either of my bare shoulders. I breathed carefully and he came forward a bit closer, putting both hands on my face, smiling.

"I think you have a bit of an inferior complez yourself, sweetheart." He told me and I blushed closing my eyes.

"Stop calling me sweetheart, you sound like such an old man."

"Maybe I am an old man, maybe your marring a perverted seventy year old trapped in a nineteen year old's body..." He purred into my ear and I stopped breathing.

"you pervert..." I announced once again and he gently bent in closer.

"you know I get all my charm from my lesbian sister?" He purred and I slapped him across the face...on accident of course.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, my hands going to my face and he chuckled lightly.

"Its alright babe, it didn't hurt." He mumbled again and I stared at him.

"This must be like Chuckie Cheese and Wonderland mixed together for ya, huh?" I mumbled and he smiled.

"Aw sweetheart, your better than greasy pizza and deranged clock holding rabbits...Barney is more my taste anyway..." He contiued and I just stared.

"Well as much as I'd love to sit and chat with you, I'm in a towel and you can't produce much clever conversation while your head and clevage is being pressed by wet cloth."

"Oh that sounds terribly sexy."

"Go jump off a bridge."

"Only if you jump with."

I groaned loudly, slamming the door in his face. I hope it broke on him. But instead of growling I found myself smirking as I stepped into the closet. I had to admit I liked the attension. I have never talked to anybody so...easily in my life its scary.

I mean I know it seems shallow but throughout my whole dating life I always thought that guys were only put on this world to...I stared back at my fiance as he leaned against the wall, watching me.

"Are you staring now?" I mumbled and he stood up, embarassed looking.

"Uh...I was just..."

"You don't have to explain. I know I'm too...hot...to...handle." I purred, shaking my hips and growling like a cat. I heard him laugh and I turned back batting my eyes.

"You are one wild eighteen year old." He told me and I put on my flirting smile remembering those nights with Caleb. I cringed internally and turned away from him.

"I'll leave you to uh...change." He mumbled and I nodded.

"Look I'm sorry I'm being such a...its just...I haven't really adjusted yet. I'm not myself. Can I talk to my friend?" I mumbled and he stared at me surprised, his eyebrows raised.

"I mean, I really miss him and uh..."

"him?"

"Yes him, he's my one true love and I hate you oh I hate you for taking me away from him, OH MATTIE!" I screamed throwing my hand across my forehead and trying to hide the fact I just slapped the heck out of it...ouch.

"Alright, alright, here you can borrow my phone." He mumbled handing me something out of his pocket. I looked at him cautiously and he raised his eyebrows, waving the phone in my face his dark green eyes sparkling.

"Thank you" I mumbled and I gave him my "women are better than men, but its not that you'll ever know cause your checking out my boobs" look but he didn't look down, he looked into my eyes, a first and he smiled. I lost my breath for a second as he continued to stare right through me and...

"Blaire..."

"Yes um..thanks again." I mumbled, taking the phone. Woah that was a close one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the whole spy thing. I deleted it. Now this chapter may be yet another disillusioned mess that looks like its going no where but hang in there, its gonna have a bright side...I think. I don't know, for the first time I've lost myself in a story. I started this with a simple idea. A girl who wants an arranged marriage and it just kinda spun outta control. Hmm...any ideas would be helpful but while I'm ranting I'm going to share a little personal story with you.

The little things count. I never truely realized that until I entered math, completely done with life and my new recent crush who constantly flirted with me said something simple that made my heart pound faster the whole period, something so plain everyone else would have thought I was being terribly overdramatic, but it made me feel good.

He asked me, on the strangest of days why there was a cross on my shirt. He asked if I was religious. He was asking me these simple questions, trying to get to know me better with a real intrest in his eyes...and that is something I will always remember. That sometimes love isn't all about romance and teasing, sometimes its just about the little things like are you religious that really mean stuff. The words that say I want to get to know you, I don't want a fake relationship with you and I've always kind of remembered that for my stories. And that is something I always try to remember in my stories and I feel I've slightly dismeandored that in this story and now I will eventually find my way on track...