Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

"Raine?"

Lorraine’s P.O.V

When we got inside the house me and Paul both went to the kitchen, but for 2 different purposes. He went to go eat pancakes with the rest of the pack and I went to go talk to Emily.

“Hey Emily, how’s it going?” I asked when I got near her.

“Everything’s going well, although, Sam has been getting a little angrier at the slightest of things; I swear it’s like he’s the pregnant one.”

Oh yeah did I forget to mention that Emily was pregnant…well now I did. You’re welcome.

We both laughed out loud, the pack looking at us with weird looks.

“So how are they? Do you two know if they’re boys or girls yet? Or both?”

“They can’t tell until one more month. But I want to know really badly so I can plan ahead.” She said blissfully.

I thought for a second… contemplating whether or not I should use one of my more unused powers on her; sight.

“Hey Emily, If I told you that I could find out what the gender of the baby is by using my power of sight, would you want to know now?” I asked.

She dropped her plate that she was putting away, it shattered on the floor. She looked to me with wide eyes, “Please, Please tell me Lori. I want to know now!” she exclaimed, jumping up and down.

“Okay I will tell you and Sam if you would like, only if you stop jumping. I’m sure a pre-development concussion is not in your future.” I laughed, making her stop jumping.

She walked really fast to Sam and the others.

“Sam! Do you want to know what our baby will be? Lori said that she can use her sight powers to tell us now if we’d like.”

His eyed widened and he stood up quickly.

“Could you do that for us Lori? Without harming the baby of course.” He asked me

I nodded, “Yes I can easily tell what you’re children are, in fact I already know.”

“Tell us please.” They both pleaded softly.

“Okay, Emily. Sam, you two wonderful soon-to-be parents are having, identical twins, one boy and one girl.” I announced to them all.

She cheered and gave me a tight hug, its not like it hurt me, but it was still a pretty tight hug for a human.

Her and Sam shared a light kiss, he picked her up and swung her around happily.

Paul gets up from his seat and pulls me to the table.

“They look really happy. Do you think that you and I will get to experience that?” he asked

I smiled and gave him a kiss, “Paul, I don’t think it will happen… I know it will happen. I’ll make sure it does happen for us. I’m sure you’ll be a great father one day. But don’t you think it’s a little too early to talk about that?” I asked.

“Oh yeah I didn’t mean right this very second. We can wait as long as you wish.” He said.

I smiled at this; I could sense that he wanted to have pups of his own. They would be human if I had children with him; the werewolf blood will end up fighting off my own, which I would be thankful for. I don’t want another vampire child, but if I happened to get another I would love it nonetheless. I’m sure Paul would love it too…if he loves me he will love our child even if it turns out like me.

I stopped all my thoughts. What if Paul wanted to meet my daughter Ariana? She wasn’t very nice last time I saw her and I don’t think her attitude may have gotten better over the years, she’s one of the rogue vampires, but I just don’t have the heart to kill her. I could turn her back into a human, but she would hate me for one, and two I have to bite her in order to do that, and she’s not stupid. I won’t worry about this any longer, if it comes up then I will handle it. But until then, I will just sit in my mate’s lap and eat pancakes.

Wait, where’d all the pancakes go?

Damn. All gone.

“Hey Paul, I’m going to go visit Bella and the others. Will you be fine on your own until tomorrow?” I asked.

He tensed up quickly.

“I don’t trust that Cullen kid.” He growled

“Which one? Emmett or Jasper?”

“Both of them…they’re going to be after your heart non-stop and I just know it.”

“How would you know that?” I asked

“Because I’m a guy, I know what guys do when they like a girl.”

“So it’s because they’re guys? You do realize you just shot down all males of the world?” I laughed.

“Well I knew if I liked you and you were with someone else, then I know I would do everything and anything to get you in my arms.”

“That’s just the imprinting talking. But I believe you. But I can’t stay here forever; they are the main reason why I came to Forks. I at least have to go see them every now and then.”

“You could stay here forever.” He fake pouted

“I know but I owe them, they are also my family too.”

I gave him a light kiss on the cheek and sped off to my other home.

When I got there, I sensed Alice. I ran to where she was and I gave her a huge hug.

“Alice I’m so glad you’re back! I’m sorry for what Jasper said and I don’t even like him like that. I have Paul. Please don’t let this come between us as friends or sisters.”

She hugged me back. “I understand, and I believe you. But I want you to meet someone.”

She moved to the side and I saw an old friend of mine, he visited the castle I escaped from many times. Eric Vasila, one of the newest members of the Denali coven.

“Eric? Why are you in Forks? The people of my castle didn’t make you come find me did they?” I asked while giving him a huge hug.

Alice and the Cullens were dumbstruck. “You two know each other already?”

Eric spoke to Alice. “Yes Alice, we were old friends from the castle she recently ran away from. I would visit the castle many times and we would always run off and have some fun reaping havoc around the castle. Good times Raine.”

Yes he gave me the nickname Raine. It was my favorite nickname, but I’m not telling the wolves that, they can think of that themselves. Haha.

“Raine?” Edward asked.

“Yes Edward, it is one of my little nicknames I have. Eric is the only one that ever really called me that though, no one ever thought to call me Raine, but he did.”

I heard Edwards thoughts, he was thinking of weather jokes.

“And just to warn you, if you do any weather jokes, she will haunt you and prank you until she feels like stopping. I found that out the hard way.” Eric warned

Ah my great friend Eric, he was always out to ruin my fun. It would’ve been fun to prank Edward.

But who says I’m not going to anyway?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys liked, I felt like doing 2 posts in one day, so feel loved! I did it all for my readers. Stay tuned for some quarrels with Eric and Jasper, but its not about what you think.

Much love and Old Friends,
Starla