Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

“As A Dying Wish.”

Paul’s P.O.V

How dare that filthy unworthy bloodsucker try to hurt MY Lorraine; MY imprint! I let her out of my sight and I trust her with those Cullens and look what happens to her! She looks like the most torn up vampire I’ve ever seen.

I don’t want anything to happen to her because then Sam told me I would most likely go insane and die painfully not long after she dies. I don’t want to die and I’m not really worried about me, I’m more worried about her and her well- being.

I hate seeing her like this, tossing and turning in pain while she’s unconscious. She passed out from blood loss about an hour after I reached Sam’s house. He’s letting me keep her there so that when the pack and I are out patrolling then Emily can watch her. Her fangs are stuck out of her gums, Sam told me it’s because of the blood loss, and her body is most likely pushing out her fangs as a natural response that she needs blood. But she told us that her body could regenerate it in a week, but I’m so sure if she can make it that long. Hell I’m not even sure if I can wait that long, watching her in pain 24/7. As much as I hate to admit it, seeing her in pain so much makes me cry a lot during the day. As a guy I’m not really into admitting that to the pack but I know they hear me crying with my painful sobs. I don’t know how much longer I can take this without going insane.

I think I’m already starting to go clinically insane.

Lorraine’s P.O.V

I have no idea where I am. It’s so dark and cloudy where I am.

I’m not saying I’m afraid, but I’m really creeped out as to how I got here. The last thing that I remember is being in Paul’s arms after Jasper attacked me, then Paul took me to Sam’s and Emily’s place and set me down there on the guest bed. Then everything just went blank and I got sent here…where the hell could I be?

Edward’s P.O.V

I’m standing right next to Emmett, who doesn’t look well. He looks like he wants to slam something against the wall and break everything. Maybe it’s because one of the newest family members got attacked close enough to death, or maybe it’s because he actually liked Lori. I refuse to call her Raine because I honestly like Lori better.

"Emmett, why do you look ready to kill?" I asked him

"Because I'm so aggravated that I just want to go in there and just kill Jasper myself, instead of The Volturi getting the pleasure of doing it."

"But why would you go to such extremities to kill him. What are you trying to prove?" I asked him.

"I'm not trying to prove anything, I feel like crap because I have feelings for Raine and Jasper hurt her, giving us a bad name to the wolves again and hurting a girl I really like." he explained

"So you have feelings for Lorraine?"

"Yes, I do. I don't know why but i just feel a pull towards her."

"I do too." I mentioned

He glared at me.

"But not the same way you do, she just seems very familiar to me." I explained

He dropped his glare, "Oh, okay."

I’ll admit that I have a pull towards Lorraine, but I’m not so sure what it’s for. I feel like I know her better than anyone, and I’ve spent less time with her than anyone. Even for a vampire that’s been around for over one hundred years I’m still confused.

She looks a lot like someone I’ve known from long ago, I’ve noticed that. I wonder why she looks so familiar. Maybe when she comes back then I could ask her some questions.

Hopefully she comes back; I’m not so sure that the wolves will even let her come back here since she’s Paul’s Imprint. The wolves are very worried about losing any imprints and since she’s so strong I know that they really don’t want to lose her. Paul must be torn to pieces with everything that’s happening.

Wait. Why am I so worried about how Paul’s feeling? Well I realize I do care a lot about Lori and Paul makes her happy so I guess that might be why… but everything else I’m not so sure I wanna know. I know that there are a couple of things that Lori is keeping from us, but I’m not so sure that she’s going to tell us, and I’m not even really sure I want to know.

I can hear Jasper thrashing around the room. He knows that Carlisle called the Volturi and told them everything. He is most likely going to die. He may be my best friend but I still think it was wrong of him to try and kill Lori just because he wanted her and she was with someone else.

Emmett and I heard a crash in the room that Jasper was in, and our eyes widened.

We both ran in the room and we found that there was a huge hole in the wall.

“Damn. He got out! He’s going to go back after Lorraine! We have to run after him. Edward, you run after him since you’re the fastest and I’ll warn Carlisle.” Emmett said.

This isn’t going to turn out well.

Jasper’s P.O.V

Yes! I got out of there! I managed to escape from there, but I know that Edward is following close behind me. I can feel his emotions; he’s worried that I’m going to go after Lorraine. I will but not right now. I have to leave the country first. I’ll just hide away first. I ran to the border and jumped across; running about a mile into the forest, knowing that I would lose Edward. I heard howls and the sounds of paws slamming into the ground as the wolves ran after me.

I did exactly what Victoria did last year and I ran back to the border and jumped back over, pissing off the wolves. Edward was still too far behind to catch up. I could see that Paul was missing from the pack, and I frowned. He was the one I was going to attack, but now that plan was ruined.

I was tackled by one of the wolves, I landed on my back and I saw that it was Paul. He crossed the border! Damn I forgot that Carlisle gave him permission to cross. He ripped his huge teeth into my skin, easily tearing me to pieces. I realized this very quickly. I was stuck. I was going to die tonight; this is the end for me.

I just sat there as my limbs were being ripped from my body. The wolves at the edge of the border were howling in praise. They were happy to get revenge for Lorraine and I was glad to give them that.

I knew I was going to die anyway. As I lie there, I thought about what went wrong with me. Why I went crazy, but then I remembered something.

My great- grandfather telling me about the man that he killed and his inhuman lover that went crazy and killed many of his soldiers.

I finally realized why I snapped. I was the great- grandson of the king that killed Lorraine’s human lover.

“Paul.” I managed to whisper.

Surprisingly he stopped mangling my body.

“Tell Lorraine that I’m sorry that my great- grandfather killed her human lover Eric. And that I sincerely apologize for hurting her.” I gurgled, blood overflowing my mouth.

He phased back to a human.

“Why should I tell her?” He asked.

"As a dying wish."

“No, I will not tell you, but I’m sure Edward wouldn’t mind telling her. Would you Edward?” he looked up behind me. I followed his eyes to see Edward behind me, just staring.

“I guess I could give him that much. Just finish him. I know the Volturi won’t be so nice with your punishment. Be glad that Paul is making it quick, compared to what the Volturi would do.”

And with those final words, Paul phased back and bit my neck so hard that all the bones in my neck snapped like toothpicks.

All I saw was a dark cloud resonating from my body. Then everything went blank.
♠ ♠ ♠
How do you like it? Sorry I killed off Jasper but I just felt that my story needed something. I know many of you will be disappointed, but just to warn you; This is not the last chapter that will be featuring Jasper Hale. Count on it. Keep reading and i want 2+ comments before I post another chapter...does that seem fair?

Much Love and Sweet Vengeance,
Starla