Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

Fighting For Our Lives

Jasper’s P.O.V

I look up and I see dark clouds, the darkest I’ve ever seen. I notice that I‘m lying down on the ground. I look down at my body and I’m not mangled like I was before everything went blank. Where am I?

I get up from my position and I start to walk, watching my surroundings, I step on something sharp and I wince slightly. I look down and I see blood, I haven’t bled in years, since I became a vampire, what suddenly changed. I felt my chest for a heart beat and sure enough, it was there. I was a normal human being all over again. I saw someone, a woman; about 100 yards away from me. She was wearing a dark purple dress that stopped at her mid-thigh with long wavy brown hair that cascaded halfway down her back.

She looked vaguely familiar. But unhappy memories turned up with each step that I took closer to her. She apparently still hadn’t noticed me, but she was crying, just sitting there on her knees.

I took one more step closer to her and a searing pain went through my neck, I felt as if I was being choked. Then flashes of my memory passed over my eyes and I saw myself strangling Lorraine. I realized why I was here. This place is going to make me re-live all the painful memories I’ve ever had, and any one that I’ve hurt, I would now start feeling their pain.

But that doesn’t explain why that woman over there looks so familiar; maybe she’s here for the same reason I am, maybe that’s why she’s crying.

I got close enough for her to notice me and she looked up. I now knew why she was here.

I was looking into the electric purple eyes of Lorraine.

“Jasper? Why are you here?” she asked.

“I was about to ask you the same thing.”

“Well I passed out after Paul took me to Sam’s and Emily’s place and then I just showed up here.” Then her eyes widened. She stood up quickly, like she was still a vampire.

“You aren’t here to hurt me again are you?” She asked.

“No. I don’t want to hurt you anymore; I’ve finally realized why I tried to kill you.”

She cut me off.

“You are related to the king that killed Eric.” She said

“How did you know that? I barely remembered that until the second before I died.” I said

Her eyes widened. “You died? How?” she asked, getting closer and putting her hand to my cheek.

“I escaped from the Cullen’s and I crossed the border trying to escape, knowing that the Volturi would kill me. But I forgot that your boyfriend has permission to cross the border. He ripped me to pieces while Edward watched. I think it was better that way. Edward told me that Paul was doing me a favor, he knew the Volturi would make my death slow and painful so Paul did me a favor by ripping me to pieces, I was numb anyway.”

A tear slipped from her eye.

“So you died by the hands of my boyfriend?”

“More like I died by his paws.” I laughed

“You’re here standing with me; dead and you’re still making jokes. Wow, you are weird Jasper Whitlock.”

“How did you know my real last name?”

“Easy, that was the king’s last name.” she said halfheartedly.

“Oh… sorry about that.”

“Its no problem, you can’t pick your relatives.”

I looked at her eyes; they were so full of sorrow.

“Why are you saying it’s no problem when I almost killed you?”

“I’m a very forgiving person. Plus I just experienced the pain of the soldiers that I killed so I’m much more forgiving. I had to meet with the soldier’s souls that I killed and they all forgave me. So I’m forgiving you; you can’t live your life full with hatred and vengeance.” She explained

“Did you kill many soldiers?” I asked, not wanting her to go through too much pain.

“Let’s just say that I think your great –grandfather needed a whole new army.” She joked

“You went through over 1,000 people’s pain? I’m sorry my great-grandfather did that to your human lover. He told me the stories when I was younger and I just was glad it wasn’t me. I’m sorry.”

“Stop saying sorry, you didn’t kill him. Plus, his death made me who I am now. Sure it hurt, but life’s a bitch. If it were easy it would be a slut.” She laughed

We shared about 5 minutes of laughter.

But something told me that there was something that would mess this moment up.

“Attention Lorraine and Jasper!” a voice said from above us.

I yelled out, “GOD?” and looked up.

Lorraine shook her head. “No, the exact opposite. Jasper I shall introduce you to Lucifer.”

“The Devil?”

“No, his son. They share the same name though.

“You ruined my little introduction Lorraine.”

She suddenly fell to her knees, screaming at the top of her lungs, blood pouring out of her nose and eyes.

“Stop!” I screamed, “Stop hurting her!”

She stopped screaming and she wiped off her face slowly. I could tell that she was weak.

“Now that I have your attention. You must learn of the rules to my game.” Lucifer spoke.

“What game?” I asked

“I’m getting to that!” He yelled, vibrating the ground, causing it to crack and shake furiously.

“Now the rules are simple. One of you can go back to the Earth but you have to kill your opponent in order to do so. Seem easy?” he asked.

We both nodded.

“Okay that seems easy enough, who are our opponents.”

He laughed.

“In order for you to return back to Earth, you must fight. Eachother.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So are you guys happy that Jasper Still has a chance to live??? Hope you guys like it..

I want 2+ more comments b4 i post again...sound fair?

Much Love and Lucifer,
Starla