Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

I Could Get Used To This

Lorraine’s P.O.V

After the whole “Eric/ Lucifer” Incident, they never let me out of their sight, always having someone with me at all times to make sure that I never got hurt again. I understood why they would want to protect me but I killed him, they didn’t know that yet, only Jasper, Edward, and I knew about me killing Lucifer, Eric, whatever you wanted to call him. Either way he’s gone now. The only thing I have to worry about now is keeping Jasper’s new human body intact at all costs.

I woke up from sleeping after 2 days, and I took a nice hour long shower; scrubbing my skin until it was red from being so raw. I just wanted all the memories that Eric brought up to just go away again.

I stopped the shower, noticing that I didn’t have any other clothes to change into, so I wrapped a towel around me and walked out to the hall. I saw Emmett and he smirked at my current predicament.

“So you don’t have any clothes, do you?” he laughed

“No, I didn’t really think about that. Do you know anyone that I could borrow clothes from?” I asked

“Ask Alice, I know she is about your size, and she would definitely let you borrow a whole outfit. But whatever you do, don’t let her give you a makeover, she will go ballistic and make you almost unrecognizable. She gave Bella a makeover about a month ago and it took Bella 2 months to grow back her hair the way she liked it. She said it was too girly.” He said, laughing slightly at the thought

“I’ll take that into consideration, thanks Emmett.” I said.

I walked into Alice’s room, seeing her on her small forest green couch, reading a book and making small notes on the pages.

“Hey Alice.” I asked, trying to get her attention. “Can I borrow an outfit? All I have to wear is that weird hospital gown thing and I’m just walking around in a towel. I know we’re the same size.” I said

Her eyes brightened like I light bulb just went off behind her pupils.

“Yes you can borrow some of my clothes, but only if I can do your hair and makeup.”

“I’ll just go ask Rosalie then…-”

“Nonsense.” She grabbed my arm, pulling me so quickly that the towel almost fell off, making Emmett laugh loudly almost shaking the whole house.

“I told you not to let her give you a makeover Raine.” He said

“Oh shush Emmett, just because Bella doesn’t like being girly, doesn’t mean that Raine won’t like what I do with her.”

I was nervous when she said that.

“Uhhh, what exactly are you going to do to me?” I asked like someone would during a hostage situation.

“I’m going to cut your hair, dye it, give you some vibrant color and give you a whole new wardrobe along with a Mani Pedi… in fact I might know someone who would like to help. Rosalie! Come here.” She screamed quickly, looking through her closet.

Rosalie walked in, beautiful as always, giving me an all-knowing look. “Oh look who’s getting a makeover, can I dye her hair?”

“Rosalie? You’re supposed to side with me!” I whined

“Sorry Raine, if I help you then she makeovers me next…No thank you.”

I was sat down on the couch, Alice holding out clothes to me and Rosalie. Rosalie would give a nod or a sneer to whatever outfit she thought was grotesque or fabulous.

Alice held up a purple corset with spaghetti straps and black skinny jeans and I squealed in awe, I stood up and grabbed the outfit quickly before she could change her mind.

“Okay now that you’ve picked out your outfit, we need to pick out some colors for your hair.” She said quietly to herself, but I could hear it anyway.

“Can I make a suggestion please Alice?” I asked

“Sure.”

“I would just like my hair to be one inch shorter, with bangs that reach my eyebrows with some underlying streaks of light brown. Since my hair is almost white it should look alright.” I suggested

She thought about it for a minute, receiving approving looks from Rosalie. She finally nodded.

“Alright, at least now I get to cut your hair and dye it. Now we just have to pick out your make-up.”

We all walked over to her make-up section in her closet.

I picked out light and dark purple eye shadows, to match my outfit. And black mascara and eyeliner. My eyes were already purple so I would also match my eyes as well.

“I like the way you’re going with this Lorraine…you don’t need my help after all. Now I’ll let you pick the shoes.”

I went to the back of her closet, picking up the first pair of black heels that I saw.

I turned around and I saw Rosalie and Alice both holding something behind their backs.

“Uh, guys? What are you two trying to hide from me?” I asked

“We’re not hiding anything. We just wanna surprise you with…these.” Alice said, bringing her and Rosalie's hands in front of then showing me what they both held in their hands.

Rosalie was holding a charm bracelet with the Cullen crest and Quileute pack’s tattoo charms on it.

She clipped it to my wrist. “Now there is room for one more charm, which Alice already told me that the Volturi will be giving to you, so it won’t be incomplete for long.” She said.

“I love it either way, Volturi or not.” I said

Alice then brought me this golden necklace with a wolf on it. “I figured since you have Paul and the pack as your second family, that they could be represented as well for their true forms.” She explained.

“I love them both guys, this is so sweet of you two, and I’ll never take them off.”

I gave them both huge hugs, setting the clothes down on the bed, getting ready for Alice to cut my hair.

I sat down in front of the mirror and Alice came up behind me with professional scissors.

“Now just sit back and enjoy the ride. I’ve cut a lot of people’s hair and I have only got one complaint…that was Bella. I’ve even cut Rosalie's hair many times.” Alice assured me.

I calmed down a bit, laying back into the chair and relaxing, hearing the snips of the scissors against my hair. Alice was cutting my hair so fast that Edward Scissorhands would be jealous.

I laughed at the thought; there actually is an Edward in this family, so I obviously pictured our Edward with scissor hands, cutting away at Bella’s hair.

“Stop laughing, you’ll make me mess up.” Alice complained

I immediately stopped, not wanting my hair to get ruined.

After about ten more minutes, she was finished, but she wouldn’t let me look at it until after she dyed it.

Rosalie was sent out to go get the dye while Alice was cutting my hair. She came back as soon as Alice was finished cutting, setting up the dye as well.

Alice separated sections of my hair, applying the smelly dye onto my lower layers, covering it up with foil and folding it, moving on to the next section.

I sat there, letting it soak in for twenty minutes, getting Alice’s approval to go take a shower and wash it out.

I rinsed my hair for ten minutes, making sure to get all the dye out, and I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my head, wrapping one tightly around my body, leaving the steamy room and going back into Alice’s room to collect my clothes and change.

I finished dressing and went to the top of the stairs to call for Alice and Rose.

“Alice, Rosalie, can you two come back up here to help me style my hair?” I yelled down the stairway.

They appeared right in front of me in a mere second, smiling at the towel on my head.

“Let’s go get you all dolled up.”

We walked back into Alice’s room and they set me down in front of the mirror again, getting out Alice’s straightener and Rosalie’s hair dryer.

They blew dried my hair and straightened it, leaving a small wave at the very bottom of my hair.

They also took the liberty of applying my makeup, which I was grateful for. And I looked in the mirror. I have never seen myself look this good for as long as my name is Lorraine Annabelle Volexiz.

“I love it! You two made me look the best I’ve ever looked. Thank you!” I said, turning to give them both hugs.

I put on my charm bracelet and my necklace and we all walked out of the room, bumping into Emmett and Carlisle. Emmett was holding something behind his back just like Rosalie and Alice were earlier.

“Raine, we figured that since you are now a member of the family that the guys of the family would give you this…” he gave me a small black box with a smile on his face.

I took the box and opened it and I saw a pair of black dangling earrings with a design that makes them look like feathers. I gave both of the men huge hugs and kisses on their cheeks, giving them warm smiles.

“Thank you guys, I’ll thank Edward and Jasper later when Jasper wakes up.” I said

“Oh and Esme, she helped us pick them out…you know how we are with style.” Emmett said blushing.

I laughed lightly, giving him another small hug. They went downstairs with the rest of the family to see my entrance.

Alice went down the stairs first followed by Rosalie. I went a couple steps farther behind them. Rosalie turned and told me to stop where I was.

“Ladies and gentlemen I introduce to you the new Lorraine Annabelle Volxiz Cullen!” Alice announced.

I walked down the steps, taking my time to see everyone’s faces at my new look.

Esme and Carlisle gave me warm smiles while Alice and Rosalie gave me a wink.

Emmett and Edward gave me a slight nod while Bella marveled at my appearance.

The last person I saw was Paul, dressed in denim jeans and converse all stars, with an Avenged Sevenfold band tee with his hair up spiky like it normally is. He was also holding something behind him.

Is today ‘give gifts to Lorraine’ day?

I got closer to him and he gave me a light peck on my lips, making the kiss last a little longer than normal. He broke the kiss and started to speak.

“Wow, Raine. You look…Beautiful.” He said slowly

“Thank you Paul. That means a lot to me coming from you.” I said

“Oh, I have something for you.” He pulled out a dark blue velvet box. My eyes shot up right at him, my eyes widening.

“Paul, are you doing what I think you’re doing?” I asked

“Not just yet love. This is a promise ring. This ring will be my promise to you that I will love you forever and that I will marry you in the future. I love you Raine.” He said, opening the box and showing me a beautiful silver ring with intricate designs and a translucent pearl in the middle of the ring.

“Oh my god, Paul its beautiful.” I marveled

“Only the best for you.” He said, placing the ring on my left ring finger, kissing it lightly, before kissing me passionately; making the whole room erupt in cheers.

“Oh stop! They aren’t hitched yet!” Emmett joked.

We all laughed.

Yes, I could live with this life. A family I adore and the man of my dreams. I could get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I posted a long chapter!! how you like? Two more chapters until Jasper's new look is revealed but i'm still looking for more pictures and one more character. I've only gotten one picture and character so far, i just would like you faithful readers to get involved too please?

This Is Raine's Outfit and hair
just copy and paste the link and please enjoy.

http://www.polyvore.com/lorraines_makeover/set?id=21337021

This is Paul's outfit: and then some:

http://www.polyvore.com/paul_at_cullens/set?id=21341000

Much love and Makeovers With Alice,
Starla