Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

“Can I Jump With You?”

Lorraine’s P.O.V

“Okay Raine. Now that your new look is revealed, you and Paul can go back to La Push. But only if you tell us one thing.” Alice said

“I’m not telling you what Jasper will look like.” I interrupted

“Why not?” they all whined.

“Because even I don’t know…the only person who can determine how Jasper looks…is Jasper. He will most likely be thinking about how he wants to look. So he will look the way he wants to. But I didn’t tell him that because then he would try to make himself the hottest guy on the planet…so this was the only way that everything with his looks would be fair.” I explained.

Emmett came up and picked be up in a huge bear hug, “You sneaky, sneaky vampire.”

“You should know that by now silly Em.”

He set me down back on the ground and Paul led me out of the house into the garage, where a hot looking motorcycle sat.

Paul got onto the bike and gave me a look, “Aren’t you going to get on?” he asked.

“That’s yours?” I asked

“Yeah; believe it or not, The Cullens got me this, for making you happy and for being protective of you when you were in your situation.” He said

“Wow. You said thank you right?”

“No, that detail just slipped my mind. Of course I told them thank you, Silly Raine.” He said

I got on the back of the bike, holding on tightly to Paul’s waist as he sped off in the direction towards La Push.

“Jacob must be jealous. Your bike is better than his.” I mentioned in Paul’s ear, making him shiver lightly.

“Actually, none of the pack have even seen the bike yet. I just got it yesterday.” He said

“Oh, then how did you get here today if you didn’t have the bike?” I asked

“I stayed the night; I wanted to be there when you woke up. Unfortunately I was beat when Alice and Rosalie decided to give you a makeover.” He said, blushing, barely enough for me to see.

“So you spent the night with the Cullens? How was that for a sleep over?” I joked

“Actually it was pretty fun. Me and Emmett wrestled and watched sports. I actually look to Emmett as a buddy now. The rest of them I’m not so sure about but since I know you’ll be around them often, I know I should get to know them better.” He admitted

“So you did that all for me? You are way too good for me; you know that Paul?” I asked

“Anything for you, now hold on. We’re going to go fast.” He warned

I grabbed onto him tighter as he sped up, weaving in and out of the slight traffic that was forming.

He finally slowed down to a halt in front of his house.

“I want you to come in my house and meet my mom before we go see the rest of the pack.” He said

“Your mother has to see me in this? But don’t I look a little too trashy to meet your mom?” I asked, looking down at my outfit.

“No you don’t look trashy! Why would you even think that? Plus didn’t you pick out your own outfit?” he asked

“Well actually Alice held it up and I ripped it out of her hands before she could pick something else.” I said laughing, remembering that morning.

“Oh, well you look fine. My mom won’t care. Just come in.” he said, taking my hand and leading me into the house

“Mom! I have someone I want you to meet!” he yelled throughout the house.

A woman that looked about in her late thirty’s came from around the corner of a room, looking at Paul then at me.

“Paul is this who I think it is?” she asked

“Yes, mom. This is Lorraine Volexiz, she’s a new addition to the Cullen family. Lorraine, this is my mom.” He introduced.

I put my hand out for her to shake but she gave me a funny look, she came up to me and gave me a loving hug.

“So this is the girl that finally made my boy settle down. You are beautiful by the way Lorraine.” She complimented

“Thank you Ms…-”

“My dear please call me ‘Mom’” she said

“Okay…Mom.” I said a little uneasy.

“What’s wrong dear? Did I say something wrong?” she asked, looking at me with worry.

“No you didn’t say anything wrong. I’ve just never had the opportunity to call anyone Mom. My mother died giving birth to me.” I explained, assuring her.

“Oh you poor child.” She said giving me a tighter hug.

“Its no problem, that’s what had to be done to bring me into the world.” I said.

She let go of me.

“Okay lets get you two some drinks.”

We both followed her into the kitchen.

“What would you like dears?” she asked the both of us.

“Water please.” We both said

She got us the water and we sat down for a little chat.

“May I just ask one question?” she asked

“Sure.”

“How many men have you been with in your life?” she asked bluntly.

Paul heard what she said and he choked on his drink, spitting it halfway across the room.

I patted him on his back, trying to clear his airway so he could breathe.

“Mom! That’s not a very nice question to ask.” Paul said.

“No its alright.” I insisted.

“I have only been with one man sexually in my life. I have dated two; including Paul. I also have one child.” I said.

“Y-You have a child already?” she asked.

“Is that a bad thing?” I asked, shrinking in my chair.

“Mom, you haven’t heard her story, I think its best if she’d tell you so you can understand better.” Paul insisted.

So I went through the whole tragedy with Paul’s mom. I could see that she understood my life. I couldn’t say that for most people so I felt grateful for Paul’s mom.

“Do you know where Arianna is now?” she asked.

“No. I do not know where my daughter is, but she is one of the rogue vampires that bite and turn humans. Although it is my job to hunt all the rogue vampires down, I don’t have the heart to kill my daughter.” I explained.

She nodded her head in understanding. She knew that Paul would have to kill people, although they were vampires, so she understood my dilemma, sort of.

“Can I ask you one question Mom?” she asked

“Anything you like.”

“Do I look too trashy?” I asked.

Paul slapped himself on his head

“I told her she looked fine and she told me she looked trashy.” Paul explained to his mom.

“No, Raine. In fact, I used to wear similar clothes to yours when I was your age. Well, not exactly your age. Well you know what I mean.” She laughed embarrassed for bringing up my age.

“Okay, I won’t hold you two hostages here much longer. You two kids go to see the rest of the boys. Have fun.” She said and waved us off.

We left the house and walked to Sam and Emily’s.

As soon as I entered the house, I got multiple wolf-whistles from the guys and even Emily and Leah complimented me on how I looked.

“Wow, who is this pretty girl you have with you Paul? You better hide her before Raine gets here.” Embry joked.

“Haha Embry. You’re funny. You’re just jealous that you can’t find a girl like mine.” Paul said

“But I know of someone who you would have a lot in common with.” I said

Embry perked up a bit, looking at me, waiting for more details.

“Her name is Maegan Brown; she’s tall, blonde and gorgeous. You two have a lot in common.” I said

“Is she a vampire like you?” he asked.

“Yes, she was one of the few humans I turned. I’ll tell you the story later.” I promised.

He nodded, obviously satisfied with my answer.

“Okay people; Let’s eat!” Emily announced, getting two extra chairs for me and Paul. And going back into the kitchen and grabbing a huge platter of steaks.

“Wow Emily? How did you make all of those?” I asked.

“We have two grills in the back, Leah helped me cook half of them. You like steak right?” she asked.

“As long as their still mooing.” I joked.

Everyone burst into laughter.

“But seriously, I love steak.” I said, digging in.

What they didn’t know was that since it was meat, I could most likely eat as much as them, if not more. Meat is one thing I can not deny.

I finished my 5th steak with everyone staring at me.

“How in the hell can you eat that much? You ate more than Embry and he eats the most out of all of us.” Sam said.

“I love meat, I can probably eat more than all of you when it comes to meat.” I said.

“You are so part of the pack. You eat just like one of us.” Embry said.

“Okay guys, time to chill.” Sam said.

Most of the guys went to the living room, watching Jacob and Paul play Halo 3 against each other. Jake was winning though and Paul is a sore loser.

I took the time to grab Embry and tell him more about Maegan.

“So do you wanna hear more about Maegan?” I asked him.

“Yes.”

“Okay, now this was exactly 7 years and 4 months ago. I just finished having a party with some vampire royals that adored my company. I decided to let my driver go home early because I wanted to take a walk down through the city. I passed by an alley and I smelt blood from the shadows of the alleyway. I went in to further investigate the smell, and I saw a girl; laying there bleeding out of her chest. She was still alive, but barely. I wouldn’t be able to save her if I took her to a hospital because she was losing too much blood. I told her that I was a vampire and that I could help her if she wanted or is she’d rather me attempt to save her by taking her to a hospital. She chose to be like me and I bit her. I took her with me to my home. I kept her protected from any other vampires that lived there and she became a very sweet vampire. I taught her the ways of a vegetarian vampire and she didn’t show any struggle to conform to my choices. But about 3 months ago when I wanted to escape from my castle, she helped me devise a plan to help me leave. I could easily get her to come here to meet you if you’d like Embry?” I asked him.

“Could you? I really want to meet her. If she’s even half as nice as you then we should get along great.” He said.

“I will call her later on tonight or tomorrow.” I said.

He gave me a huge hug. Silently thanking me. He stood up and went to go watch the guys playing Halo. I noticed that Paul wasn’t there with the pack anymore. I looked behind me and I saw him, looking down at me, smiling.

“So are you trying to play matchmaker?” Paul asked, sitting next to me, pulling me into his lap.

“Who’s playing? I’ve been a matchmaker for thousands of years and its never failed me yet.” I said in confidence.

Paul laughed and pulled my face down to his, our lips meeting in a soft kiss.

“You do whatever you want to baby. I’m behind you 100%”

“Dude you are whipped!” Jake said making a leather whip noise, it didn’t take long before the rest of the guys, minus Sam, to join in on the making fun of Paul.

Paul started to shake, getting angry at the others. He picked me up off of his lap and he walked to the Jake.

“You got a problem with me and my girl Jake?” He taunted.

“No, we we’re just picking fun Paul. You used to do the same thing to me when Bella came around a lot.” He reasoned with Paul.

“Well it’s not funny so stop it. I’m not whipped if I’m making Raine happy. So just lay off.” He said

I came up behind him and put my hand on his shoulder.

“Paul, lets go back to your house…that way you can calm down and we can sleep there.” I said to him.

He nodded, not breaking the glare between him and Jacob.

I pulled him out of the house.

“Thanks guys, the food was great.” I said before I left the house and closed the door.

I could sense that Paul was still angry and I didn’t want him to still be pissed off when he went into the house with his mom.

“Paul, lets go to the beach and just chill out there for a bit, or we could go to the cliffs?” I offered.

“Why does it seem like you don’t want me to go home.” He asked

“Because I can still sense that you’re angry and I don’t want anything to happen to make you more angry and you accidentally hurt your mom.” I said

“Oh… then let’s go to the cliffs. Jumping always made me calm.” He said.

“Can I jump with you?” I asked.

“You’re really going to anger Tinkerbell just so you can jump off a cliff and into cold water that will mess up your clothes?” he asked

“Who said I was going to do it in my clothes. Plus I think Alice knew that we would go cliff diving because I’m wearing a bikini under this.” I said smiling.

Sometimes you can’t help but love Alice in situations like this.

We reached the cliff in about 5 minutes; I stripped off my shoes, jeans and corset top; revealing my bikini.

Paul couldn’t stop staring.

“Babe if you don’t close your moth then I think a spider might make a web with your teeth.” I joked.

He closed his mouth quickly, taking off his shirt and jeans, wearing swimming trunks.

“How did you know to wear…-” I asked.

“Alice.” Was all that he said.

He took a running start before jumping off the cliff. I ran right after him, splashing 16 feet behind him.

We swam through the water for a little while until it got dark. We got out and I hugged him, the heat of his body dried me off in minutes.

We went back to his house after getting dressed again, I left my corset top off though.

As soon as we got into his house we went up to his room.

I plopped down on the bed and I felt Paul’s arms wrapped around my waist. We fell asleep just like that, the moon shining brightly in through the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
So how do you like this long chapter? i figured that Paul and Lorraine needed to spend some more time together. Hope you liked.

Paul's and Lorraine's Cliff Diving Attire:

http://www.polyvore.com/cliff_diving/set?id=21379238

Paul's Bike:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TvNkUp-Yso8/SfbVodkwvKI/AAAAAAAAANI/313PH4uYfP4/s400/2009-Kawasaki-Ninja-ZX-6R-2.jpg

p.s. I already have one character, i just need one more, if i don't get one in 3 days or less then i'll just create one of my own again.

Thanks to X.Riley.X for being the first and so far the only person to send me a picture of what jasper should look like. her Character has already been mentioned...

Much Love and Cliff Diving,
Starla