Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

"Down boy."

Lorraine’s P.O.V.

I woke up with the sun, wrapped tightly in Paul’s arms. I’ve never woken up in anyone’s arms…but I like it. I feel protected.

I slowly try to get up from Paul’s arms, but every time I moved, his grip on me would only get tighter. I thought of a way how I could possibly get out of his arms, not that I wanted to, but I could smell something heavenly downstairs and I was starving.

I know the phrase “let sleeping dogs lie.” But does that apply when he’s currently death-gripping you in his sleep?

I lightly kissed his nose, causing him to make a face.

“Paul, baby. You have to get up. Your mom is cooking something heavenly smelling downstairs.” I said

“Then go downstairs and eat.” He said, turning and pulling me with him. Unfortunately he decided to lay on his back so now here I was, practically straddling him.

“I can’t exactly go downstairs and eat when you have me pinned to you like a dart on a dart board.”

He opened his eyes, seeing me on top of him. He only smiled and held on a little tighter.

“But I like this position.” He said with his signature smirk.

“Down boy. But seriously, let’s go downstairs and eat. If something that good is downstairs, then that means your mom was working hard on it. Would you make her do all that work for nothing?” I asked

He thought about it for a second.

“She’s used to me doing that.” He said while rolling on top of me, pinning me to the mattress.

He let go of me and laid his head on my chest, giving me the puppy dog pout.

“That face is not going to work with me. I’ve had years of practice with the puppy dog pout with the other wolf packs I’ve come across.” I said

He only dropped the pout and nestled his head in the crook of my neck, breathing on my neck giving me shivers.

“P-Paul… Don’t do that. What if your mom walks in?” I said, a slight moan escaping from my lips.

“Don’t do what?” he asked, nipping at my neck, causing a frenzy to ignite within me.

I pulled his head up from my neck and I looked into his eyes.

“Don’t start something that you can’t finish.” I said

He grinned at me, kissing my lips.

“Who said I can’t finish what I started?” he asked

There was knock on the door, “Are you two kids up yet?” Paul’s mom said

“Apparently your mom said so.” I said, laughing. I lightly pushed him off of me, getting up and looking around for my bag that I brought with me.

“Paul, have you seen my bag?” I asked him.

He looked at me.

“Are you talking about that oversized purse? It’s in the far corner of the room, over there next to your shoes. Why?”

“Because Alice packed me another outfit in there, that’s why she grabbed a huge purse to give me.” I explained.

“Oh…well isn’t it right there?” he asked pointing over to where he said before.

“Yep, there it is, thanks Paul. Go downstairs and start eating, tell your mom that I’m just changing and that I’ll be downstairs in a few.” I said, grabbing the whole bag and walking to the bathroom, stopping by Paul to give him a quick kiss before pushing him out of the room.

I closed the door and went through the bag, grabbing everything out of it. Alice went so far with the outfit that she even put make-up in there and styling stuff. I love that girl but she has got to lay off all the make-up with me.

I opened the door and yelled down the stairs. “Mom. Would you mind if I used the shower? I’m smell like salt water.” I asked.

“Sure, no problem.” She answered, “Just be sure not to use Paul’s shampoo, your hair will be really spiky.”

“Duly noted, thanks.” I said and I went into the bathroom, getting the shampoo out of the bag that Alice specially packed for me.

I got into the shower, leaving everything else that Alice packed for me in the bag.

I used the shampoo and conditioner, noticing the name ‘Beach Girl’. So now I can see that Alice has a sense of humor…I wonder what else she has in store for me.

I finished my shower, drying my hair off quickly and straightening it with my towel still on.

I went back to get the bag and walked into Paul’s room, making sure he wasn’t in there before I dropped the towel and changed into the purple outfit that Alice got me.

I swear, almost everything in this outfit is purple; underwear, eye shadow, shirt, camisole. The only things that aren’t purple are the shorts, which reminded me a lot of the packs’ shorts. There’s more of Alice’s humor. The Ring that Paul gave me, mascara, and my wolf necklace are the only other things that aren’t purple, including my hair. Alice must love matching my eyes a lot.

I finished applying the make-up and I walked downstairs to see Paul already dressed. He was wearing the pack’s normal cargo shorts.

“Oh you look so pretty, that’s a lot of purple; it matches your eyes.” Paul’s mom said.

“Yeah I have Alice to blame for all the purple, almost everything in that bag she gave me we’re purple.” I said.

“Okay well sit down and eat, we have sausage and eggs, toast and bagels.” Paul’s mom said.

“You had me at sausage.” I said, laughing and sitting down.

I almost finished eating when there was a knock on the door, it sounded urgent. Paul got up quickly and opened the door, revealing Sam and Embry.

“Where is Raine?” Sam asked.

“She’s in the kitchen, why? What’s going on?” Paul asked, letting them in.

Sam came in the room and addressed me, “Raine, you have some visitors. They wish to speak with you.” He said, but I noticed the tone of anger in his voice.

“Sam, who are they? You seem pretty angry.” I asked

Embry spoke up this time, “The Volturi are here to speak with you.” He said

“Oh.” I said, “Uhhh I’ll be going now mom thanks for breakfast.” I said, giving her a light hug before running out of the house.

I saw the Volturi near Sam’s house, scoping the area to find me. Felix was the first to see me.

“Aro, what are all of you doing on Quileute lands?” I asked a little irritated.

Aro smiled, walking closer to me and kissing my hand. Paul didn’t like that much, he growled and Aro merely laughed.

“Down puppy, I’m only here to give Raine a gift and bring you some old friends of yours that wanted to come see you.” He said.

“And who would these ‘old friends’ be? Make it quick, the boys don’t like you here.” I stated.

“Girls.” He called behind him. Three girls came from behind the rest of the group, instantly running to me and enveloping me in hugs.

I knew who they were as soon as I smelled their scents.

“Maegan, Lexi, Daphnee! What are you three doing here?” I asked, giving them all individual hugs.

“Well Maegan told us that you finally escaped from that castle. So we figured that we would all join up and find you so we can spend some time with you.” Lexi said

I looked to Maegan and I gave her a warm smile, “I wouldn’t even be here without you Maegan, thanks.” I said

“No problem, I knew you were unhappy there, and I just found a way to escape the castle myself without them noticing.” She said.

“How about I introduce you to the pack really quick? You don’t mind do you Aro?” I asked him.

“Not at all, I work around your schedule mother.” He said, bowing.

“What did I tell you about calling me that?” I warned.

“Sorry Lorraine.” He said with a slight smirk.

I turned and dragged all the girls to the pack.

“Okay I will introduce you one at a time so they can catch all your names…okay?” I asked all of them, they nodded.

“Maegan, this is Paul, Sam , Emily, Jacob, Quil, Seth, Colin, Brady, Jared and Embry.”

She shook all of their hands but stopped for longer when she got to Embry. Embry just stared into her eyes for a long amount of time, never letting go of her hand.

“Oh wow, Embry you imprinted!” I said.

The guys looked at me quizzically. “How do you know that?”

“Because that’s how Paul looked at me when we first met.”

“Okay moving on, Lexi. This is Paul, Sam , Emily, Jacob, Quil, Seth, Colin, Brady, Jared and Embry who won’t let go of Maegan’s hand…”

“Nice to meet you all.” She said, she didn’t shake anyone’s hand. I think she was afraid that one of the guys would imprint on her…

Jake came up to her and took her hand, lightly shaking it, getting that same dazzled look that Embry got.

“Number two…” the pack said, smiling.

“Now Daphnee, its your turn. Sam, Embry who won’t let go of Maegan’s hand, Jake who won’t stop staring into Lexi’s eyes, Emily, Paul, Quil, Seth, Colin, Jared, and Brady. Wait, Daphnee are you listening to me? ” I asked.

She was just staring at one of the guys, she’s probably been like that for a little while, Seth was frozen too… Wow, three for three.

“Wow, all three of you are vampire imprints.” Sam said.

“Can they stay here? I know Jake, Seth, and Embry will go crazy without them here.” I offered.

“But we don’t have a place for them to stay…” Sam said.

The three newly imprinted wolves whined, holding onto their designated girls.

I thought for a second, “Well, Sam. How about they stay at the Cullen’s with me for a few days and we will all build them a house close to here and the Cullen’s?” I said

He pondered for a moment, “Only if we get to help, we don’t want our pack’s imprints to get hurt heavy lifting.” He laughed.

Lexi laughed, “Do you think we can’t do heavy lifting? Watch this.” The girls and I walked over to the four largest trees and picked them all up, ripping them from the ground and walking through the forest with the trees on our shoulders.

“Where are you four going?” they all yelled.

“To find a spot to start building. Come on slow pokes!” Daphnee said, slightly turning to face them, walking backwards.

We walked for about a half a mile until we found the perfect little place. It was already partly empty, since some trees fell down.

“Perfect!” We all said.

The guys came up behind us, admiring the place we chose.

“Its not that far from the rest of La Push, and Its still pretty close to the Cullens.” Paul said.

“I like it… How about we make it a four bedroom cabin?” I said

“Why would we need 4 bedrooms?” the girls asked.

“Because I’m going to be living here with you. We can call it “The House Of Vampire Imprints.” I mentioned, slightly laughing at the thought.

“Wait, one of the guys imprinted on you?” Maegan asked.

“Yeah, Paul over there.” I said, looking at him, talking with the other guys that have imprinted.

“Wow, he seems nice.” Daphnee said.

“You have no idea.”

I thought about the Volturi, I completely forgot that we just left them there.

“Guys, I have to go back to see the Volturi, I know they aren’t done with me just yet.” I said.

“I’ll come with you.” Paul said.

“Alright, but you better control your temper.” I warned

We both walked back to the Volturi, seeing them still standing there.

“Aro, sorry we walked away, I almost forgot about you.” I said

“It’s no problem Lorraine. After all we are at your home, you may do as you wish.” Aro said.

“So you said earlier that you have a gift for me?” I asked.

“Yes, we actually have 2 gifts for you. We were notified by Alice Cullen that you received a charm bracelet that had one free space, we would like to add to it.” He said, pulling a charm with the Volturi crest on it, clipping it to my bracelet.

“Thank you Aro.”

“Your welcome, we also have one more gift from the wives of the Volturi. Jane, come forth with the gift please.” He said, motioning for the small blonde girl to step closer to us.

“Here you go Master.” She said, handing him a box.

He opened the box, revealing a pair of earrings with the Volturi crest on them.

“They are another reminder of us. You are always welcome in the home of the Volturi.” He said.

“Thank you again, Aro. Tell the wives I said thank you as well.” I said.

“I shall do just that. Now we must leave to go back home, there are matters to which we have to attend. Give the Cullens my regards.” He said, walking off to the rest of the group and disappearing into the woods.

“Wow, they must really like you Raine.” Paul said.

“They are the main reason why I’m here; you should thank them one day. They chose the Cullens when I asked them to find me a home.” I reminded him.

“I will, one day.”

“Good. Now let’s go back and help them build!” I said, running off back into the forest, Paul following closely behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Paul’s and Raine’s Outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/whats_in_bag/set?id=21476598

The girls:

Maegan:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gxaWfz1_5Zo/SwSge0EsxAI/AAAAAAAAAGw/tcHvEBBQDqo/s1600/hilary-duff-20071117-339446.jpg

Daphnee:
http://images.fashionmodeldirectory.com/model/000000231526-noemie_merlant-fullsize.jpg

Alexis (Lexi):
http://www.elitemodel.com/largepic.aspx?ix=21&modelid=478758&mainsubid=4674&subid=4674&agid=&city=LA

The Girls’ Outfits:
http://www.polyvore.com/maegan_daphnee_lexi/set?id=21479022

Wow, this chapter has a lot of links…I’m so happy that I have my 3 new characters,

Thanks to X.Riley.X (Maegan Brown), Make me Smile awhile (Daphnee Sullivan), and lexi Nicole (Alexis (Lexi) Sparks)… for messaging me to be in my story.

Hope you all like it!

Much Love and Old Friends,
Starla