Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

“I think you have some competition Paul.”

Paul’s P.O.V

I knew that Raine heard everyone’s ‘Awes’ right before she fell asleep. But I’m not complaining… I thought it was cute that she fell asleep on me. We all worked hard today, so I knew she must be exhausted.

“So are you just going to let her sleep on you on the couch or do you need our help to move her?” Emmett asked. He is my favorite Cullen.

“Nah…I’ll just sit here for a little bit with her and I was going to ask if we could borrow a room.” I said, looking at all of them for an answer.

“Not a problem… you are just as much family as Raine is. Since you are with her you are with us too…it’s a package deal.” Esme said giving me a warm smile.

Why did I ever hate these people?

*Maybe it’s because you never had a reason to really get to know them…now that Raine is here now you have a reason to*

Shut up brain

*Nope...*

I sighed loudly. Emmett and Jasper gave me weird looks. Edward only smiled…he heard my thoughts so only he knew that I was having an internal argument with myself.

Throw me in the insane asylum, because I’m arguing with myself.

“Can’t do that Paul, Lorraine would kill us if we let that happen.” Edward said smiling.

“Can you not do that please?” I asked him, giving him a pleading look.

He was shocked that I pulled that face, I could tell. I didn’t need to be able to read minds to figure that much out; his face said it all.

He just laughed and walked upstairs, taking Bella with him.

Emmett, Jasper, the rest of the pack and I just watched the plasma screen for about an hour before I started to dose off myself.

Emmett nudged me lightly.

“Paul, take her upstairs into the guest room, next to Alice’s room. Then go to sleep. The pack can sleep in the other rooms.” He said, giving me a fatherly look.

“Yeah, yeah…I’m going.”

I picked Lorraine up lightly, making sure not to wake her up.

I walked up the stairs, going into the room next to Alice’s.

I walked over to the bed and laid Lorraine on the bed, covering her up before getting in next to her and holding her close to my body.

I quickly drifted off into my world of slumber.

Lorraine’s P.O.V.

I woke up with the sun glistening on my eye lids.

I turned, and I saw Paul sleeping. I didn’t want to wake him up so I just carefully maneuvered myself out of his pretzel arms.

I swear, sometimes that boy just doesn’t want to let me go.

I walked downstairs, smelling food, more specifically meat.

Sausage, pancakes, and strawberries; my breakfast made in heaven.

“Esme this smells good. I’m shocked that the pack hasn’t stormed in here yet.” I said.

“Oh they already did, but they said they wouldn’t eat until you and Paul got up.” She said, flipping the pancake.

“Oh well then I may as well just go get them now. I have a feeling that Paul won’t be waking up for a while. That man is dead to the world right now. You know what they say… ‘Let sleeping wolves lie.’…I’m paraphrasing of course.” I said, causing Esme to let out a light giggle.

I walked into the living room, where I knew the boys would be; in front of the plasma screen.

“Come on guys, let’s eat. Paul won’t be waking up anytime soon. Let’s just start without him.” I said quickly, walking back into the kitchen and grabbing a plate before I got ambushed by the tons of testosterone making their way over here.

I grabbed 6 pancakes, 10 sausage links, and handfuls of strawberries. There were plenty there so I knew I didn’t have to feel bad if I took a lot. So I like to eat a lot; sue me.

“It still shocks me just how much you can eat, Raine.” Embry said.

“Oh you haven’t seen anything yet, give me some pork chops smothered in gravy and it would probably look as if I had slaughtered a whole family of pigs.” I said, practically inhaling my pancakes.

“Good to know… I will have to challenge you to an eating contest one day.” He said, determined.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you…she can eat more than you can imagine.” Maegan said, patting him on his back.

“Wow, Embry. Your imprint won’t even back you up…she must be like the master.” Colin said, shoving sausages into his mouth. No pun intended.

“I’m still going to challenge her to an eating contest. I want to know just how much she can eat.” He said, looking down at his plate.

“Oh trust me Embry. When you go against her, no offense, but I’m rooting for my maker. I know she can eat a lot.” Maegan said, giving him a light peck on his cheek.

“Damn. You should be afraid Bree.” Brady said.

“I never said I would win, I just said I would challenge her.” He said.

I picked up on his thoughts.

*Can they just drop it…I don’t even want to do it anymore. But I can’t back out. Why can’t they all shut up?* he thought

“Hey guys, why don’t we just leave him alone…he could probably kick my ass at an eating contest, depending on what it is. Just don’t down him like that. I wouldn’t want you guys doing that to me either.” I said, trying to coax them to back off.

“Fine Mrs. Fun Suckington.” Seth said.

“Are you trying to say that I’m Mr. Fun Suckington?” Paul said, coming out of nowhere.

Seth jumped.

“No, why you ask?” he said, hoping that someone would change the subject to save his ass…nope not this time.

I could tell that Paul was only playing, I could hear his thoughts and he just wanted to freak out Seth.

“So what were you trying to say? Because you called her Mrs. Fun Suckington; and since the only person she will be marrying is me, that means you were also putting me in the equation by default.” He said, faking an angry face that everyone believed except me and Edward.

“Umm… I- I didn’t mean… I’m so-…Oh shit… P-please don’t kill me.” Seth said, lowering his head into his lap and covering his head with his arms.

About after a minute of staring at him, Edward, Paul and I burst out into fits of laughter; confusing everyone in the room. But no one was more confused than Seth at this point.

“Why are you all laughing? You 2 can read minds! That must mean that…” Seth trailed off.

“Go on…finish that sentence.” I was able to say in mid-laughter.

“That must mean that you know his plot to kill me and you two think its so great that you are evilly laughing along with him. Aaaaahhh!!” Seth screamed, quickly standing up and running out of the kitchen, out of the house and back to La Push.

We stopped laughing after we realized that he actually left.

“Wow, he’s really running all the way home. I was just joking…You two know that right?” Paul said, pointing to me and Edward.

We both just nodded with big stupid smiles on our faces.

Alice came running down the stairs, Rosalie in tow.

“Lorraine! We need to have a night out! I’m so tired of just sitting in this house.” She said.

“Yeah okay…does this mean I’m getting another makeover?” I asked, already knowing fully well what the answer was.

“Yep, I went out and bought you some clothes a couple days ago… by the way we already set up your house too… hope you don’t mind.” She said, her huge smile practically giving her permanent smile lines on her face.

“You what? We never even picked anything out!” I yelled, frantic.

“Hello? Girl that can see the future here! I already saw what you were going to have and the whole Cullen family and the Volturi already bought it for you days ago. Trust me…you’ll like what we did with the place.” She said.

“Umm okay but when the hell did you have the time to put all of the stuff in the house?” I asked.

“We don’t sleep remember? You’re the only one that does. All the vampires except you, Maegan, Daphnee, and Lexi went to go put the stuff in there last night and this morning.”

“Can we go see it after we get dressed?” I asked, hopeful.

“It’s you girls’ house… do whatever you want.” Alice said.

“Okay…well lets go get dressed… are the guys coming with us?”

“Yeah, the guys have their outfits.”

“Oh.”

30 minutes later…

We all walked down the stairs. We saw they guys were all dressed already.

“Damn…we’re all hot!” Brady said.

The pack just slapped him in the back of the head.

“Okay never mind…”

“Okay let’s go… everyone get in your designated cars or on your designated motorcycles. The guys know where we’re going.”

We all walked into the garage.

“I swear to god…every time I go in here there are always more cars and bikes… can I have one?” I asked.

“One of them is yours, we got you a car and 2 motorcycles…we couldn’t decide on one.” She laughed, pointing them all out.

“Damn!! I love my life… can I marry this bike?!” I asked, running up to the bike and hugging it.

“I think you have some competition Paul.” Embry joked.

“Shut up.”

"Oh don't worry Embry...we got all the new vampire girls rides. You all have competetion." Edward said, laughing

"Damnit"
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy Lovies... And prepare for a shitload of links to their rides and outfits...
I want some more comments before i update again... the next chapter will have pictures of the inside of the cabin..promise...just as long as i get some comments
Lorraine's Rides:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/Purple%20motorcycles/melmelqwn16/2009-Kawasaki-Ninja-250R-purple.jpg

http://www.technical-specification.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/2008-kawasaki-ninjazx-6r.jpg

http://0.tqn.com/d/mustangs/1/0/o/R/-/-/purple-heart-stang5.jpg

Daphnee's Motorcycle and Car:
http://www.birminghamuk.com/bikes/DAYTONA650_yellow.jpg

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/features/fastandfurious/ff2-2.jpg

Lexi's Motorcycle and Car:
http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/cars-motorbikes/css/Ducati%20848%20Red.jpg

http://topnews.net.nz/images/Lexus.jpg

Maegan's Motorcycle and Car:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jiLsBLaOvzE/SnBdKLdqs1I/AAAAAAAABYk/wNMA2ZzxMNs/s400/modification+motor+yamaha+R6+bubble+green.JPG

http://www.thetorquereport.com/2009_volvo_s40-thumb.jpg

Their Outfits:
http://www.polyvore.com/lorraine_night_out/set?id=21359274

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=21358807

http://www.polyvore.com/emmett_edward_bella_jasper_night/set?id=21745071

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=21744227

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=21743203

End Of The Shit Load Of Links

Much Love and Hot Ridez,
Starla

P.s. all of this,(writing chapter, finding rides and making outfits) took me 4 hours to do...so i really hope you like it