Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

“It doesn’t matter now, you’re going to kill me anyway.”

Lorraine’ P.O.V

OH MY GOD!!! I love all of the rides that the Cullens got for me! They even got Daphnee, Lexi, and Maegan rides too! So in the past couple of weeks they have:

• Taken me in their home and been completely nice to me…
• Let me go with Bella to La Push, where I met the love of my life
• Given me a makeover
• Bought me, Paul, and the girls outfits
• Gave me and Paul a room to sleep in whenever we wanted it
• Helped us build me and the girls a house
• Decorated it for us
• Gave me numerous gifts
• And bought Me, Paul, and the girls all new rides.

Yeah I love these people. I feel like a complete spoiled child right now.

I can feel the wind blowing through my hair as I hold on to Paul’s waist. Of course, knowing me, I wanted to take one of the motorcycles to wherever we were going.

We pulled up at this place called Nightmare’s Hollow.

Sounds tempting…I could’ve sworn I’ve heard of this place before.

“Paul, how did the Cullen’s talk you into going into a place called Nightmare’s Hollow?” I asked him.

He helped me off of the bike so my dress wouldn’t ride up.

“They didn’t have to convince us…we all just wanted to have a night out of fun and this sounded fun to us.”

“Yeah, sure, whatever you say.” I said, unconvinced.

We walked to the door, the guy at the door let us in after smiling at me and giving me a look up and down.

He looks familiar too.

We both got inside, finding the pack and the Cullen’s in the V.I.P section.

“Alice, how in the hell did we possibly get into the V.I.P section?” I asked her, sitting on the huge black and red couch.

She shrugged. “I have no idea, they just saw us, and said something along the lines of ‘So you’re with her, come this way.’ It was kind of creepy. And that’s coming from a vampire.”

“I don’t get such a good feeling from this place. I feel some kind of déjà vu. This place looks so familiar. I know I might have been here once before. It looks a lot like this one bar that I used to go to.”

“What was the name of it?” Edward asked.

“Hardly Avenged. I used to go there all the time and they all called me ‘The HA Queen.’. In fact, they had the same layout that this place does.” I noticed, looking around.

Edward’s face looked puzzled, like he was trying to read someone’s mind but he was failing at it…either that or he didn’t like what he was hearing.

“What’s wrong Edward? You look like you smelled something bad.” I said, looking at him.

“It seems like some people here know who you are. I keep hearing your name in people’s thoughts.” He said, giving me a sideways look.

“How would they know my name? Before this I haven’t been to Washington since 1869. The only people who would know my name in Washington are the guys that worked at Hardly Avenged.” I said, looking around for some familiar faces.

I found a very familiar face across from the dance floor, working the turn tables. He was the D.J.

Ironically his name was also D.J; Dante Jericho. He looked around the room, glancing at everyone, then his gaze stopped right on me…he sat there meeting my gaze and he smiled. He was my best friend from the 1800s. He worked at HA. But what was he doing here?

“Guys, I recognize someone here from over 2 thousand years ago.” I said, never breaking eye contact with D.J.

“Where is he?” Paul asked, trying to make me look at him, but I wouldn’t budge.

“Just follow my eyes, look across the dance floor at the D.J stand. That’s him.” I said, gesturing them all to look that way, still not breaking eye contact with D.J, afraid that if I looked away that he would disappear.

D.J stopped the song and picked up the microphone; still looking at me.

“Ladies and gentleman, I would like to dedicate this next song to an old friend of mine and everyone that works here. She disappeared with a promise to come back and she’s here tonight. This song is for you Lorraine Volexiz.” He said, pointing at me.

He then played the song he always played for me when I went to Hardly Avenged. He automatically changed the song without telling me every year, but this year the song just so happened to be Your Betrayal by Bullet For My Valentine.

(Go to the bottom of the Story to listen to the song while you read)

I know that he always dedicates songs to me that have meaning. So he must think I’m betraying him since I’m with werewolves and other vampires and two blood-filled humans with racing heartbeats.

Of course he had to bring all the attention in the club to me. Everyone looked at me and cheered. I saw all their faces and I quickly recognized them all. I quickly realized that we weren’t just in any normal bar… we were in the old Hardly Avenged bar I used to go to. We were all in a famous vampire club.

Edward hissed, grabbing Bella. He had obviously heard my thoughts and became Mr. Super Bella Protector.

I think Paul got the hint too. He grabbed me, and held onto me tightly.

Alice held onto Jasper’s hand.

“Everyone, I think we should go. For the sake of Jasper and Bella.” She said, looking at all of us.

We all agreed, getting up and walking to the door.

Of course, the second before I get out of the door, guess who pops up in front of it.

If you said D.J, you would be right…go get yourself a cookie.

“Now Lorraine are you really going to leave without saying hello to everyone? You could at least say hello to your old friends after bringing in werewolves and humans…right?” he said, pulling me away from Paul and the pack.

The pack growled loudly, grabbing the attention of every vampire in the club. The attention quickly went from me and D.J to Bella and Jasper. They were bloodthirsty vampires that drank human blood.

“Don’t tell me that you’re back to selling human blood at your bar Dante. If you are I will have to kill you…you know that fully well D.J.” I said, looking around and smelling the blood everywhere.

“No…” he trailed off, looking down and around; pretty much everywhere except my face.

“So you are not only lying to me, but you also have human dancers; dancers of which have bite marks all over their bodies. So you’re drinking from the source too. Something you know I hate with a fiery passion.” I said, grabbing his arm, and getting his lighter he always kept in his back pocket.

I looked back,” Guys, get Bella and Jasper out of here. I know that there will be a huge fight here and I don’t want you to see me like this.” I said, waving them off with my free hand.

Edward took Bella back to the car, locking her and Jasper in so they couldn’t get out.

I looked back to the pack nodding to them.

“If needed be you have permission to phase in here and kill anyone who tries to fight or take the humans.” I said in all seriousness.

“You bitch! You’ve betrayed your own kind! How can you do this to us?” Dante said, wiggling out of my grip; turning around and slapping me.

I merely grabbed a drink from the bar next to me and threw it on him.

“What the hell? Is that all you’re going to do now?” he asked.

I smirked.

“I did not betray my kind. Most of my kind betrayed me.I came first remember? And no…its not. It’s just the beginning of the hell I’m going to put you through.” I said, grabbing one of the swords they had on the wall for decoration behind me. I unsheathed it, getting into a fighting position.

“Show me what you got.” He said putting his fists up.

“Oh I will… But do you honestly think you can beat me?” I asked with a smirk on my face, looking all the vampires in the eyes, reading the mind of all of them, ignoring the one’s who didn’t want to fight.

“Anyone who doesn’t wish to die can leave now, or if you think you can take me and my boys…by all means stay.” I said, giving them all a last warning.

Half of the vampires left, I could sense that they drank animal blood, the humans just walked out.

Everyone else was just frozen there, not sure if they should fight me or not. They know me well enough to know that I don’t tolerate drinking human blood.

Only half of the rest of the vampires moved across the room to my side, ready to fight for me.

“You see Dante? They still wish to fight for me even after I left…They can forgive; Just like I can forgive.”

“Then why aren’t you forgiving me now?” he asked.

“Because I know this is not the first time that you’ve been selling human blood.”

“H-how do you know that?” he stammered.

“I’ve had one of my close friends keeping tabs on your business. You’ve been selling human blood since I left. Did you really think I wouldn’t find out that you were in a league with my ex-human lover Eric?” I said.

His face dropped entirely, fear overcoming his features.

“He told you?”

“No, I just ready his mind when we got into contact again.”

“So he’s still alive?”

“No, I killed him in order to come back to the world and bring my friends and family back with me. But in his last thoughts, he said ‘D.J won’t be happy to know she’s still alive.’ How could you turn Eric against me?” I asked, getting closer and bringing the blade of the sword to his throat.

“I wanted to be able to make a profit. We were failing Lori. We had to change somehow and human blood was the only answer.” He said.

“No it wasn’t! You could’ve asked for my help!” I screamed.

“It doesn’t matter now, you’re going to kill me anyway.”

“No, I’m not going to just kill you. I’m going to give you a chance to defend yourself. Hence the sword I threw at you.”

I turned to the other vampires behind me minus the Cullens, “I do not wish for you to fight for me. Go home.”

All of them left except for one girl.

I turned back to D.J.

Getting into my battle position, the sword out in front of me, I gave him 3 second before I ran at him, slicing his arm off.

He screamed bloody murder, raising his sword he slashed at me. But I ducked, making him narrowly miss my shoulder.

Everyone else that decided to fight jumped towards me, getting stopped by the wolves.

There was an all out battle in Nightmare’s Hollow.

We were all pretty much even, Club vampires against the Cullen’s and the wolves. So I had a feeling this wouldn’t take long.

D.J ran to me, sword in the air, jumping high and falling towards me, I moved from under him and I slashed at his chest, making his chest bleed profusely.

“Damnit!” he screamed, getting angrier with each swipe I took.

“This is the end of you. Dante, I really wish I didn’t have to do this.”

I brought my sword up and slammed it down, cutting him in half, separating his top and bottom half from his hips.

Then I turned to the guys.

“Guys come back next to me!” I yelled.

They all ran behind me and I took a deep breath.

I exhaled and flames flew out of my mouth, setting the whole place on fire, the vampires along with it.

The pack phased back and the Cullens just watched in awe at my unseen power.

I watched them all burn with the building, turning to the girl that stayed and fought with us.

“What’s your name?”

“Cassie DeLira.”

“Well, thanks for helping us.” I said, giving her a warm smile.

“No problem. Well I best be getting back to my family now. Bye Lorraine.” She said and ran off.

I just watched her run away and she gave me a slight wave…I returned it.

“Let’s go.” I said, putting the sword back in its sheathe, and taking it back home with me, as a memory of Hardly Avenged/ Nightmare’s Hollow and everyone I knew there that died.

This time I got Paul to ride the Motorcycle back home on his own and I rode in Emmett’s Jeep.

We got to the house and we all took a shower, I went last. I washed all of the blood off my skin and out of my hair. I apologized to Alice for getting the dress all bloody.

She had no problem with it.

“Okay now pick out something comfy so we can go show you girls the house.” She said smiling.

I went into her closet and picked out a simple outfit.

I walked back downstairs and we all piled into the cars, on the road towards La Push and the forest where our new home resided.

We pulled up to the house and Alice wouldn’t let us in without pulling bandanas over our eyes.

We were guided into the house by our guys.

“Okay you can take off the bandanas now.” Alice said.

I took off the makeshift blindfold and I let out a huge gasp.

The girls and I just screamed in excitement before running off into different directions exploring the whole house…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3TLu5uocX8

(just open another window and listen to it...you don't have to...but it'd be cool.)
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed!

Onward to a crapload of links to the inside of the house and the new peoplez

The V.I.P. Section:

http://images.forbestraveler.com/media/photos/inspirations/food-drink/night-clubs-02-g.jpg

The Dancefloor:

http://www.destination360.com/north-america/us/washington/images/s/trinity-night-club.jpg

D.J:

http://www.memecat.com/images/memes/hot_emo_boys_by_melle15.jpg

Cassie DeLira

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9Zf_P9g6cuo/SXr4wsQhJlI/AAAAAAAAC0k/ycfeVyu3S9s/s800/scene+girl.jpg

Raine's outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/raines_comfy_outfit/set?id=21812299

The house links:

Maegan’s Room:

http://freshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/mod_young_bedroom.jpg

Maegan’s and Lorraine’s Bathroom:

http://www.kasmarpub.com/images/sample-bathroom-pictures/bathrooms4Big.jpg

Lorraine’s Room:

http://www.eco-furniture.com/im/3930/ibiza-bedrm-4.jpg

Lexi’s Room:

http://cdn.dornob.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/bedroom-black-white-design.jpg

Lexi’s and Daphnee’s Bathroom:

http://foxtileandstone.net/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/bathrooms-under-30000-gold.198202938_std.jpg

Daphnee’s Room:

http://www.juvandesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/ikea-2010-modern-bedroom-design-06.jpg

Guest Room:

http://www.channel4.com/4homes/images/mb/Channel4/4homes/design-and-style/design-by-space/bedroom/colourful-bedrooms-gallery/22-IKEA-Bedroom-Design-lg--gt_full_width_landscape.jpg

Guest Bathroom:

http://www.kab-uk.com/image_library/library/k/kab/kab-uk.com/orig_shutterstock_3286802.jpg

Living Room:

http://purecontemporary.blogs.com/.a/6a00d834515c5b69e2011168c9d923970c-800wi

Guys’ Room:

http://socalcontemporary.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/modern-living-room-furniture.jpg

Girls’ Room:

http://www.modern1furniture.com/cachedimages/0/0aef25d2991b54aa4eaf45cb13b08cf0.image.525x369.jpg

Kitchen and Dining Room:

http://www.redkitchenwarehouse.com/images/Products/Colonial_Kitchens_Large/Image_White.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51VNn3rMLiL._Modern%20Dining%20Room%20Set:%20Extendable%20Wenge%20Dining%20Table,%204%20Side%20Chairs%20and%202%20Arm%20Chairs_.jpg

I want 3 comments until i post again...

Much Love and Cassie DeLira,
Starla