Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

“You don’t understand what I’m going through..."

Paul’s P.O.V

What the hell did this guy just say? Lorraine is betrothed? Hell No!

“What did you say that you were here for?” Arianna asked.

Lucian looked to me and sneered. Oh so he things he’s the shit too?

“I’m here to see my betrothed, She was promised to me before she escaped her home.” He said smugly.

“You’re probably the reason she left.” Arianna said bluntly.

Lucian looked to her with pure rage on his face.

“Excuse me? Who are you to talk to me like that? Do you know who I am you peasant?” he asked.

Arianna stood up, putting her hands on her hips, while I death-gripped my chair.

“I happen to be Lorraine’s daughter you piece of royal trash. And yes, I know who you are, but frankly, I don’t give a damn.” She said.

“You go Arianna!” Emmett said from behind us, joining us outside.

“Who are you?” Lucian asked.

“I could ask the same thing since you are on my family’s land. I think you owe me an explanation before I give you one.” He said.

“I am the prince of the underworld. I’ve been promised Lorraine before she ran away from her castle to this…place.” He said, surveying the house quickly, giving us all glares.

“Well I don’t think that Lorraine wants you. She already has someone way better.” Emmett said.

Lucian scoffed. “And who exactly could be better than me?” he asked all cocky.

I took the time to stand up.

“Me.” I said.

He just stared at me, studying every inch of me.

“You must be crazy. Are you telling me that I’m supposed to believe that Lorraine is with this mutt? I could please her much more than that animal could.” he stated.

I started to shake. No one talks about Lorraine like that.

“Why can’t she be with him? What makes you think my mom wants to be with you anyway. They’re already going to get married.” Edward said, showing up behind Arianna.

“Because he is not worthy of such a goddess. She deserves to be with a king.” He said cockily.

“And you think she should be with you? You yourself aren’t even a king. You’re merely a prince. Why do you want Lorraine so badly?” Edward asked.

“Because, she is the original vampire and I am of royal descent.” He said, still not backing off.

Emmett and Edward hissed.

“You’re only after her so you can become king! You don’t deserve her and you surely aren’t getting her.” Edward said.

Lucian looked distraught.

“How did you know what I was thinking?” he asked appalled.

“My ability is mind reading and sometimes telepathy. You can’t keep anything from me.” Edward said.

“You filthy inbred! How dare you trespass in my thoughts?! I should smite you where you stand!” he yelled, his eyes turned blood red. He unsheathed a sword and went at Edward with it until I heard a clank. I looked at Edward and Lorraine was standing there with a sword identical to the one Lucian had.

“You stay the hell away from my family Lucian…You don’t belong here!” she yelled, fighting against his sword.

“I see you still have the Sword I gave you when you and I first met?” he smiled evilly.

“I only kept it because you told me that you can only die by either this sword or yours. I kept it to simply kill you when I wanted.” Lorraine informed him.

Lucian smirked.

“But you still kept it nonetheless.”

Lorraine screamed and attacked him with the sword, narrowly missing him.

He turned up behind me and he pressed the blade to my throat.

“You come with me and be my queen or he dies!” Lucian threatened. I tried to struggle against him, but as soon as I moved the blade sliced my throat and some blood trailed down my neck into my shirt.

“No! You kill him and you still don’t get me. Let him go Lucian!” Lorraine yelled.

“Have it your way.” Lucian said, slicing my throat just barely.

“Wait!” Lorraine said, dropping the sword. “Give me a minute to think please?” she said, turning and pacing back and forth.

For the love of God Lorraine! Don’t go with him please! I thought.

Edward heard me and walked over to Lorraine.

Lorraine’s P.O.V

As I’m in the middle of pacing, Edward walks over to me.

“Paul wants you to just let him die. Even if you leave to save his life you’ll be killing him. The imprint will make him go insane from being away from you for so long. Either way he dies.” Edward said.

“You don’t understand what I’m going through though…I’ve had to go through this situation before with Eric, you know before he went all Lucifer on us? The king that ordered for Eric to die is Lucifer’s grandfather. It’s like if I don’t go with him this time I get to watch another one of my loves get murdered all because of me. I can’t go through that again, Edward.”

“I know but now Paul just wants you to be happy.” Edward said.

“Well what do you expect me to do? Either way I’m going to be unhappy. Either I lose Paul because he’s dead or I go with Paul and find a way to kill Lucian before he becomes king, which can only happen on a lunar eclipse. If I can work up a plan to kill him I’ll only be gone for a little while. Just…tell Paul that I’m sorry and tell him exactly what I just said. Please?” I asked him.

He merely nodded, not liking my idea at all.

“And tell Maegan, Daphnee and Lexi that it’s time to break out the punk-rock outfits that we bought. They’ll know what that means.” I added.

I walked over to Lucian and Paul. Lucian was smirking and Paul was giving me a frightened look. I knew he wasn’t scared about his life on the line; he was scared about what I was going to say.

“I’ve thought about it…I’ll go with you…” I said.

Lucian let go of Paul, more like pushed him. And turned up next to me, grabbing my arm.

I ripped my arm out of his grip.

“On two conditions.” I finished my sentence.

“Name it…” Lucian said.

“You leave my family down here alone and you don’t touch me under any circumstances. Understood?” I said.

He dropped his smirk and nodded, not liking that I gave him those conditions.

“Fine, come with me."

He sliced his sword into the air, making a portal to the underworld. I turned back to the guys. I thought hard to Edward.

Did you notice that I left my sword, when you want to find me in the underworld just think of me and do exactly what Lucian just did…Understand?

Edward nodded.

I looked to Paul. He looked like a mix of ready to attack and ready to break down.

‘I love you’ I mouthed to him.

‘I love you too.’ He mouthed.

I turned back to the portal, walking in.

‘Goodbye.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you likey??? Tell me in a commet...I start school tomorrow...wish me luck.

Here's the pics:

Swords:

http://www.polyvore.com/their_twin_swords/set?id=22900530

Lucian Again:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EXopv5BJbnY/SiyPQaYl29I/AAAAAAAAAmA/Ym-fcY-y2_I/s400/Goth_Boys5.jpg

Even though i'm starting school again, i'll still post at least twice a week on both stories, i'll most likely have a crap load of homework, i'll still keep up with my stories...promise...

Much Love and Underworld King Wanna-be's,
Starla