Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

“What? You don’t like it?”

Lorraine’s P.O.V

The portal makes you feel like your insides are getting thrown around inside your body. Honestly, it makes me nauseous.

“How long will it take to get to your home?” I asked, trying to pass the time.

He held my wrist, I yanked it away from him and he gave me a furiously curious look.

“You’re not allowed to touch me remember?” I said, reminding him of our prior agreement.

“You meant that? I thought you just said that to save your precious mutt the pain of seeing you leave with someone better.” He boasted.

“If you’re better than I’m a lesbian.” I muttered. Unfortunately, he heard me.

“Don’t make me go back on my word and kill you and your filthy family!” he yelled.

At the mere mention of my family coming from that bastard’s lips just enflamed me. I turned to him and I punched him in the face, leaving a nice looking bruise forming just under his eye.

“You Wench! Guards! Take her to her room immediately and get the maids to bring in some outfits for our future queen… What are you doing still standing there you imbeciles?!” he yelled.

Some maids scurried into the room, getting out some clothes for me to wear. They gave me an outfit that I expected. Lucian was always one for the dark clothing. Looks like I was right to tell the girls to bust out the special outfits.

I turned to look at myself in the mirror; the maids had done my hair and make-up as well. I didn’t understand why though.

Lucian clapped from the doorway, making his entrance well heard.

“Doesn’t my queen look fabulous for her introduction to her new home?” he said to the guards.

I gave him a look of disgust.

“So I actually have to wear this in front of people? Where’d the rest of the outfit go?” I asked.

“What? You don’t like it?” Lucian taunted.

“No, honestly, it used to be my type of style, but it’s just way to freaking revealing…I mean seriously?” he jumped in front of me.

“Look you ungrateful wench. You have no choice but to marry me and make me king. It’s either you marry me and your family lives, or you decline and they all die, including you.”

I felt a slight pang in my chest but I ignored it.

“You will come downstairs with me now. It’s time for your introduction my dear.”

We walked out of the room down the winding hallways. I started to hear hushed voices, but it sounded like thousands of them.

We reached the stairs and I walked down them without Lucian.

I got to the bottom of the stairs and everyone’s eyes were all on me, just staring.

Lucian wrapped his arm around mine, walking to the middle of the room with me.

“The future king and queen will share a dance, everyone feel free to join in.” I heard over the music.

We started to dance to “City” by Hollywood Undead… of course they had to pick a slow(ish) song for us to dance to… I hate them now.

Lucian spun me in mid-step.

“So you really think that your friends are going to come save you? They can’t even get here.” Lucian said.

I looked to him…did he hear what I thought to Edward?

“They will find a way. My friends are very persistent, especially when it comes to family.” I said, trying to cover my tracks.

“They won’t get to you before the solstice. By then you’ll be bound to me.” He said.

Remember the pang in my chest from earlier, yeah it got worse. So bad that I fell to my knees, screaming.

My screams pierced the sensitive ears of 5,000 vampires that night.

Paul’s P.O.V

Although I know she did it to save my life, I wish she never would’ve left us. The pain that I’m going though makes me think about just ending it.

No…I can’t think that way…I must stay strong for Lorraine. She’s probably feeling the same thing on her end. I wonder how she’s taking it.

Edward told me that Emmett and Rosalie left the house earlier…so now we have to find them too.

I looked through Lorraine’s closet. Maegan told me that her, Daphnee and Lexi had bought some clothes for me just incase this happened and they were in the back. I had yet to find them though.

I looked down at the floor and I saw a huge suitcase. It was black. I opened it and low and behold, I find the clothes.

As soon as I lifted up a shirt, I fell to the ground, wreathing and screaming in immense pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've reached 400 readers!!!! So happy! That's like a big happy birthday to me!

but anyway...

you likey?? i wouldn't know cuz i'm not getting any more comments, hate to sound greedy but i would at least like one after every chapter by someone different please??
Links:
http://www.polyvore.com/lorraine_in_underworld_ball/set?id=23038486

Much Love and Piercing Screaming,
Starla

P.S...my birthday is September 15th...if you say happy birthday to me then i'll post 3 chapters...but i have to get 10 happy birthdays from my readers...okay?? can you do it?