Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

A Little Discovery

Lorraine's P.O.V

While Aro was getting in contact with the Cullens, The wives were still gathered around me, curious about the rest of my life's details that i haven't mentioned...Of course i don't tell them anything because then they will know about my whole past and discover my feeble weaknesses.

That's not good.

Aro returns with a slight mischievous grin on his pale face and speaks aloud to everyone

"We will be having guests over in a matter of days. The Cullens will be bringing a human so we need to straighten this place up. No killing the Cullen's human under any circumstances...Understood everyone?" he spoke with his 'authoritative voice'

Everyone around me scurried away... following his orders, and the wives went back to their designated places in the room.

I sat alone in the middle of the room, waiting for Aro to speak to me directly, as i knew he would.

"Mother, the Cullen Family will be arriving in 2 days time, along with their human companion Isabella Swan. I will talk to them and ask that they let you stay with them and they treat you as a part of the family as well."

I couldn't help but giggle a little.

"Aro, you have already done so much, but I have a feeling they would like to speak to me, so they can read me a little and get to know me better. Not just how you portray me. I would like to speak to them and learn more about my new family for myself if that is sufficient enough for you." I said

Aro bowed and took my hand and gave it a light kiss.

"As you wish Mother."

I laughed... he's still calling me Mother...I'll have to talk to him about that, but then again, Old habits die hard.

"Aro, is there somewhere I could rest for a bit, I have traveled a long way and I would like to rest my feet before meeting the Cullens. I want to look my best for the occasion." I asked

"Why yes Mother. There is always a place for you in the home of the Volturi. You may look around in every room and pick whichever you like."

"But what if I accidentally pick one of your occupied rooms?"

"We only use rooms for intimate events. Trust me, you would know which ones to avoid." he laughed

My eyes widened in embarrassment, even though I've been around sex for many years, i still blush at the mentioning of intimacy...

Its probably because I haven't been laid since Eric was alive. Yeah, that's sad.

"Okay, I will return in a moment. just to let you know where I will be staying."

"No need Mother, I will small your scent." Aro Said

"No you won't" I smiled

He stopped walking away and his smile dropped

"And why wouldn't I?"

I walked away, keeping him waiting in anticipation for a few seconds, I turned and said,

"Because over the years I've learned how to mask my scent and the scent of others around me if I wish. You would never be able to find me unless you walked through all the rooms and physically looked, and even then it would still be difficult. I have many talents Aro. Talents that you couldn't even Imagine or see in anyone's mind."

His expression became shocked

"How did you know my power?"

"I can sense whatever power anyone has, a vampire, shifter, human, and any other creature that hasn't been publicly discovered yet, and I can sense how strong and controlled that power may be.Even if that person hasn't even discovered their own powers, I would know. Trust me, I never wasted my 43 thousand years of life just walking around twiddling my thumbs. I spent my time learning everything that could become useful to me."

His mouth dropped open as I walked away

I turned back.

"By the way, Aro. What have I told you about calling me Mother? It's Lorraine. Take the opportunity as a gift, because I don't let many people call me by my real name. Feel special."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't update for a while, my computer Crashed and I had to get it fixed...but I will update more now like I used to okay...Keep on reading please?