Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

"I'm Not Going Anywhere...Not Without You."

Paul’s P.O.V

I was out patrolling while the rest of the pack was out to figure out who the new scent was with Bella. I wanted to go kick some vampire ass but Sam told me I had to stay back.

Only because of my damned anger issues is why he won’t let me get near Bella. Then again she is a very aggravating girl at most times. That time she slapped me really set me off.

Embry ran towards me in his wolf form.

‘Paul, Sam said you can go to his and Emily’s place to go see the newcomer. He knows you’ll be interested.’ He thought

I mentally scoffed.

‘Why would I be interested to see who it is?’

‘Because it’s a girl…a very cute girl. All of the pack has met her and they like her, we all just want to see what your reaction is…’

‘Why do they care what I think about her? Have any of them imprinted on her?’

He frowned. ‘No but they think that you might… face it Paul. This might actually be your chance to find someone who can deal with your stubborn ass.’ He thought

I jumped on him, just messing around.

‘Fine…I’ll be over there soon. But when I don’t imprint on her…you guys have to leave me out of patrols for 3 weeks.’

Embry smiled showing his sharp canines.

‘Fine. You’ve got yourself a deal. But when you do imprint on her…you have to let nature take its course and don’t try to fight it.’

I ran in my wolf form to the edge of the woods, right next to Emily’s house. I phased back into my human form and untied my shorts off my leg and put them on.

I walked towards the door, hearing everyone laughing.

I walked in the door, hearing Seth say something about liking her even more.

“I do too Seth…Oh, here Paul is.”

She turned to me and I looked into her eyes, her beautiful purple eyes. And I froze, for what seemed like eternity. I admired every aspect of her face and body. Her flowing Reddish Brown wavy hair cascading down to her hips.

Sam and the rest of the pack laughed…So did Emily and Bella.

“Looks like someone imprinted on our new Cullen vampire.” Quil said

My eyes widened a bit… I just imprinted on a Cullen vampire? I thought they couldn’t even have kids? That’s one big oxy-moron right there.

But I thought as if I didn’t give a damn. I wanted her in my arms, in my heart, and in my life.

She stared back at me with one of Emily’s big blueberry muffins in her hand.

‘And she eats too? What kind of vampire is she?’ I thought

Seth broke the silence.

“Okay enough with the silent staring fest. Can we all just introduce them both and get to eating again? I’m hungry.” He said

I broke our eye contact and glared at him.

Sam laughed. “Easy Paul, we wouldn’t want you to scare Lorraine.”

I looked down at her. So her name was Lorraine.

I took her hand and I gently tugged at her arm; to ask her permission to come take a walk with me. She stood up and we walked out of the house with everyone wolf whistling behind us.

We walked slowly to the cliffs; her hand never leaving mine.

“So you’re the new Cullen? Did they turn you?” I asked; trying to make some light conversation to get to know her better.

“No.” she spoke softly, “They didn’t turn me. In a weird way I kind of turned them all.”

“How is that possible?” I asked

“I’m the oldest vampire in the whole world. I am the original and I can do what all other vampires cannot.” She explained.

My thoughts got happier and happier with each passing second…she’s just like a normal human girl except she’s immortal. That’s good because she can still have my children and I can’t hurt her.

“Wow, so how many lovers have you had over the years?” I asked.

She smiled, but in her eyes I saw sadness

“Only one. His name was Eric. He was human.” She said

“What happened to him?” I asked, curious

“A king killed him; Slit his throat right in front of me. He died in my arms.” She said sadly

Now I knew why her eyes held sadness.

I lightly grabbed her chin, lifting her head up to face me. I leaned in a little closer and she leaned in closer to me.

Our lips met in a light kiss. The first kiss I had with my imprint.

“Well you don’t have to worry about losing me; because I’m not going anywhere. Not without you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like...I still have no clue who else is going to fall for her, but I have been getting some great ideas that I'm considering... keep reading...

But I still want you people to pick either Jasper or Emmett...just in case.

Much love and Vampire Bites,
Starla