Status: Coming back

Right Girl

We're Hanging Around

The night was young and so was I so I decided to call the girls for a girls-night. Guys always thought these things consisted of playing with make up and taking pictures in our half naked bodies and watching chick flicks, but really every girl knows that all that actually goes down is just a bunch of girls with tubs full of ice cream, lots of chips, candy and list of old movies with the occasional makeover to mix it up at times. I mean really! Even girls get bored watching just chick flicks we all need a little horror and action in our lives too.

“HEY SEXY! GET DOWN HERE!” Rachel screamed up to my room.

“Yo, ever try checkin the kitchen before you scream?” I said giving her a pat on the butt.

“Whatevah, we brought food!” Ronnie exclaimed holding up the plastic bags overflowing with chips and ice cream.

“YES!!! Let’s get this party started! I borrowed some DVD’s from the store.” I said as we walked to the basement where the big TV was.

After 3 movies, 2 bags of chips, 3 packs of life savers and 1 and half tubs of Ben and Jerry’s, we couldn’t sleep even if we tried and boy did we try. Finally 20 minutes later we gave up sleeping and decided to watch another movie but blew the movie after 10 minutes and decided to just chitchat about nonsensical ideas.

“We are such fatties!” I said loudly as I sat by the mirror plucking my eyebrows.

“Oh please! Not again with this!” Ronnie complained as she painted her nails with the blue nail polish I got the other day.

“Ok fine. I won’t say anything… if we run tomorrow.” I compromised

“Alright deal.” Rachel agreed as she cut her nails.

We ended sleeping at 3 am and after snoozing the annoying alarm for the nth time I finally decided to get up at like 10:30. Rachel and Veronica got up not long after I did.

“So are we gonna run?” Rachel asked sleepily.

“Ummm” Ronnie said.

“Come on guys, we could totally use the exercise.” I said forcing myself even though I knew I didn’t want to.

“Alright alright come on.”

We ran for almost an hour as the hot sun beat down on our backs. I tried to tune out the sound of Ronnie complaining about the heat. We finally called it quits at almost 11:45.

“I am so exhausted.” Rachel announced as we all fell to the floor

“Tell me about it.” Ronnie added in.

“I need water!” I declared as the doorbell rang. ”Ugh! It’s open!”

Kennedy walked in and he for some reason unknown to man decided to lie down on top of me as well.

“Get of me you fatty!”

“Well that’s nice way to welcome someone into your home, Victoria.” Kennedy said condescendingly.

“Shut up. I am so tired and hot. You’re body heat is suffocating me.” I said trying to push him of me.

“What the f---?” John walked in and gave us the look.

“John, be a babe and get us some water pleaseeeeee!” Rachel pleaded.

“What is going on here?” He asked again. ”Dude why are you on top of my girlfriend?”

“No reason, just chilling.” He said finally getting off me.

“Freaking weirdo!” I called out to him as he and John went to get us some water.

“Water!” John came in dancing with two glass of water in his hand.

“Thank you!” I said racing towards him.

After guzzling down all the water, I moved in close towards John with sweat still dripping and by the look on his face I knew he knew.

“John, don’t you want a hug.” I said innocently as he back away from me.

“Maybe later boo.” He moved fast but I was faster and we pretty much started another running fest right through the house, out the backdoor and all around the yard until I finally caught him in a gigantic hug.

“GROSS!” He whined pushing me away.

“Oh, please it is just sweat.” I told him. I gave him a quick kiss, which he complained to as well then we walked back in.

“So what are you doing here again?” Rachel asked.

“Well Tori and I have plans.” Kennedy said looking to me.

“You do?” Ronnie asked me.

“I do? We do?” I asked looking at Kennedy.

“Tori! You said we were going to watch Thor today.” Kennedy said.

“Oh! Right, we do.” I remembered.

“Sooo, I guess you won’t come with me to the park?” John asked.

“Sorry, John. I would but duty calls.” I told him. “Ill call you later.”

-------------------------------

“Do you think John and I are moving to fast?” I asked Kennedy randomly.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean we’ve only been together for 2 weeks and he told me loved me already.” I recounted to him the discussion the girls and I had the night before. ”We’re best friends yeah but I never thought I would fall so hard so fast.”

“I guess you guys already knowing each other made it easier for you to connect and feel comfortable around each other.” Kennedy worded carefully. “Like every thing you guys have done before was leading you to this. To your being together. So like it’s like you’re moving fast if you think of yourselves as regular couple but really its like you’ve been on so many dates your moving really slow, like snail slow.”

“Uh… Kenny that was one of the weirdest ways you could put it.”

“Hey, you asked!”

“That I did. That I did.” I said raising my glass in his direction.

Even after talking to Kennedy and the girls, I still couldn’t find peace on the subject as Jenny’s voice telling us both to be careful echoed through my head every night. I never showed it to John but lately I’ve been getting bad feelings in my stomach and I couldn’t help but wonder why. Was it because he never really asked me out on a real date? Or was it something more?

All I know is nothing good last forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this chapter was still a bit of a filler but it shows a bit more of Tori's hidden side. More of her of course will be seen as the story progresses but for now i think what's written is enough. Also I tried to show her relationship with her other friends so its not all her and John.

What do you think is gonna happen?

Thanks for the comments. Especially a.twist.of.fate. :)
Sooo yea...please comment.:)

Tori

Title Credit: We've Got The Party With Us by Hannah Montana
P.S. Don't even ask about the title.