Status: Coming back

Right Girl

Half Of My Heart

I ran down the stairs, flattening the wrinkles on my white dress. Tyler was sitting on the couch with Morgan and Matt. I don't know why but I was nervous. I walked over to where he could see me.

"Hey Ty." I said as he stood up.

"Hey Tor! You look - wow. You look really pretty." He said. I blushed.

"Thanks. You look very handsome." I told him making him turn pink.

"You ready to go?" He asked me. I nodded

Surprises can be good or bad depending on how you look at it. When i asked Tyler what we were doing and he told me it was a surprise, well you could say i was surprised. I never pictured Tyler as he mysterious guy. I guess I'm learning to look beyond the physical appearance of a person.

We got to the restuarant a small Italian place called Little Italy. We had dinner and we talked. We talked about everything from our family to past relationships and even dreams. It was really fun and strange for me. The only person I've ever told about all my dreams was John. John was my other half. We told each other everything. But now here I was telling Tyler of all people about what i want in my life.

We were walking around deciding where to get ice cream when we saw the boys in The Maine by Coldstone. Deciding to get ice cream there, we walked in and went straight to the line. Pat was the first to see us.

"Tori! HEY." Pat screamed walking up to us.

"Hey Pat, hey guys" I said as John, Jared, Kennedy and Garrett walked up to us.

"Hey" They all said.

"So uh this is Tyler. Tyler this is Pat, Jared, Garrett, Kennedy and you know John."

"Hey" They said to each other.

We all decided to sit together after we got our ice cream. I got a cake batter ice cream with brownies, almonds and heath bars. Tyler got vanilla with kitkat. John got the same thing as me except with added maltesers. Jared had the sundae. Kennedy the chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce and chocolate covered gummi bears. Pat had the PB and J Banana Split. Garrett had a shake because he was meeting Rachel later.

"Where's Mimi, John?" Tyler asked. John gave me a look. I just shrugged my shoulders not knowing why Tyler even cared where the bimbo slut was.

"She's busy" John said.

"Oh, well it just seemed like you 2 were joined at the hip" Tyler told him. Everyone at the table snorted. "What?" he asked confused.

"I think you mean Tori when you say they're joined at the hip" Kennedy told him.

"No way. Mimi is always with John when he picks Tori up." Tyler argued.

"Yea, thats now. You should see Tori and John when she doesn't have class."Garrett continued rolling his eyes at us.

"NO WAY!!" I screamed. "We are not joined at the hip. He is always out with Mimi."

"Not true, I am not always with Mimi." John told me. "Look she's not here, is she?"

"Whatever John" everyone said together.

After that conversation, everyone started eating their ice cream talking in pairs. Tyler and i were talking but i couldn't help but notice John kept looking at me. I looked up at him and smiled while raising my eyebrow asking him what. He shrugged his shoulders and went back to eating his ice cream.

"I had fun tonight, Ty" I told him as we walked up the steps to my house."And sorry about the guys. It would have been if it was just us 2 huh?"

"I had fun too. Don't worry about the guys. I had fun with them " He told me pulling my hand closer to him.

"You mean you didn't like hanging out with me alone?" I pulled my hand away jokingly.

"No," I raised my eyebrows. "No i mean i had fun with you really"

"Relax Ty. I was kidding" I laughed. He sighed.

"Um so i guess I'll see you in class on Monday" Ty said playing with his hands.

"Yea. See you." I gave him a peck on the cheek."Good night Tyler"

I walked inside the house smiling the entire time.I had a good day today I thought as I got ready for bed.

I fell asleep thinking about Tyler.But in the back of my mind John was waiting to creep in to my dreams when i lost control.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hated writing this chapter. It was so hard plus it's boring and its only a filler.
Sorry, I promise i'll try to make the next one better
I love comments, they really make my day!!
Title Credit: Half of My Heart by John Mayer.