Status: Coming back

Right Girl

Can't find someone worth my time just like my bestfriend

The cd from Julliard finally arrived on Sunday. I’ve been waiting for it since summer began 2 weeks ago. James, a friend of mine, was taking producing at Julliard and since he had a few extra classes he said he would compile the performances my friends and I were in. I had about 5 dances, 1 music video and 2 songs. I don’t usually sing. In fact I used to only sing in the shower, but Julliard meant doing things out of your comfort zone. Every one of my friends there says that I have an ‘amazing’ voice. I on the other hand just don’t hear it. But since I am the minority I have to do what they tell me, which is why 3 out of the 5 songs for the dances are sung by me. Nobody aside from my friends in Julliard knows about this supposed talent, not even John. Knowing John, he won’t be happy knowing I kept this from him.

“Boo” John shouted coming in my room. ‘Let’s go to Garrett’s”

“Uh knock much, I could’ve been naked” I told him, trying to hide the cd from him.

“You are so perverted” I told him the cd falling from my hand

“Hey, what’s this?” He asked picking the cd up

“It’s uh… a cd?” I said thinking Crap, I’m busted

“Your Julliard cd?” I nodded. “Ohh, let’s see it.” He said moving to the DVD player.

“Uh…I thought we were going to Garrett’s” I said freaking out inside. He can’t see that disc, not yet anyway. What am I going to say when he says ME singing?!?!

“Yeah, no let’s stay and watch this instead” He placed the cd in the player.

“You really gonna ditch your friends for my lame ass cd?” I asked raising my eyebrow.

“You are my BEST FRIEND Victoria.” He said looking at me seriously. “Of course I would ditch them if it was for you doing something you love. You should know that boo”

“John Cornelius. You are the bestest friend anyone could ever have” I said hugging him. “But it’s ok we can watch it some other time”

"Awww, Boo!! Let;s just take it there" He said getting up to get the cd.
.
"Uh... fine" This isn't going to end wellwas all i could think of.

Garrett was jumping around when we arrived. That boy was always so crazy along with Pat. The two of them could go on and on for days. They were always so hyper. I loved them to death though. Rachel was on the couch trying to watch the movie playing but from the looks of it she wasn't succeeding.

"Hey guys" I said sitting down next to Rachel.

"GUYS LET'S WATCH THIS" John yelled waving the cd.

"JOHN" I looked at him shaking my head. He gave me a questioning look.

"Whassat?" Pat asked jumping to John.

"Tori's cd" John told him. I rolled my eyes like anyone would understand what the cd was if John said 'Tori's cd'.

"Tori's cd???" Garrett asked finally stopping. I snorted. Rachel nudged me 'what'.

"Her dances from Julliard" John said.

"Ohhh dude why didn't you just say that?? 'Tori's cd' pshh." Garrett said grabbing the cd and putting it in the player. I tensed up as everyone sat down. John sat beside me.

We watched all the performances, me getting more tense with every passing second. Everyone was going to see me sing and worse everyone was going to hear me suck. There was 3 minutes til the first song came up. I had to do something. Think, think, think. Suddenly i got an idea. I jumped up.

"Guys, i'm hungry. Let's go out." I said.

"Tor, let's finish this first. There's food in the pantry." John said.

"Come on. You guys." I whined. I had to make this work. Nobody was suppose to know about this ever.

"Just grab something in the kitchen ok?" Garrett told me.

"Ugh fine" I said but i thought no, no, NO, NOT FINE. NOT EFFING FINE!!

I stayed in the kitchen til 1 minute before the last song ended. I then walked in knowing it would be useless to hide out someone was bound to come get me. Sitting down beside Kennedy this time, I noticed all of them watching me. Crap

"Oui, Puis-je vous aider?" I asked in French.

"WHAT?!?!" Pat asked amused.

"Can i help you?" I translated.

"You never told us you could sing." Kennedy stated.

"Yea, John why are you keeping things about our girl over here?" Garrett asked accusingly assuming John knew.

"Oh uh well." John said pretending he knew all along.

The rest of the day was spent talking, playing and doing more crazy things.The rest of the time we were at Garrett's John did not say a word to me he didn't even look at me. I could feel the tension building up for the car ride back home.

"Say something." I told John while we were sitting inside his car by my house.

"How could you not tell me?" He said turning to me.

"Sorry. I didn't know it would be a big deal." I said. "I knew you would get mad if i told you now."

"I'm not mad that you didn't tell me earlier. I'M MAD BECAUSE YOU HAD THE CHANCE AND YOU STILL WANTED TO HIDE IT! THIS IS WHY YOU DIDN'T WANT TO WATCH IT HERE RIGHT? I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS. WASN'T IT YOU WHO SAID BEST FRIENDS TELL EACH OTHER EVERYTHING? WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT?" John yelled.

"John, I'm sorry I just... sorry"

"Yea whatever. I gotta go." He told me looking away.

"John..." I pleaded. When he didn't look at me I knew he was mad so i got out. "I really am sorry"

What am I suppose to do now. I need my best friend. I cried myself to sleep that night. John never ever screamed like that unless he was really really livid. It hurt... a lot but it made me realize just how much i needed him. It made me realize that I didn't just need my best friend because well he is my best friend. I need him because I am in love with him and it took a badass screaming from him to realize it.Boy am i messed up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe?
Title Credit: Bestfriend by Auburn
Sooo sorry it took soo long. Just wanted to clear somethings up. Tori's summer starts on May. I know it's wrong but i made it this way to fit the story. :)
Hope you like it.

Who wants to make me a banner? Message me and as a thanks i'll include you in my story!!