Status: Coming back

Right Girl

Just A Little Emotion

I woke up with a smile on my face. Today was Thursday. A day before my last class at the college. I got dressed quickly and went to prepare breakfast. The twins were already down when I got there.

"Morning guys." I said fixing my self some cereal.

"Morning" They said together.

"Hey Tori, can you bring me to Shane''s later?" Matt asked. I raised my eyebrow."...Please?"

I grinned at him. "Sure. I'll pick you up at 3. Morgan, are you doing anything?" I asked.

"No, Christabelle and Bettina are coming over." She told me. Standing up to get her bag with Matt following behind her.

"Bye guys!" I called after them. I am so happy today nothing can bring me down.

Kennedy and i decided to hang out for awhile before i had to get to my class. We went to mall where i bought the new Step Up 3D soundtrack to dance to and pair of earrings. After that we went to Forever 21 which was how we ended up in the dressing room with Kennedy choosing me a dress.

"That one likes really nice on you." He says about the dress.

I burst out laughing at that. I looked like a green blob. The dress was sticking out in all the wrong places. Kennedy frowned at me with a 'WHAT' look.

"Kenny baby. I look stupid, i know you're my friend but seriously don't lie if i look hideous." I tell him.

"I wasn't lying" He defends. I raise my eyebrow at him. He sighs exasperated. "Why do you need a dress again?"

"I told you, Tyler is taking me out tonight and I don't have anything nice to wear."

"That is a big fat lie.I may not have seen your closet but from what I've heard you could pretty much open your own store with all the clothes you own. You're just looking for an excuse to shop!" He accuses me. I shake my head. "I'm sure Tyler hasn't even seen half of your wardrobe. Just wear your little black dress."

"You boys gossip just like us girls!! I can't believe John told you about my closet." I said shaking my head walking back in the dressing room to try another dress on. Tyler said he was taking me out and he told me to wear something casual but not jeans casual. "Do you really think i haven't already worn my black dress."

I tried on the next dress which was cropped.

"This one?" I ask coming out. Kennedy shakes head no.

"This isn't working let's go somewhere else. I think i saw some dresses at Guess let's go." I say quickly going back into the room and changing into my regular outfit.

In Guess I tried on 3 dresses. The first, second, third were the only ones that looked remotely okay on me. I decided to get the first and the third one and just pick one to wear for later. After we had some lunch at In n' Out.

"Sooo." He said looking at me intently.

"Yea?" He looked at like 'tell me'. Then it hit me JOHN. "OHHH! Gosh Kenny I don't know. I really don't. I mean I think I'm falling for John AND Tyler. I just - when I'm with Tyler I can forget about my problems you know like, me and John fighting doesn't seem like such a big deal. But John. He's my best friend and when I'm with him now I feel different more free and whole."

"WOW, you have a problem" I looked at him incredulously. "OK OK suppose to be helping i know. You know what...don't listen to your head. Listen to your heart. Go out with Tyler and see if you go to sleep at night thinking of him or if you don't no one can tell you what is right anymore. It's all you."

"I guess." I sighed. "But what about the fact that he still isn't talking to me. Any ideas?"

"Well, there's that dinner tomorrow night. You could talk to him there, plus you guys always sit next to each other it's like a given. If he doesn't everyone will know something is up."

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that. OK what else?"

"You can hang out with us for awhile. We are going to practice at the house later."

"Kennedy. You are the best. I'll drop Matt at John's place then I'll go to yours it's the perfect plan since class end at 3. I can hang out with you guys and try to talk to him for like an hour or so then go home and still have enough time to get ready for my date with Tyler!! " I said getting excited at the idea of actually getting my best friend back.

After a couple more minutes of talking He and I went our separate ways. I had 3 classes today. Physics, Chem Lab and Creative writing for my last English elective.

Tyler wasn't in any of my classes for that day since he had to change his schedule to make for the days he missed when he went to visit his sister in Washington. The classes dragged on until I got a text from Camylle my friend who used to dance with me in high school. Dance competition u in? I smiled, finally something fun to keep me entertained. Well, for awhile at least. I texted her back. duh. Not even 2 minutes after I sent the message she replied. Great practice this Saturday. We continued to plan for the competition until finally the class ended.

I hurried up Kennedy's porch after i took Matt to John's. Ringing the doorbell, i pulled out my phone as i felt it vibrate. Mom texted asking if i needed anything from the grocery. I quickly texted her back telling her I needed the ingredients for the dessert for tomorrow night. Kennedy opened the door quickly pulling me in. He pointed at my Nikon.

"Great you brought your camera" He said walking down to the basement.

"Uh, why??" I asked.

"We need to take some pictures for uh you know future purposes. You never know when you'll need them" He said opening the door to the basement where the boys were tuning their guitars.

"Your weird Kennedy." I told him, then to the rest of the boys i said."Hey!"

"HEY!" Pat screamed reaching me first and pulling me into a hug. "Where have you been Missy. I haven't seen you in forever."

I looked at John then at Kennedy. "Sorry Patsters, I've been busy. Where are my best girlfriends?"

"Still at class they're coming soon" Jared told me giving me a hug as well. Garrett came up and hugged me too but slyly taking my camera with him as he let go grinning like a fool.

"Garrett, you crazy head." I told him as i tried and failed to get my camera back.

"Aw come on just a couple of pictures." I rolled my eyes knowing he would take pictures of nonsense again.

"Hey John" i said. He looked at me. Well, i guess it's a start. Kennedy passed me giving my shoulder a squeeze.

Practice started an hour ago and still Rachel and wasn't here. I've bee taking pictures of all of them. I usually do this when i'm bored and then i edit them or put them online. No one actually knows but ever since they started the band i took pictures of them and decided to make it into a scrapbook for them. I plan to give it to them as a gift when the new album they are going to work on after the summer tour they are going to do ends.

"Tori, sing us a song" Pat shouted getting excited. I shook my head 'no'.

"Tori get your ass up here and sing us a song." Garrett and Jared said.

"Why? This band practice. Not torture Tori practice." I said

"Torture Tori??" They all asked together even John had to look at me at that.

"I just don't think, I should embarrass myself over and over again. I'm not even that good" I said.

"You are too. You are amazing and even if you don't think so, it is true." Pat told me walking up to me to pull to the mic. John was standing next to me, he looked at me and i think he smiled at me even if it was just for a second. He smiled, meaning he didn't hate my guts so much.

So i did it. I sang one of there songs. I sang Inside of You. They all said I was amazing, of course. But I just rolled my eyes and said i would stick to dancing. John still hasn't said much to me but at least he acknowledges my presence. It's a step up, I guess.There's some emotion now, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
I watched Step Up 3D this weekend. It was ah-mazing!!!!!!! It just makes me want to dance, even though i can't dance at all!! But seriously if you haven't seen it you must go and see it now!

I'm too lazy to check it! Sorry.
Sooo, I haven't been getting any comments at all and its totally a downer.
So before i post the next update can i get at least 3 comments. Pretty please with cherries on top.
Subscribe and comment. Tell me what you think, and if you have any ideas.
Oh and i am willing to add you into my story. Message me if you are interested. :)
Title Credit: Ice by Lights