Legendary Party

Chapter 5: Secrets

Having to fly around like mad person while carrying Lan and Danny along the streets with people raising up their heads and shouted: “wow!” the masked man began to feel tired and landed on a big piece of endless grassland. The masked man lies on the grass and thought of explaining the whole situation to Lan and Danny. At last, he felt that it’s time to announce the big secret to them.

Lan who was just beside the masked man woke up, he grabbed his head as if he was being hit by something hard. Lan shook his head and tried to regained his own consciousness.

Masked man: “Are you ready to listen to me?”

Lan: “Who are you, ouch…my head…”

Masked man: “So sad…you forgotten me so fast, we just met not long ago.”

Lan: “Where is this place, who are you and why am I here, I was suppose to save Huo. Eh? Where’s Huo? Shit…I’ve got to save her!” Lan looked around and found Danny lying on the ground unconsciousness. He turned to face the masked man, thinking that he will take good care of Danny. The masked man looked back to Lan and said: “Don’t you think that I will take care of her, I may just leave and those dogs who lived in the forest may just come and devour her, without any bones left.”

Lan: “You are not such a person if not you would not save us.”

The masked man upon hearing Lan, laughing loudly and faced the sky. He turned back to Lan and said: “If you have the ability to save Huo, you would not be saved by me.” Lan looked down, feeling inferior and guilty after hearing those words. The masked man stood up and walked towards Lan, he put his hands on his shoulder, telling him that he had a way to save Huo. Upon hearing those words, Lan put on his smile at last and nodded his head. The masked man thought of going somewhere safer and carried Danny onto his shoulder. Three of them using their best speed and left the unknown grassland.

After a while, three of them finally came to the nicely furnished house and the masked man pushed open the doors of the house. They went in and the masked man shut and locked the door. The masked man put Danny some empty spaces and sat down with Lan at the opposite side of the table. He began their conversation…

The masked man: “I guess I should first introduce myself, I am Lei Han, one of the heaven slayers who stayed in the human world for monitoring abnormal kids like you. I mean…special…” Lei Han spoke his words while taking off his mask.

Lan: “You don’t look old to me and you looked familiar as well…”

Lei Han: “Yap, I am glad you discovered that, I am a chemistry teacher in Mo Hum School.”
Lan: “No wonder you were so familiar. You mentioned that you were a heaven slayer, what does it means and why do you want to save us? And…” Just as Lan wanted to ask more questions, Lei Han raised his palm and stopped Lan.

Lei Han: “Don’t worry, I would explain the whole thing to you and you do not have to worry about your girl, she should be safe right now. Those guys won’t do anything to her temporary. Right now, we just need some more time to prepare for the war. I guess it should be the final one…As for the tom boy beside you, she is alright and would wake up sooner or later. Now, let’s go to the main thing…”

Lei Han told Lan the whole story about demon and the heaven world, even the background of Lan himself and Huo. Upon hearing the story, Lan felt clearer about the whole situation, at the same time, he afraid he couldn’t handle the battle that was ahead of him.

Lei Han: “So now, you have understand what is the whole thing right?”

Lan: “Then what about Danny? As you say some of the Mo Hum students are from demon and heaven then was Danny one of them? If Danny is a demon then we may…no, we will become enemies in the future…”

Lei Han: “Don’t worry, Lan. I could see her aura belongs to the human world except that she possess some special powers only one human of a thousand years would appear. Seems that she will be fated to join the war, I guessed you have to somehow explain the whole thing to her. She would have to get ready and prepared for the upcoming training. Oh…before I forget, you don’t have to worry about Huo at all. Those guys need your powers as well to destroy the heaven world so what you need to do now is to train yourself to at least able to save her. This is your main responsibility for now, Lan.”

Lan: “I understood…I will become stronger and saved Huo out of those evil…”

Lei Han: “Alright, both of you will stay here before I come back. This house is protected by aura and no harm will come to you unless you go out. Just stay and wait for me to come back, we had to plan for the next thing. If you are hungry, the fridge contained some food, you can just take whatever you need. And, remember to tell Danny the whole thing.”

Lan watched Lei Han goes off the house and Danny still lying on the ground. Lan was still feeling confused and he had to digest the things he had just known.