A Beautiful Moment Amongst The Rain

Second Opinion

I've never fully loved anyone like you before. I can never say that I was ever in love with a boy, or even a girl until you came into my life. In fact, I never even had feelings for another girl until I met you.

Loving another of the same sex, has been deemed too taboo in some places. I used to tell myself that I would never change my sexuality, only because it would be giving the perv boys what they wanted. I never imagined I could have the most fulfilling and satisfying relationship in my life, with a girl. With you.

It was Friday, my favorite day of the week. The usual morning ritual took place, only this morning, I had gotten up early so that I could do my makeup and hair just right. I didn't want to admit to it, but it was all for you. I knew others would take notice, guys would want to jump my bones, girls would either be jealous or appreciative. Regardless, I wanted you to want me the way I wanted you, does that make sense?

At this point of my life, the urges and wanting was there, but I wouldn't admit to it, or accept it for what it was. I never even got this prettied up for past boyfriends. I just wanted you to see me amongst the crowd, and come talk to me. I guess you could say, I wanted to seduce you.

"You ready for that test?" Lizzie asked as me and my brother piled into her car.

"You asked me that last week and all this week. Of course!" I said with a smirk.

Lizzie returned the smile before looking back at Ben. Ben looked at her wide eyed, it was pathetic. She wore a pink push-up bra, which accencuated her cleavage. Ben noticed this himself as he ogled her with adolescent longing. It made me sick.

"So, any new news?" she asked innocently.

I rolled my eyes, how sick could she be? Ben didn't seem to understand at first, distracted by Lizzies tits all hanging out. But it clicked and he only shook his head.

"Good, don't want your lil pecker falling off right?" Lizzie said with a laugh.

"Ugh, don't talk about his junk like that! He's only fourteen!" I protested, giving Lizzie a playful slap on the arm.

"It ain't little either!" Ben exclaimed, his arms folded over his chest, trying to look tough.

Lizzie laughed hysterically, slapping the steering column with her hands. I noticed she had switched her nail polish from kiwi green to a dark pink shade. She normally didn't change her fashion up like that. She'd modify her outfits and look on a weekly basis, choosing different themes.

"Stop talking right now!" I said to Ben with disgust.

He only waved me off with a hand, his gaze focused outside of the car window. Lizzie put the car into gear, and we drove to school.

"You think we'll see her again today?" Lizzie asked, looking over at me.

I looked at her and was surprised to see her wearing a pair of dark aviators.

"What? Since when did you wear sunglasses?" I asked.

"What, I can't change my look and fashion taste?" she said defensively as she looked herself over in the rearview mirror.

"Well, it's just not like you to make so many changes in one day. And who are you talking about?" I replied, not taking my eyes off of her.

"So you noticed my nails too? I was hoping someone would!" she said with a sweet smile, "I was talking about Andrea of course."

I sighed, just the mention of your name made me feel a certain aching inside of my chest. A longing for some reason, I wasn't sure what made it so unbearable. Was it the fact that I had feelings for another girl? Or perhaps that I wasn't willing to admit to it?

"You remember Jesse Vineyard?" Lizzie asked, breaking my thoughts of you.

"Yeah, I think so. Why?" I replied, a little annoyed with her constant questions.

"Well, he thinks you're hot! And I gurantee, by the way you are dressed and looking today, he's gonna double that compliment honey!" Lizzie said, casting me a sly smile.

"What?! What are you talking about?! I'm not interested in-,"

"Boys?" Lizzie said, cutting me off and staring at me.

I fumbled, not expecting it, "N-no! No, nothing like that! I was saying that I'm not interested in a relationship right now, and especially with a bonehead like him!"

Ben had heard this, and had leaned forward to listen in on our conversation.

"Do you mind?!" I shouted at him angrily.

He frowned with a pout, and sat back in his seat, feeling rejected and left out.

"Give him a chance Tabbie, you might grow to like the guy! He's really cute, funny, and sweet," Lizzie continued to say.

"Yeah, cause he wants to get in a girls panties is all! That's all that the guys at our school want! If I was going to date anyone, they sure as hell wouldn't be from our school!" I said angrily, getting a little too worked up.

"Okay okay, chill out! It was just a suggestion, nothing more! Sheesh, look at who's getting all female activist over here!" Lizzie said defensively.

The rest of the trip was in silence, no one really having anything to say or worth listening to. We pulled into the student parking lot, my eyes immediately darting about the place in search of your orange Honda. I didn't see it, my heart dropping ten stories. I sighed sadly to myself, my hopes of seeing you at the beginning of my day were dashed to pieces. I figured, I could see you at lunch possibly. That brightened my mood a little. I wished that I wasn't confined to just seeing you two times a day. I wanted more of you, and I couldn't get my fix. The thought of waking up next to you, it sent hot waves down my body. I felt hot and itchy again, just the thought of you and me laying together....

"I guess she's running late," Lizzie said, mock sympathy in her tone.

"Yeah, uhm, go ahead of me. I'm going to wait here," I said, turning to gaze over the parking lot again.

Lizzie gawked, "What?! You're ditching me again?! What if she doesn't show up?! What if she makes you late for class?!"

I shrugged, "She's worth it. I never got a chance to thank her for her help from yesterday."

Lizzie looked away, a flustered expression told me that she wasn't happy with my decision.
I looked over at Ben, he was with his group of friends, all trying to act like tough street punks. I loved Ben, but I just wished that he didn't get mixed up in the wrong crowd later on.

"Well look who it is.." Lizzie said with mock enthusiasm as your orange Honda rolled into the parking lot.

"You don't have to stay here y'know," I said bitterly, my back towards her.

"Oh, I plan to. I'd like to know what's so special about this girl that has my best friend getting all hot and bothered over," she shot back at me.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes, why was Lizzie being such a bitch lately? I saw you get out of your car, you had done your hair in cute curls today. Your soft featured face with the full red lips, brown eyes, and perfectly structured nose and jawline, you were breath taking!

Lizzie saw my dream-like expression, "Oh please, she ain't that good looking!"

I shot her a venemous stare, "What do you care?"

Lizzie gave me a shocked look before turning away from me. I felt a little bad for her, but she needed to get over it all and let me talk to whoever I wanted to. I mean, she just tried to talk me into talking to Jesse Vineyard, what, does she schedule and regulate who I date now too?

I was hoping you'd catch sight of me, and you did. You picked me out of the gaggle of students, smiling at me and waving. I walked over to you, each step feeling harder to take than the last. As much as I was drawn to you, I felt awkward, as though you were unapproachable for some reason. I'll admit, you intimidated me.

"Hey, how's your hand?" you asked as you came up and gave me a warm hug.

It felt so good, those few seconds of our bodies pressed against each other. You smelled so good, like lilac or some other flower. You looked me up and down, evaluating me. I was nervous, hoping my early morning cosmetic efforts weren't for naught.

"Wow, you look amazing! I love what you did with your hair and makeup!"

"Thank you, I try," I said with a giggle, "You look great too."

You smiled, "Thanks, I wanted to look nice for you today."

I tried to hide my joy and surprise, I ended up smiling from ear to ear.

"For me?" I stammered.

"Yup, and by the looks of it, I'd say you did the same for me," you said with that same warm smile.

I looked down at my feet, embarassed and blushing. My cheeks felt hot and flushed all of a sudden. Was it that obvious? I looked over at Lizzie, who was standing there cross armed, her sunglasses only adding to the unspoken unimpressionable expression that she was hiding.

"Oh hey, this is Lizzie, she's my best friend," I said, giving the common courtesy of introductions.

"Hi, how are you? I'm Andrea," you said as you extended an elegant hand in greeting.

Lizzie faked a smile and shook your hand, "Hi, Lizzie, pleasure is all mine."

I wanted to slap Lizzie, she was purposely being fake here. It only added to the pressure that I was already feeling with you. I only hoped that Lizzie didn't make me look or sound bad.

"So which class do you guys have?" you asked us.

"English," Lizzie said with a frown, answering for me.

"I like English a lot though, it really helps me be punctual and all," I said in all honesty.

Lizzie gave me a look of disgust, as if I had said that to you to just impress you.

"I like that subject a lot too. I hope to major in it when I go to college next year," you said cheerfully.

"That sounds cool, what college?" I asked, overjoyed with the chance of getting to know you better.

"Well, I'm still deciding if I should go to-." you started to say.

"The bells about to ring, we should get going. C'mon Tabbie," Lizzie said, cutting you off rudely.

I cast her a narrow eyed glare, but she only ignored it, staring at me just as hard.

"Right, well, it was nice seeing you again. It was great to meet you Lizzie," you said, trying to break up the awkwardness.

Lizzie faked another smile, I gave you a sad look. I didn't want this conversation to end, I was finally getting to know you a little better, and someone had to screw it up!

"I'll see again at lunch maybe?" you said, sounding hopeful.

I nodded, "Yeah, we can catch up then."

You smiled excitedly as you reached over and gave me another hug, "Can't wait. See ya!"

I don't know if I consider the next moment our first kiss or not. But you leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek. It wasn't a friends kiss, it wasn't a passionate one either. It was a curious kiss, as if to test our levels of affection for one another. God, i wanted to kiss you back so badly, but you pulled away before I could return it.

You waved one last time, before turning to go to your first class. I couldn't help but watch you leave, your slim petite body looking sexy as hell in the low rise jeans and cute little polo shirt. To think, you made yourself extra pretty today just for me! I was so happy and estatic, my heart was breakdancing in my chest.

I looked over at Lizzie, who only curled her lip at me and turned to walk to class. Normally, I would have ran after her, to catch up. But at that moment, I didn't care. I just wanted to stand there and watch you.

I will always remember the feel of your soft lips, the warmth of your body, the silk of your skin against mine. Your scent, the feeling of your breasts pressing against mine, our hearts beating together. Only you could make me feel and think this way. Honestly, I had been scared and nervous that day, but you made two anxiety drenched feelings and emotions, feel like Christmas morning. I'll never forget these things that you brought into my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really wanted to express the physical attraction here between Tabbie and Andrea. I didn't want it sounding too perverse, but not too prudish either. I was really, just going for the sweet emotions and thoughts that come with being ifatuated/in love with someone for the first time.