Status: Slowly Active :) thanks for being patient you guys :)

We're Headed for Heartbreak

Put Me Back Together Now

Dean woke up, Sam in his arms, the room slightly lit and a smile on his face. He looked down at his little brother's and the smile disappeared. Sam's face was scrunched in pain. When the youngest Winchester sobbed, Dean started shaking his shoulder fiercely. "Sammy, wake up. It's just a bad dream. Come on, open your eyes for me." Sam shot up, panting and eyes wide. Dean pulled his brother around to face him. "You okay?"

Sam shook his head quickly like trying to rid himself of his thoughts. "Yeah, I'm fine," Sam hesitated. Getting out of bed, Sam dressed quickly and threw a towel at Dean when he was completely clothed. "You need to take a shower. You smell." Sam shot his brother a small smirk, but Dean could tell it was forced. Dean chuckled as he took the towel and headed towards the bathroom. Dean couldn't enjoy the shower though, because every time he closed his eyes, he saw the pain behind Sam's smirk.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Sam's face fell as soon as he heard the lock click on the bathroom door. Playing happy was one of his many skills. But like all the others, it didn't work on Dean. Dean knew. Dean always knew. Quickly writing Dean a note, Sam shrugged his jacket on and walked out the door into the cold morning.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Dean slipped out of the shower and into the towel. Looking in the mirror, he noticed that he looked more relaxed and rested than ever. I guess I should share a bed with Sam more often Dean joked. Walking out of the bathroom, he stiffened not only because of the temperature change, but because his little brother was nowhere to be found. Dean quickly changed and was about to head out to look for Sam before the door opened. Dean turned to see his little brother walk in, take out bag in his hand. Dean breathed a sigh of relief and asked, "Where were you?"

Sam handed the bag to Dean. "Getting breakfast. Short stack, extra syrup, two sides of bacon?"

"Like always," Dean grinned, which caused the younger of the two to laugh, and sat down at the table. Taking the food out of the bag, Dean spotted a piece of paper on the edge of the table. "Well, this would've been helpful," Dean chuckled after reading Sam's note.

Kicking off his shoes, Sam set a newspaper in front of Dean before sitting on the bed. "So, I think I've found us another case. Front page."

Dean put his fork down to pull the newspaper's front into view

Ghost on Hollywood Set Strikes Again

"Sam, really? We just finished a case. Don't you think we deserve at least two days off?" Dean sighed.

"Dean, really?" Sam quipped, mocking the eldest Winchester. "A few days off? We live and breathe this shit. A few days off won't change anything. So, what'd be the point?" Sam avoided looking his brother in the eye, hoping Dean wouldn't guess his little brother's true motives behind the case.

Dean saw through Sam's words and into the real reasons. It annoyed Dean that Sam still tried to hide things from him, even if it meant avoiding those fucking chick flick moments, in Dean's words. "Well, Sammy, even though you don't wanna," Dean smirked, "we're going on a vacation. Then we'll pick the case up. End of discussion," Dean said, standing up and throwing his trash away.

"But Dean--!" Sam whined. Dean sighed, feeling one of those moments coming on.

"No buts, Sam! Even you know deep inside that we need this, especially you. Last night got to you, I get that. It took something outta you. So, we gotta find it and put little Sammy back together now!" Dean joked, pinching Sam's cheek.

Sam slapped his brother's hand away, smiling. "Jerk," he muttered.

"Bitch."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry, no excuses. Really, I am. And I know this chapter is far from making up for it. The next chapter should be out soon, but don't hold me to it haha. Anyways, since I'm a shameless story whore, you guys absolutely have to read my friend Adriana's story Wayward Sons. She's a good friend of mine and an amazing writer, so if y'all like my little mediocre wincest, hers is like the John Grisham of wincests. So, go check it out :)
Subscribe <3
Comment, it makes my day :) <3
Rep it <3

Title Credit: Stitch by Stitch - Javier Colon

And I give you all my pieces broken.
In your hands, there's nothing that you can't fix.
My heart is frayed, my scars are open.
So, put me back together now, stitch by stitch.
Put me back together now, stitch by stitch.