Status: Complete.

Everybody's Losing Control

Winter.

Emmett was right – the gang didn’t even look at Mya again. Mya had made Emmett swear not to tell Seth, and as far as she knew he had kept his word. It brought the two of them together, and Mya found that Emmett was fast becoming one of her best friends along with Will and Seth, any time spent with the Cullens being spent with mainly him.

The rest of November passed, as well as two weeks of December, meaning today was Friday, and the last day of term. The whole of La Push High was buzzing for the three week Winter break, especially Mya. She’d gotten Seth a birthday present Sue said he really wanted, and she couldn’t wait to give it to him in three days time.

Right now Mya was in double sport, last lesson of the day, and Coach Tilley couldn’t be bothered to teach, effectively letting them do what they wanted as long as they stayed in the gym. Most people were sitting in groups of friends and talking but, seeing as she didn’t particularly talk to anyone, Mya was just shooting hoops with a couple of nice guys from the track team.

“Hey, O’Donnell,” one of the guys, Hayden, called.

Mya sunk another basket, smiling, and looked at him.

“Yeah?” she asked.

“Clearwater’s at the door for you,” Hayden grinned, wriggling his eyebrows.

“Thanks,” Mya blushed.

She jogged over to the door, her ponytail swinging back and forth. Indeed, Seth was waiting just outside the door.

“What are you doing here?” Mya asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Hello to you too,” Seth chuckled.

He pressed a soft kiss to her lips, making her bite her bottom lip as he pulled away.

“Seriously, what are you doing here?” Mya asked again, leaning against the doorframe.

“Taking my girl out of lessons early,” Seth shrugged.

“We can’t just leave school! We’d get in trouble!” Mya protested.

“Coach Tilley is in his office, and even if he wasn’t, you’re his star long distance runner – he’d let you do anything. It’s healthy to ditch once in a while. And besides, we get to spend longer together,” Seth smirked, taking her hands in his.

Mya sighed in defeat, nodding.

“Alright, I’ll tell one of the guys,” she pouted.

“Great, I’ve already got your stuff in my car,” Seth grinned.

Mya rolled her eyes, sticking her head in the gym. She looked at Hayden and mouthed I’m leaving. He nodded and mouthed I’ll cover for you in reply. Mya grinned and mouthed thanks, before going back outside the gym. Seth grabbed her hand, spun her round quickly before pressing an intoxicatingly deep kiss to her lips.

“You’ll get me in trouble one day,” Mya giggled, struggling to walk straight.

“I’m worth it,” Seth said with a grin.

Mya couldn’t help but laugh, the two of them leaving the school in a happy silence.

*

3 days later, Mya and the rest of the O’Donnell family arrived at the Clearwater’s house, Mya grinned. Today was Seth’s birthday, and Sue had invited them round for dinner.

“You can ring the bell, possum,” Mitch smiled.

Mya nodded, doing so. Seth opened the door, looking slightly awkward in a shirt and smart trousers. But then he looked over Mya’s outfit of a jade green dress, black jewellery and a black blazer, and smiled broadly.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” the O’Donnells chorused.

“Thanks! Come in!” Seth grinned.

Mya, Will, Carrie and Mitch trooped in, following Seth into the dining room. Sue and Leah were in there setting the table, Leah looking really awkward in a baby blue dress.

“Don’t you all look amazing!” Sue said happily.

Mya blushed, taking Seth’s hand as they sat down.

“You really do look beautiful,” he whispered, kissing just below her ear.

“Thanks,” Mya whispered back, blushing further.

Seth just chuckled, stroking the back of her hand with his thumb.

4 hours passed, and Mya and Seth were now in Seth’s room, having left the adults talking in the dining room, and Leah and Will watching a crappy film in the living room. Mya was hiding Seth’s present behind her back, waiting for him to sit down on the bed with her. Finally he did, so she put the wrapped box in his lap.

“Mya, you didn’t have to. Your family already got me an amazing tool kit,” Seth said, surprised.

“Of course I did – now open it!” Mya said firmly.

Seth smiled and tore the wrapping off, before taking the lid of the box off. His eyes widened at the sight of his present, making Mya hesitate.

“Is it the right one?” she asked nervously.

“Yes! Oh my god, I’ve been looking for this engine converter for ages! Thank you so much!” Seth gasped in awe.

“All I know is that it makes your car go a hell of a lot faster,” Mya shrugged.

“It’s perfect. You’re perfect. Thank you!” Seth said happily.

“No problem,” Mya giggled.

Seth hugged her firmly, and kept her in his arms when he’d finished. Mya laughed, crawling into his lap properly. Seth smiled, leaning his head down, and pressed his lips to hers. Mya responded eagerly, surprising him slightly, but he didn’t let it show. Instead, he put one hand behind her head, deepening the kiss. Mya slid her arms around his neck, pressing her chest against his as the kiss got rougher. Hesitating slightly, Seth brushed his tongue slowly over her bottom lip, begging entry. Mya hesitated too, but parted her lips, allowing him entrance. As his tongue gently massaged her own, Mya could hardly think with all the desire swirling in her body, barely able to control herself. After a couple of minutes, Seth pulled away, resting his forehead against hers.

“Happy 18th birthday,” Mya murmured, looking into his dark brown eyes.

“And what an amazing birthday it’s been,” Seth grinned.

Mya grinned back, connecting their lips once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hayden
Mya’s outfit

Mya and Seth are just too darn cute ^_^.
Remember Hayden. He's important.

Comments please!
xo