Status: Complete.

Everybody's Losing Control

Camping.

That month of January passed almost too quickly for Mya’s liking. She and Seth seemed to spend almost 24/7 together, and as much as it concerned Will and her dad, she couldn’t help it feeling…natural. Their relationship was still moving slowly, mainly because Mya was still nervous, but she could tell that Seth’s lust was growing – and that scared her slightly. But he insisted that he didn’t want to push her, and she trusted him to keep to his word.

Today was the 1st of February, and a Friday…and the day of the history presentations.

“…and that’s how Daniel O’Connell got his seat in the English Parliament,” Seth and Mya chorused.

A loud round of applause and cheers sounded, making Seth grin and Mya blush.

“Amazing work, both of you. Very well done!” Mrs Brooks said, impressed.

“Thanks,” Mya said quietly, handing their essay to her.

Seth chuckled softly, picking up their notes as they walked back to their desks. As soon as he sat down he linked his fingers with hers, giving them a squeeze.

“You were amazing,” he whispered, kissing her cheek.

“So were you,” Mya replied, smiling.

“Nah, all this is just a pretty face. You’ve got the whole package,” Seth grinned.

Mya blushed and ducked her head, hiding behind her hair. Seth chuckled, tucking one side behind her ear.

“No hiding. What are you doing tonight?” Seth said gently, smiling.

“Erm, nothing. Why?” Mya asked curiously.

“Want to come round mine?” Seth asked softly.

“Alright,” Mya nodded, biting her lip.

Seth smiled again, scooting his chair closer to hers as the next pair walked up to the front of the class. Mya leant her head back against his chest, content just to listen to the sound of his heartbeat.

*

As soon as their last period ended, Mya, Seth and Collin walked out of the school building, ecstatic that the weekend had come again. But as they walked over to Seth’s car, they saw Will’s Chevrolet parked next to it and standing outside, making them all raise their eyebrows.

“You never check your phone, do you?” Will mused at Mya.

“Erm…no, not really,” Mya said, confused.

“I’ve sent you, like, 5 text messages. I got the weekend off work, and was wondering if you want to go hiking like we used to,” Will said happily.

Mya eyes lit up at the thought of going hiking, before she hesitated, looking up at Seth as she remembered she’d made plans to go round his after school today.

“Go, you’ll have fun. You can come round mine any time. It’s meant to be not raining this weekend anyway – enjoy it,” Seth urged, as if reading her mind.

“Alright, sounds like a great idea,” Mya said enthusiastically.

“Great! We can leave this evening, if you want,” Will grinned, pulling his car keys out of his pocket.

“Sure,” Mya nodded, smiling at his excitement.

As Will got in his car, Mya turned to Seth, placing her hands on his chest.

“I’ll make it up to you, I promise,” Mya said softly.

“I’ll hold you to that,” Seth grinned, “Have a great time,”

Mya smiled and leant her head up, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. Then Will honked his car horn, making Mya jump back. Collin started laughing, making Mya blush.

“See you Monday,” Mya mumbled, quickly running to the other side of Will’s car.

Seth waved, before getting in his own car. As soon as Mya had buckled her seatbelt, Will tore out of the parking lot and down the road.

*

The two of them only took half an hour to pack the bare essentials and get changed before they left, meaning they’d been walking through the woods for two and a half hours.

“Five minute break?” Will asked, leaning against a tree.

“Why not,” Mya smiled.

She shrugged off her bag and sat down on a large rock, Will doing the same.

“You don’t mind coming hiking with me, do you?” he asked softly, lowering his eyes to meet hers.

“Of course not! Why would you even think that?” Mya frowned.

“Because you normally spend your weekends with Seth,” Will mumbled sadly.

He turned his head away at this point, but Mya put a hand on his shoulder.

“Seth may be my boyfriend, but you’re my brother. You were my best friend before him, and you will always be my best friend. Please don’t start thinking I’ve replaced you in my life,” Mya begged.

Will looked back at her, inwardly wincing at the hurt on her face. Silently he pulled her into a hug, the two of them sitting there for a good few minutes. Eventually he pulled back, kissing her forehead.

“I love you, sis, and I love seeing you happy. I know Seth is a great guy for you, and I like how he makes you smile all the time. It’s been hard on us all after Lila, but it’s like he’s made you whole again. And I respect that,” Will said, smiling.

“Thank you. But let’s not talk about Seth this weekend. This weekend is about us, hiking and catching up. Starting with finding a campsite,” Mya grinned.

“You’ve got yourself a deal,” Will laughed.

*

It was half past ten in the evening on Sunday night, and Seth was sitting home alone. Sue was out at her boyfriend Charlie’s for dinner, and Leah had gone over to Jacob’s with the rest of the pack, but Seth wasn’t in the mood to go with her. The last two days and two nights had been almost torture for him. He missed Mya being constantly by his side, not being able to snap out of his funk even when Leah snapped at him. So instead he was sitting on his sofa, watching a film he didn’t even know the plot of.

Then his doorbell rang. With a frown, Seth walked over to the door, and opened it. His jaw dropped at who he saw.

“Mya!” he cried happily.

“Hey. I know it’s late, but this was the first house we got to,” Mya apologised.

Seth looked over her shoulder, seeing Will leaning against the front porch looking exhausted.

“Come in, come in. God, I missed you so much,” Seth said softly, taking their rucksacks off them.

Mya smiled, kicking off her hiking boots, groaning in happiness at the feeling. Seth held his breath, desperate to calm his thoughts that her groans caused.

“Le not in?” Will mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

“Nah, she’s round Sam and Emily’s with the others. But call her from the landline, she’ll come right over. You might want to call your parents too,” Seth suggested.

Will nodded, silently walking to the phone. Mya smiled happily at Seth, pulling him into a hug.

“I must smell so gross right now,” she giggled into his shirt.

“You smell fine to me. I just missed you so goddamn much,” Seth confessed, holding her tighter.

Mya sighed contently, but squeaked when Seth scooped her up into his arms.

“Where are you taking me!” she demanded, laughing.

“To the bathroom so you can have a bath. Then you’re sleeping in my room because I need to make up for the last two nights of not having you by my side,” Seth grinned.

Mya just blushed, letting him carry her up the stairs.

[30 minutes later]

“Seth?” Mya called hesitantly.

Seth turned his head, biting his lip as he saw Mya standing in his doorway. Leah had come home mere minutes after Will had phoned her, meaning she’d been able to give Mya some pyjamas. Unfortunately since Mya was skinnier and shorter than Leah, the pyjamas were a skimpy strap top and short shorts that Leah had worn when she was younger, meaning they were tiny. Even on Mya.

“Woah,” he breathed.

“I look that stupid, huh?” Mya frowned.

Seth quickly walked up to her, forcefully pressing his lips to hers to quash her doubts. When he pulled away, Mya had to hold onto the door to steady herself.

“I guess not then,” she managed to mumble.

Seth grinned and shut his bedroom door, pulling her over to his bed. Silently they got under the covers, curling up against each other.

“I missed you,” Seth whispered hotly into her ear.

Mya bit her lip as her stomach filled with butterflies, inhaling sharply as Seth kissed softly down her neck.

“So you said,” Mya whispered back, unable to stop herself rolling onto her back and threading the fingers of her left hand through his messy hair.

“I missed you a lot,” Seth whispered a little lower, his kisses reaching her collarbone.

Mya moaned quietly as his teeth scraped against her flesh, closing her eyes.

“So you said,” she whispered again, tugging his hair gently.

“I missed you more than you’ll ever know,” Seth murmured, desire creeping into his voice.

Mya didn’t have time to squeak before Seth rolled on top of her and crashed his lips down on hers. As he kissed her hungrily, she couldn’t help but kiss back in the same manner, needing his touch just as much. As their embrace got rougher, it was Mya who pushed her tongue past his lips this time, tangling it with his dangerously, making him groan. He ground his hips into hers, sliding his hands down her sides slowly as she moaned into his mouth. When his fingertips reached the bottom of her strap top, Mya hesitated slightly but didn’t stop him. So Seth slid his hands up, agonisingly slowly, until his hands cupped her chest. Then he broke away from her lips, kissing along her jaw and down her neck again. Mya threw her head back as his lips continued down past her collarbone, one of his hands sliding out to move her t-shirt out of the way. Mya gasped as he ran his tongue over the sensitive areas of her breast, his other hand massaging, never having experienced anything like this before. The gutteral moan she let out as teeth tugged her nipple immediately made him harden, Mya getting slightly nervous at the darkening haze of lust in his eyes.

But it was when his hands travelled down to the top of her shorts that she froze, panicking at where this was heading.

“S-Seth,” Mya stuttered.

“Mm?” he murmured, nipping the soft swell of her bust.

“I-I…It’s-It’s…”

“Too soon?” he finished, looking up into her eyes.

Mya nodded, biting her lip as he glanced once more at her chest before covering it up and rolling off her.

“I’m sorry,” she apologised gently.

“Don’t be. I know you’re not ready,” Seth said with a smile, lying down behind her.

“But I know you are and…”

Seth held a finger to her lips, silencing her.

“I’ll wait for you, Mya,” Seth said sincerely.

Mya didn’t know what words could express her gratitude, so she just pressed a soft kiss to his lips. Seth groaned, as if realising something.

“Excuse me one moment,” he murmured.

Mya raised an eyebrow as he slid out of bed, making sure his back was facing her.

“Are you okay?” she asked, concerned.

“Nothing a trip to the bathroom can’t sort out,” Seth said, embarrassed.

Mya eyes widened in understanding, and her cheeks blushed bright red.

“O-Okay,” she stuttered, turning her head away.

Seth chuckled, walking slowly to the door. He paused as he opened it, turning his head to face her.

“You look tired, baby. Try and get some sleep. I’ll be back soon,” Seth said soothingly.

Mya smiled and nodded, closing her eyes. Within seconds, she was out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha horny Seth ^_^
That made me giggle more than it should've lol.

Comments?
xo