Status: Complete.

Everybody's Losing Control

Run!

Seth watched in worry as Mya looked out of the window blankly, still and almost lifeless in his arms. She had been this way all of Saturday and for all of today, Sunday, so far. He was getting really worried, and he could think of only 1 last solution.

“Hey baby, I’ll be back in a minute, okay?” Seth said softly.

Mya just nodded, so he sighed and kissed her temple, before leaving the room. Seth walked into the kitchen and pulled his phone out his pocket, dialling a number he wished he didn’t have to.

Seth: Hey Edward.
Edward: Hey Seth, what’s up?
S: I need your help.
E: What with?

Seth sighed, running a hand through his hair.

S: I need you to come down to mine and read Mya.
E: Why? What’s wrong?
S: I don’t know! That’s just it! She’s been quiet and practically lifeless all weekend, like she’s hiding something. I’m really worried.
E: Alright, I’ll be there soon. I’ll bring Jasper too, to keep her calm.
S: Thanks man.
E: No problem. We’ll be there as quick as we can.
S: See you soon, Edward.

Seth hung up and frowned, but knew he’d done the right thing. But as he turned around to leave the kitchen, he saw Mya standing behind him, looking furious.

“You called Edward?” Mya hissed.

“What was I supposed to do? You won’t tell me what’s wrong!” Seth exasperated.

“I don’t have to!” Mya said harshly.

“I’m your boyfriend – you should want to!” Seth snapped, his anger starting to rise.

“You want to know what’s fucking wrong?” Mya growled.

“Yes!” Seth shouted.

“All of Friday, when you weren’t in school, I had rumours spreading about me about what we did. I don't know how people found out, but clearly someone spread the news. People stared, whispered and sneered wherever I went! At track practice a gang, that’s confronted me before, tried to fucking rape me!” Mya screamed.

In the space of 3 seconds, Seth’s eyes went dark with rage and he started shaking uncontrollably.

“Get out now,” Seth hissed, clenching his fists.

“What?” Mya asked angrily, a bit confused.

Seth started shaking more, his face contorting in pain. Mya yelped as he grabbed her arm and ran to the front door, opened it and pointed.

“Get the fuck out of my house!” Seth yelled.

Mya stood in silence, tears pouring down her cheeks. Seth’s face contorted even more and he pushed her hard. Mya tripped and fell down the steps, landing in a heap on the ground. Jared and his girlfriend Kim walked out of the house next door, annoyance on their faces.

“What’s going on?” Jared asked, frowning at Mya.

When she didn’t answer, he followed Mya’s frightened gaze, his face paling when he saw Seth shaking violently.

“Shit! Kim, call Sam, tell him to get everyone over here now. Mya, go home,” Jared ordered.

Kim nodded, pulling out her phone. Jared ran over to Seth.

“Calm down, Seth, calm down!” he pleaded.

Seth just roared, throwing his head back. Jared jumped out of the way just in time as Seth burst into werewolf form, howling loudly. As Sam, Jacob, Embry, Quil, Paul, Collin and Leah ran towards them, Jared turned his head to see Mya frozen on the edge of the forest, staring with eyes wide in horror.

“Shit!” Jared cursed as she disappeared into it.

3 hours later, Mya was still sprinting through the forest, her anger, fear and shock fuelling her. There was little light left, the evening drawing close. Mya just couldn’t believe what she’d seen. She didn’t want to believe what she’d seen. In all honesty she didn’t know what she’d seen. She just wanted to get away. Tears were blinding most of her vision, and she’d fallen in quite a few streams, losing her cardigan and both of her shoes all separately. Then she tripped over something after jumping another stream, and slammed onto the ground, hitting her head hard on something sharp.

“Owww!” Mya moaned in pain.

She lifted her hand to her throbbing temple, whimpering at the feel of thick crimson blood pouring out. With a grunt she sat upright and tore the sleeve off her t-shirt, holding it to her head. Slowly she got up, but froze at the flash of something white.

“Who’s there?” Mya called nervously.

A dark chuckling came from behind her, so she spun round, dropping her rag and screaming at the sight of a pale beautiful boy. He looked about her age, but there was something in his black and red eyes that looked older. His hair was all over the place, and he was dressed in a simple black t-shirt and torn jeans with bare feet. What had made Mya scream though, was the sinister smile on his face. He grabbed her throat with his hand, cutting her off.

“Now, now, don’t be afraid. Actually…you should…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Vampire

To be continued...

Comments?
xo