Status: Complete.

Everybody's Losing Control

Phonecall.

It was now four days later, Saturday morning, and Seth was running up the stairs to Mya’s bedroom. She still wasn’t talking to him, but Seth determined to change that. He flung open the door to her bedroom, earning an eye roll.

“What do you want?” Mya asked boredly.

“Get up, we’re going to Port Angeles,” Seth urged, pulling Mya to her feet.

“Says who?” Mya snorted, taking her hands out of his.

“Says me. It’s just the two of us, no-one else is coming,” Seth said firmly.

“Yeah, right,” Mya muttered.

“I’m being serious,” Seth insisted, pulling her against his body, “It’s only me and you. I told everyone to give us some space. We’re having a day alone, despite the crappy weather,”

Mya hesitated, resting her hands on his chest as looked up into his eyes.

“For real?” she asked softly.

“For real,” Seth nodded.

Mya leant her head up, pressing her lips to his in a soft kiss to say thanks. Seth breathed in deeply, having missed her embrace. After a short while, Mya pulled away and grabbed her phone from her bedside table.

“Let’s go!” she said excitedly.

Seth grinned and grabbed her hand. 1 hour later, Seth pulled into a parking space and cut the engine. It was pouring with rain outside, but Mya had a waterproof coat on over her plain white summer-dress, so she didn’t care.

“Ready?” she grinned, practically bouncing in her chair.

Seth chuckled and leapt out the car. Mya followed, grabbing his hand as they ran for the nearest shop. Bursting through the door, they erupted into laughter, both of them dripping wet. The 1 person that was in there was staring at them strangely, so they quickly walked away to the other end.

“Hmm, a chocolate shop. I think this is a good place to start,” Seth smirked, running a hand through his soaking hair.

“Thank you,” Mya said suddenly.

“What for?” Seth asked, looking down at her.

“For doing this for me. For us,” Mya said softly.

“Hey, I love you. I just wanted you to remember that,” Seth smiled.

“I love you too,” Mya said sweetly.

Seth pecked her lips in a kiss and wrapped his arm round her waist, turning to look at the shelves.

*

2 hours had passed. They were now in a clothes shop. It was still raining heavily, but they were happy just being in each other’s company, especially after all that had been happening lately. Then Seth’s phone rang.

“It’s Alice, I’d better answer it,” Seth sighed.

“I’ll look at some shoes over there then,” Mya smiled.

“Alright, yell my name if you need me,” Seth nodded.

He opened his phone, winking at Mya as she walked away.

Seth: Hey Alice.
Alice: Are you in Port Angeles?
S: Er, yeah…why?”
A: Get out now. That’s where they are.
S: What?!?

Seth heard a couple of people making a fuss behind him, so he cupped his hand over his ear to be able to hear.

Alice: Get out of Port Angeles! I can’t see them any more since they decided to drive there!
Seth: Alright, we’ll leave now.

“SETH!!!!!!!!!!!”

Seth spun on his heels, his heart stopping as he saw Mya being dragged out of the shop. He ran after them, but stopped as he saw a car door slam and zoom off.

Alice: Seth? What happened?!
Seth: I’m too late. They’ve got her.
Alice: What?!

Seth just closed his phone and ran to his car.

*

Mya screamed as she was thrown down on a seat by the boy she feared most. He slammed the door shut behind him, turning to smirk at her as the car sped off.

“Miss me?” he chuckled.

Mya just whimpered, scooting as far away from him as she could. It was only then that she noticed two other boys in the front seats.

“Let me introduce myself, darling. My name is Brody,” her kidnapper said mock-politely.

Mya just stayed frozen, making the two boys in the front laugh.

“She does smell as appetising as you said,” the one-that-wasn’t-driving drawled.

“Wait till you taste her,” Brody said lustfully, eyeing Mya’s neck.

“Save it till we get there. I’m Jase,” the non-driver introduced.

“Nathan,” the driver grunted.

“Aww come on, Nath, lighten up!” Brody taunted.

“We have a freaking shifter’s girlfriend in the car, how do you expect me to lighten up?” Nathan growled.

“All part of the fun,” Jase grinned, winking at Mya.

Mya shuddered, making Brody smirk and pull her into his lap. Mya froze again as he nuzzled her neck.

“Why me?” she hissed.

Tears sprung to her eyes as Brody ripped off her waterproof coat. She tried to get out of his arms as his hands wandered her body, but her struggle was worthless in his vice-like hold.

“You are the only human I’ve ever bitten that I haven’t drained. To be attacked by one of my own kind in protection of you made you my favourite challenge yet. I couldn’t let my boys go without a bite of my prize,” Brody whispered.

As he ran his tongue over the scars from the bites, Mya turned her head and threw up on the floor. Jase and Nathan immediately burst into laughter. Brody scowled and threw Mya to the side, making her hit her head sharply on the window.

“Disgusting human. Jase, make her sleep,” Brody ordered.

Jase leant back, looking directly into Mya’s eyes. Instantly she felt drowsy, making her whimper.

“No! Seth!” she mumbled, her eyes fluttering closed.

“Don’t worry princess, we’ll send him your body when we’ve finished with it,” Jase grinned.

Their dark chuckling was the last thing she heard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brody
Jase
Nathan

And just when things were starting to look up again for Mya and Seth!
Only two more chapters after this :(

Please comment while you still have the chance, 119 subscribers!
xo