Status: Active

You're Holding My Heart

8

Rob was arriving to NY while I made my way to my parents’ house, I carried my luggage out of the cab and I took a deep breath before ringing the door bell. I hadn’t entered that house since my father passed away and I hadn’t seen my mom since that day either which made me feel guilty.

I pressed the door bell praying for my brother to open instead of my mom when my eyes came in contact with Bobby’s. I froze in my spot and he seemed to be equally surprised.

“What are you doing here?” I asked never breaking eye contact with him.

“I missed you too.” He said with a slight smirk.

“Who is it Bob?” My mom asked coming to the door with a smile.

“Mom?” I said with shock as she wrapped her arm around Bobby’s waist but removed it immediately.

“Paty?” My mom said in shock.

“What the hell is happening here?!” I yelled my hands closing into fists.

“They’re together.” Jonas said startling me as she showed up by my side.

“Sorry for arriving just now sis but I don’t live here anymore for obvious reasons, I wanted to pick you up but I got a little late.” Jonas explained.

“YOU’RE TOGETHER?!” I yelled my eyes opening widely and my breathing getting stuck in my throat.

“Paty, Bob has been very good to me.” My mom started.

"Mom, he tried to separate me from Rob!” I said trying to not panic at what I was realizing.

“Well but someone had to be here for your mom, when you weren’t.” Bobby said with the same arrogant smirk.

“Shut up, nobody’s talking to you. You’re an idiot who took advantage of my mom when she was in her weakest state. And you mom? How can you do this to dad? It’s been only two months since he passed!” I said as my eyes started filling with tears and Jonas grabbed my hand.

“Let them be sis. Let’s go.” Jonas said pushing me softly but I forced us to stay as I kept looking at my mom.

“Honey don’t look at me like that please.” My mom begged.

“I can’t believe you mom… I just can’t.” I said picking up my luggage as Jonas helped me carry it to his car.

“Paty! Jonas!” My mom yelled coming after us.

“Leave us alone. Isn’t Bob just amazing? Then be with him!” I yelled entering the car and closing the door in her face.

“Jonas!” My mom insisted.

“Mom I left this house because of that bastard, that’s enough explanation.” He said seriously entering the door.

“Please…” My mom cried bagging on the car’s window with her hands as I looked away with tears streaming down my face and Jojo drove away towards his apartment.

“How long are they together?” I asked as I looked at my own feet.

“For about one month now. After you left, mom started getting out a lot every afternoon but she would never tell me where she was going, so one day I followed her and she was going to meet Bobby. He would give her flowers, necklaces, he paid for everything she wanted basically.” Jojo said.

“So he bought mom?!” I said barely believing what I was hearing.

“Yeah and now she loves him because in her head he is the support she needs. He lives in our house now.” Jojo said with sadness.

Jojo’s relationship with our father wasn’t the best but he loved him and both of us suffered his dead in our ways but this romance between our mom and Bobby was like a stab in the back for me.

“Mom knows what he did to me, how can she be with him?” I said incredulously.

“I don’t know sis, I can’t understand her either.” Jonas said.

Silence took over us and my thoughts were running in my head like crazy, I was so sad at what I had just seen and all I wanted to do was go to the airport and fly to NY.

“Gaby is anxious to see you.” Jonas said with a smile.

“How are things between you?” I asked trying to get my mind of the image I had seen earlier.

“Amazing, she might just be the one.” Jonas said, a smile spreading in my lips.

“Really? Oh my God!!” I yelled excitedly as Jonas laughed at my enthusiasm.

“And where’s Robert?” He asked.

“In NY filming a new movie, we’ll be together in a couple months at best.” I said becoming sad again.

“Oh sis, time will fly I’m sure of it.” Jonas said trying to recomfort me as he parked outside a building.

“Here we are, come on I’ll help you bring your stuff.” Jonas said as he picked one of my suitcases.

“Wait.. is Gaby living with you?” I asked stopping a few feet away from the main door.

“What? No… not yet at least.” Jonas said with a smirk as he opened the door and let me inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The days passed flying and being with my old friends was the best I could have. I managed to talk to Rob once in a while but mostly by e-mail so he could reply when he had time, he had sent me pictures of him on the set and I sent pictures of the dinners and nights out I’d had in Lisbon.

Today I was packing again to fly to Australia, to meet Ashley, Jackson, Taylor and Kellan.

“Can you give this to Kel?” Charlie asked blushing holding a box in her hands.

“Are you sure you can’t come?” I pouted.

“I have to work unfortunately.” She said sadly.

“I’ll give this to Kel, but it won’t keep him from visiting you for much longer.” I said with a smile, Charlie’s face turning even redder.

I hugged her, then Gaby and finally Jonas as my flight was called and I still had to do the check-in. About 12 hours later I arrived in Australia and I wanted were a few weeks of fun. I immediately started looking for Kel or Ashley but I couldn’t find anyone.

“These she is!” I heard a male voice yell and when I turned around I saw Kel approaching with Jackson on his side.

“Hey!” I said excitedly hugging Kel for minutes and then Jackson.

“I missed you little bear!” Kel said placing his arm around my shoulder while he carried one of my suitcases and Jackson the other.

“I missed you too big bear.” I said scowling closer to him.

They had rented a car for these weeks and we went straight to the hotel so I could change into my bikini.

“Where are Ashley and Taylor?” I asked.

“Waiting for us at the beach.” Jackson said with a smile as we arrived at the beach and the sun was shining brightly.

“Hey!” I greeted happily as Ashley ran towards me hugging me tightly.

“Finally I was sick of being the only girl!” She said playfully.

Taylor came behind her and he also hugged me and he looked really relaxed and happy.

“So where’s Rob?” He asked looking behind me.

“He’s working.” I said started to place my things in the sand so I could go swim.

“He didn’t mind you coming with us?” Taylor asked coming after me.

“Of course not, but why all these questions?” I asked just before arriving near the sea.

“Well I….” Taylor started.

“PATY!” Kellan yelled interrupting Taylor.

“NO! WAIT!” I yelled as Kellan picked me up and started taking us both inside the water that wasn’t too cold.

“Watch out little bear.” Kel said setting me down softly.

“Why?” I asked noticing that we were alone.

“Rob isn’t here and Taylor is already making his move. I don’t mean to be noisy or anything but Taylor never gave up on you.” Kel said.

My mouth opened slightly.

“Are you sure? He’s just my friend and he knows it, I love Rob.” I said still confused as Kel hugged me.

“Just be careful.” Kel whispered into my ear as the others joined us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Good night guys.” I said as soon as we reached the hotel after going out.

I casually went up the elevator when suddenly I found Taylor in my bedroom’s door.

“What are you doing here?” I asked since he hadn’t gone out with us claiming he was tired.

“There’s something I need to say Paty. I love you.” Taylor said.

My eyes widened in terror as he pulled me more against him and his lips tried to find mine but I moved away.

“Taylor I’m sorry, I don’t want to hurt you but… I love Rob you know it.” I said trying to push away from his grip but he was holding me tightly.

“He doesn’t deserve you, I could never hurt you… you’d be like a Queen to me.” He whispered kissing me neck softly as I tried once more to release from his grip.

“Taylor let me go.” I said but his grip got even tighter until I started panicking.

“LET ME GO!” I yelled as he pushed against the wall.

“Paty please I could never hurt you.” Taylor said as I kept struggling until Kellan showed up.

“What the hell are you doing?!” He yelled pushing Taylor of me and standing in front of me, in protection.

“Telling her the truth.” Taylor said.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my chest and I yelled falling to my knees.

“Paty!” Kel yelled kneeling down beside me.

“My…. My chest Kel… I can’t… breathe…” I said clutching at my chest as the pain was almost unbearable.

“Call 911!” Kel yelled at Taylor as he tried to help me up but I flinched and yelled.

He slowly picked me up and brought me down to the lobby where 20 minutes later an ambulance arrived and I was immediately taken to the hospital.

Kellan's P.O.V

I paced back and forward in the waiting room of the local hospital, Ashley was outside trying to reach Rob and Paty’s family while Jackson, I and Taylor waited for news.

I had seen her almost die in front of me, she couldn’t breathe and she was in pain. I had no idea what had happened but the last thing she told me was to tell Robert to not come. But I knew he was coming for sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello guys! Sorry for the long wait but I'm back and I'm on fire!! :D