‹ Prequel: Brendan Dude
Status: Regular updates every Sunday and Wednesday (when it begins)

Lukey Kid

Chin Up, Chin Up

“Aw, we missed yearbooks?” Brendan wailed. “Why the hell didn’t I buy one?!”

“Chill out, it’s just freshman year. It’s not like we’re gonna recognize anybody anyway,” I reassured him. A couple of months after we returned to school, yearbooks were coming out. Which, of course, being in Miami, we had no freaking clue about. After taking time off to oversee production and mixing, getting back in the swing of things was an adventure all on its own.

So, we did what any other poor sap did – we mooched off of our classmates and looked briefly at the glossy photographs of our peers. Most of them, I didn’t remember. And this…this was kinda sad. Throughout junior high we were always in the yearbooks, not just in our class photos, but as candid photos – at school-hosted events, at lunch, whatever.

But we missed that. Man…

Well, whatever. I tried not to let it get to me. ‘Cause you know what? Next year was gonna be better – we were gonna be sophomores. And it’d be a million times better than freshman year, come hell or highwater.
♠ ♠ ♠
...Thus concludes the Renny Boy series. :'D

Seriously, thanks to each and every one of you who's ever commented, subscribed, laughed, cried, or felt anything for this story or the characters in it. It's very near and dear to me and I hope you liked it. :D