Status: HIATUS

The Life of An American Orphan.

It's Alright, It's OK.

Jennifer’s P.O.V
I could feel him slowly sliding in and out of me, grunting as he went faster and faster. I felt could feel his breath on my neck as he moaned and started to pound in and out of me, so much for being sweet and slow.

I felt him grab my left boob and squeeze it hard as he dumped his load inside of me, I let my tears fall down on the pillow.

“I love you” he whispered in my ear and walked out of my room.

I curled up and silently cried for the rest of the night wanting nothing else but to be back home at the orphanage.


My eyes shut up as I woke up from the nightmare, I looked around the room to make sure I wasn’t with him anymore and I let out a sigh as I saw that I was back home in the orphanage. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 05:30 am and I sighed as I ran my hand over my face and threw the covers off me. I knew I wouldn’t go back to sleep after that so I decided on just to get a shower now since this whole house would be very busy in an hour.

I walked to the closet me and my roommate Sarah shared together.

Sarah came to the orphanage at the age of 9 because her father killed himself, her mother died after giving birth to her and her grandparents lived across the world.

We instantly became friend and have been ever since. She is more like a sister than a best friend after all we’ve been through. We have watched each other leave and we have watched each other come back and now all we are waiting for is us turning the big one eight and then we’ll be out of here.

I quietly pick out an outfit for school and then I softly walk out and down the hallway and into the bathroom and start the shower and jumps in.

The orphanage here in Huntington isn’t that bad, the house is fairly large, the common rooms are big enough, at the most there are 6 people sharing a room and all of this is because a lot of people here in Huntington take pity on orphanages so they donate a lot of money from time to time.

After I finish washing my hair I find my loofah and start to scrub my whole body until its red. I have gotten this habit ever since I left the Thompson house hold when I was 10, that sick bastard.

I shut the water off when I am done and slide the shower curtains away and walk out. I tuck the towel around my body while I use another one for my hair. I moisturize my face and wait a second to let it dry before I start to put on my makeup. When was done I started drying my body and put on my outfit and looked in the mirror straightening it out. I then started to dry my hair with the towel since it was still early and people were asleep. I dried it so it was just a little wet and then I threw the towels in the hamper and took the used clothes to the hamper in me and Sarah’s bedroom.

“Why are you up so early?” I heard Sarah mumble in her pillow.

I turned around and looked at her “Nightmare” was all I said and she slowly stood up from the bed and went over and hugged me.

I heard her yawn “I’m sorry” she said and rested her head on my shoulder.

“It’s ok, I just really need to forget that” I said and she pulled away and looked at me.

“You can’t just forget that Jen, maybe you have to see a shrink or something?” She said and looked at me worried.

“Ok just because you 5 months older doesn’t mean you get to be the smart one” I said with a fake glare and pout.

“Well you know how I roll” She said and dusted of fake dust from her shoulders.

“You should probably go shower since it will be hectic in a half hour” I said and she nodded and went to the closet to grab the clothes she was going to wear at school.

After she went I walked over to my bed and sat on top and took my laptop up from underneath my bed and turned it on. I waited for a few minutes letting the computer do its thing.

When everything was up and going I opened up internet and checked my facebook, nothing much had changed since I checked it before I went to bed. I stayed on the computer for about 30 minutes and then Sarah came back in dressed and all good to go.

“Hey can I borrow your computer?” She asked as she fixed her hair.

“Sure just don’t abuse it again, she has feelings you know” I said talking about my poor computer that has been through hell and back almost every time Sarah borrows it.

When she jumped on my bed and took the computer from me I walked up to the mirror and gently just ruffed my hair and made sure my makeup was ok. When I was happy about my hair and makeup I walked to the side of my desk and picked up my school bag.

“I’m going down stairs to eat are you coming?” I asked as I stood in the door.

“I’ll be down in 5 minutes” She said typing furiously on the keyboard.

“Ok” was all I said and then I started my way down to the kitchen almost tripping on a few kids that ran around like wild men.

“Morning Jen-Jen” Emily said as was sitting in her chair eating cereal.

“Morning Emily” I smiled at her as I took the plate of pancakes that one of the staff members gave me. I thanked the woman and sat on the counter and started to eat.

“Ok, listen up. There’s going to be four cars driving this morning. One for the kindergarten, one for elementary school and two for the high school.” Janice said as she came in (she’s the one in charge of the orphanage.) and as soon as she came in she left.

I rinsed the plate and put it in the dishwasher and walked out of the kitchen just as Sarah walked in, I stopped her in the door.

“Dude, there are two cars for high school.” I said and when she nodded I smiled and walked into one of the common rooms and turned on the TV.

“Mr. Sanders gives 2 million to children hospital” was the headline on the news so I continued watching.

I listened to the reporter as she interviewed Mr. Sanders about his big donation. He smiled big and talked nicely about the hospital and the reason as to why he gave them the money. I watched a little longer before I felt someone tugging on my cardigan and when I looked down I saw Emily.

“Can we watch SpongeBob?” She asked with big eyes so I couldn’t turn her down.

“Sure, why not.” I said and she crawled up on my lap and snuggled into me as I changed the news into SpongeBob and that was what we watched until Sarah poked her head in the room saying it was time for school.

I grunted as I lifted Emily off my lap and made my way out to the cars and sat in the back with Sarah and some other girl named Lauren but we’re not friends.

I guess when it comes down to it I am socially awkward. I don’t really like talking to new people face to face and I have almost nothing to talk about if I don’t know the person and I don’t try to make friends either because of it. I’ll probably end up old and alone with my 27 cats.

Minutes of silent driving goes by and soon Jenna (who works at the orphanage) pulls up and everyone starts to run out of the car. I clutch the book bag to my sides as I walk out and stare at the school.

Here we go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the first chapter, just to get it out.
I don't know when i will post the second because i think i am going to take a week off writing when i am done with I Was Lost, But Now You Found Me.

I hope you like it and please comment :)