‹ Prequel: Accidents Happen

Tragic Romance

Trouble.

We stood outside of Zacky's second grade class room at 8:37 the next day, the upset little boy clinging onto his father as Zack tried to pull him off. As soon as Zacky let go Zack crouched down and pulled his son into a hug, the little boy wrapped his arms around Zack's neck as we stood in the hall way of Zacky's school, we were already late and the kids in class kept looking out the window in the door at the guys and I standing there, Brian's arms resting over my shoulders as we looked at the duo on the floor.
"Be strong, Kiddo," Zack murmured in his son's ear as he ran his fingers though his hair. "I'll be back to see you soon,"
Little Zacky pulled away and nodded, "You better,"
Zack laughed quietly playfully shoving his son, "I will. I will. Next time you can come out to Cali. yeah?"
"Yeah!" Zacky agreed, grinning now. Matt handed him his Avenged backpack and Zacky dropped it to the ground before hugging Matt who picked him up from the ground while he hugged Zacky. "I'll miss you, kid."
"You too,"
Zacky then moved to Johnny and grabbed him tightly, joking about how he would miss the only guy that was his size and Johnny shoved him towards Brian growling.
Brian screeched loudly, catching the attention of the kids in class, "I'm going to miss you, Little V!" He picked Zacky up and twirled him around. With the sound of Zacky's giggling Mrs. Joplin's classroom door opened up and she glared, "Zacky, in here now," She demanded and Zacky rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Yeah hold on lady,"
The guys tried to hide their laughter but failed miserably and Mrs. Joplin's glare moved to them.
Zack coughed to cover up his laughter, "I mean, No Zacky! Be nice, kid," I rolled my eyes at his jokes as the guys burst again. Zack handed Zacky his bag again and the little boy grinned at his Dad and his Uncles.
"If you don't come see me soon, you're taking me to Disney land," He warned, rushing to hug his dad once more.
"To hell we are," Johnny snorted and Mrs. Joplin continued to glare at him, "See you later Zacky,"
"Bye Zacky," Matt told him, waving slightly. Brian just grinned at him and waved, animately.
"I'll call tomorrow after school," Zack told him, pushing him towards the door.
"Bye Dad!" He called before his teacher ushered him in and shut the door as we walked away down the hallway. We stopped at the house to grab their bags before heading out for breakfast at a little dinner a few miles from the airport.
We could barely eat with out choking on our pancakes with laughter. It went by too quickly for my liking and too soon I was parking outside the airport following four abnormally quiet rockstars. When we reached the gate Zack took my hand and turned to me, wrapping his tattooed arms around my shoulders and hugging me tightly. "I'm going to miss you like fucking crazy, Maxxie,"
I sighed and tightened my arms around his waist, "I'll miss you too, Zacky,"
"Good, then I won't be the only one miserable," He mumbled, tangling his fingers in my hair.
"I'm in the business of misery, lets take it from the top. She's got a body like an hourglass that's ticking like a clock," I murmured off-handedly, rubbing my hands up and down his sides. "You have to go, now,"
He groaned and pulled away, he kissed my cheek and waved his hand at the other guys, dismissing me.
"Bri!" I shouted and ran right into him, yanking him into my arms,
"Maxx!" He screamed even louder, getting the attention of the travelers and loved ones around us and I swear I heard a few gasps. "I'll miss you!"
"You too, Bri," He let me go and I moved to Johnny.
"Aww, Johnny boy, don't give me that look," I whined as he pouted.
"Why can't you two come with?" He begged, giving me a quick hug.
"Because Zacky has school," I told him before turning to Matt.
"Mattie!"
"Maxxie!"
I made a strange noise as I pulled him in for a hug. I watched as his tough guy persona melted away and he hugged me like I was going to disappear. "I'll miss you too, Matt," I said and he smiled at me, gratefully.
I nodded as the guys with drew from me and waved before turning to board the plane.
"Bye guys!" I called one last time when they were about 15 feet from me. I saw Zacky look over his shoulder before he said something to the guys and in an instant he had dropped his bag to the floor and was running back over to me.
"Maxx," He said, sweeping me into his arms, "I'm sorry for everything,"
"It's alright," I whispered, closing my eyes.
Zacky placed a small kiss on my lips, knotting his fist in the back of my hair. "I've got to go,"
"I know," He walked away slowly and he kept looking back at me. I turned to go back to my car minutes later when I could no longer see them.
I called Carter on my way home, asking him to let Jason know I'd be in today instead of sending everything in online. Half way through my phone call I got a text. I told Carter to hang on while I checked it so my cell phone would stop beeping.
"I'll Always Love You." I looked at the called ID, Zacky
I deleted it.
"Sorry Carter, It was Brian telling me they were boarding the plane,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Loads of drama.
Love it?
What do you expect now?