Status: Active

I'm In Love with a Jonas Brother

What is going on?

I rolled over in my bed the next morning, and rolled straight into Joe. "Morning," he smiled.
"Hey," I replied, repositioning myself so I was closer to him. "What are the plans for today?" I asked
"I actually have to go out today. But I'll be back tonight and we can go out then," Joe explained.
"Noooo, really. We haven't spent the day together in ages. Can't I come with you?"
"I wish you could, but me and Demi have to organise some stuff. But you can hang out with Nick, he doesn't have any plans today. And I swear, I'm all yours tonight."
"Okay, I guess I can spend some time with Nick. Can you at least stay here for a little while?" I asked, clutching his arm.
"Sure."

Later that day

"Nickkkkk!!!" I yelled, not worried since we were the only two at home.
"In the studio Claire!"
I walked down to the studio and found Nick at the piano. Joining him on the stool, I began reading what he was writing. However, as soon as he noticed, Nick took the pages away. "What, got some secrets there aye?" I asked
"Something like that," he replied. "There's also the fact that I know you are really only interesting in the music when sitting here with Joe."
"Hey, you know that's not true. I love hanging out with you," I told him.
"Yeah I know, I was just teasing you. So, what do you want to do today?" Nick asked
"I dunno." I stopped to think. "I don't actually feel like doing all that much. Wanna just chill here and watch some movies?"
"Definitely. That sounds great." Nick got up to head to the living room, however I didn't budge. He turned to look at me, grabbed the song from the ground, and put it with the rest of their music. "Are you coming?"
"Damn you Nick Jonas, damn you." I laughed as I walked out, Nick following. I began to flick through the movies as Nick grabbed some stuff from the kitchen. "So Nick," I yelled.
"Yeah?" he said as he walked in.
"What was Joe doing with Demi today?"
"Um, I'm not sure, he was being kind of secretive this morning. Why?"
"I was just curious."
"I'm sure he'll tell you when he gets home Claire. Don't worry," Nick said. I just remained silent while we watched the movie.

That night

"Claire, are you ready?" Joe yelled from the hallway.
"Right here," I said as I opened the bathroom door.
"Your carriage awaits, my lady," he said as he held his arm out, waiting for me to loop mine through his. I just smiled as he led me down the stairs and out the door.
"Where are we going?" I asked
"You'll see," he replied mysteriously. As we continued driving, his phone started to vibrate. I looked at caller id to see who it was. "Demi... do you want me to answer?" I asked
"Um... nah, I'll call her back later."
We pulled up at the restaurant, and Joe gave the waiter our names at the door. "Right this way," the man said as we followed him to the table. "What drinks would you like tonight?" he asked.
“Um, I’ll just have a coke thanks,” I said and he turned to look at Joe. “I’ll have the same.” After placing our menu’s on the table, the waiter walked away, and Joe and I began to choose a meal.
“Weren’t you going to call Demi back? You can do it now if you want; I’ll have a chat to her too.” I explained
“Um no, that’s alright. Tonight is all about you.” Joe replied. As if on cue, his phone began to vibrate again. Joe read the message, before turning to me. “Sorry, I’ll just quickly reply to Demi.” Joe typed a message and pressed send.
The waiter returned to our table and took our orders. After he left, I turned to Joe. There was something I wanted to know. “So what were you and Demi doing today?”
“Nothing much, just went shopping for some stuff we needed.”
“What stuff?”
“Demi needed some stuff for this thing she is planning, and I was helping her. It was too big a job for one person.”
“Oh, ok.”
“I would’ve asked you to come, but it’s something she’s been organising for a while, and I’m the only person she wanted to know.”
“Don’t worry Joe, it’s fine. Nick and I had a good day anyway.”
“Oh yea, what did you do?”
“Just hung around at home, watched movies and chilled out in the studio.”
At that, Joe began to look worried. “He didn’t… um… show you any of our new stuff, did he?”
“No, he was being extremely secretive. Actually, you both are,” I said as Joe’s phone began to vibrate once more.
“I’m so sorry Claire, I swear after I send this message that it won’t happen again.”
“Sounds like you and Demi still have a lot you need to organize.”
“Yeah, you could say that again.” Silence overtook us as the waiter placed food in front of us. I was thankful for something to distract us. While I know that it didn’t sound like a fight, and didn’t look like a fight to others that may have been watching, it definitely felt like we’d just had a fight. That fact alone made me wish this night was over.
Later, as we drove home, Joe brought the subject back up. “Are you okay? You know, about me and Demi spending the day together?”
“Kind of. I guess I was just surprised. You said that she’d been organising this for a while, but this is the first time you’ve even hinted that something was going on.”
“Claire, listen to me.” He pulled into the driveway and we turned to face each other. “You trust me, right?” I nodded. “Well then trust me when I say that I’m just helping her organise this thing. And that I wish I could say more.”
“Ok,” was all I said. We got out of the car in silence, and walked up the stairs. As we were about to enter our rooms, Joe began to speak once again. “Claire…”
“Mmm.”
“I love you.”
“I love you too.” I said, and closed my door.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter... YAY!
I wonder what Joe and Demi were doing... ooh intrigue. Stick by me and you'll find out
Thanks for reading
Claire xx