Status: Comment // Subscribe

I Never Meant To

I Never Meant To Hold On Tight

Slowly but surely I got Oli into his bunk at the top, why he chose to have the top bunk when he drank the most I’ll never know. Making sure his drunken ass was against the wall as it could get, I jumped in pulling his quilt over our bodies.

“No, it’s too hot for the bloody quilt Kay!” rolling my eyes, I pulled at the bottom of his shirt making it go over his head, and throwing it down at the end of the bunk while with my other hand I pulled the curtain close on his bunk.

I heard Ada and Tom yell from the back of the bus about not having sex, I rolled my eyes at the thought, of having sex with my best friend, though the familiar butterflies fluttered against my stomach. There was no lying I had a feeling for Oli, I just wasn’t sure what that feeling was.

“Don’t forget the pants Kay,” Oli laughed as I started to undo his belt, this would have been way more awkward then it was right now if it had been the first time it ever happened but this was one of many times it has happened and would happen on tour. Sitting up I folded his jeans neatly as well as doing the same with his shirt that I had taken off just moments ago. “Thanks love.”

Cold fingers lingered up the back of my top causing goose bumps to form on my skin and chills to go down my sides, taking my warm hand; I pulled his hand away, glaring at him. This was typical Oliver Scott Sykes, get drunk then try and get in my pants.

“No, Oli you're drunk.” Keeping his hand in mine I laid back placing my head next to his, slowly letting go I got on my left side so I could face him, I took his left hand in my right one so I could keep him warm. Many would think I was annoyed with Oli, but I wasn’t, I was in fact more confused than anything, maybe I was only good enough for him drunk.

Pulling my body Oli forced my head on to his chest where I could hear his heartbeat, it was steady, along with his heartbeat, I was able to smell the grey goose on his breath that he had just drank with Kean and Matt. Most people would find this disgusting, but to me I found it sort of safe, running his fingers through my hair I started to get comfortable with this setting, the comfort of the bus moving slowly but surely.

“Will you be replacing me with Adalynn?” Oli whispered as he shifted to himself into a more comfortable position so he could ready him for his drunken sleep. Laughing, I couldn’t help but think how crazy Oli was.

Yes Ada was my best friend, but so was the Sykes brothers, I would spend plenty of time with Ada, but at the end of the day it was going to be this bus that I would sleep in, plus Ada can’t just ditch our boys, more like her boys for me, we needed to spend equal time with those we have surrounded ourselves with, for familiarity.

“No Oli, I swear I’ll never replace you, also need I remind you I have my own bunk?” Oli simply laughed as his fingers through my hair stopped for a second, and his hand went to my lower back, probably picking its spot for the night.

“You’ll always have that bloody bunk, but it’s more of storage, I like cuddling with you Kay, and I always will, now close your eyes and go to sleep.” With the flip of a switch that Oli hit, the lights were out in the bunk, and I knew it meant he didn’t want to talk anymore. I’m okay with that because his heartbeat was making my eyes drop more and more.

“I told you before, my closets clean and that these bones don't belong to me.”


Setting my phone down in my duffle bag after hitting send to Ada, walking around the room I started to hum as jumped up in down getting my before concert jitters out. Slade laughed at me as I soon started to dance around to Niki Minaj as she played over the dress rooms stereo.

“Kay-Lynn it’s time.” Phil shouted from the door, smiling I checked the mirror and fluffed my hair as 3/4ths of Anarbor gave me thumbs up, I laughed and gave them one back. Making my way down to the stage I listened to the begging of my song “This Little Girl.”

Crowd was going crazy as the lights started to go down, I strutted my way out on to the stage causing the kids that were up front to scream really loud making me smile, it was a reaction I often got when people screamed my name.

“You got your keys, but where you going? The third degree just isn't working. 'Cause you walked out without asking me to go, And if I followed you home, would you be alone?”

Screams got louder as I made my way to the left side of the stage in front of a girl who held a huge teddy bear out towards me; I smiled as I took it from them and gave their hands a slight tug.

“I checked your phone, 'cause it was beeping. Are you alone? I know you're creepin.' 'Cause you walked out without asking me to go, But if I followed you home, I hope you're alone.”

This was the one thing I lived for, people singing my lyrics back to me, and dancing along with me, it was these moments that made me wish I never had to leave the stage at night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cuddles
Stage

Playing Blame Game by: You Me At Six
This Little Girl by: Cady Groves

I don't own any lyrics that will be used in this story.

Thank you two subscribers for subscribing, but I'd really love it if you two could comment on Darian's and I's story so we know what we could do different or you'd both like to see happen.

Thanks,
Katy K.