Status: Comment // Subscribe

I Never Meant To

Adalynn and Kay-Lynn, growing up were best of friends, much like their fathers, and soon after that their mothers. Kay-Lynn is the oldest by seven months, then Adalynn, they shared everything growing up, to sleep over’s, to the same taste in music.

Kay-Lynn and Adalynn father’s were both in the military, soon after September Eleventh happened, their fathers were shipped off to Iraq, and on his third tour of Iraq, Kay-Lynn’s father died on her fourteenth, birthday, leaving her mother and sister, alone, husbandless and fatherless. Adalynn’s father soon returned home, with memories of the loss of his best friends death.

Ruby, Kay-Lynn’s mother didn’t take much thought in to it, she decided the best way to get over the passing was to move, Kay-Lynn and her little sister Regina, to Sheffield England, where Ruby, originated from, and her parents were living.

It had to have been the hardest thing for Kay-Lynn and Adalynn to ever have to face in their friendship, it hurt so badly that sometimes, they found themselves crying for the other. Though Adalynn often came to England to see Kay-Lynn, the girls started to drift apart, things just weren’t the same, they were growing up.

Now it’s been two years since the girls have seen each other, they both have different career paths, Adalynn being a merch girl for her best guy friend Slade, the lead singer of Anarbor, and Kay-Lynn being a model, and now a singer.

They both wind up on the same tour, Anchors and Sparrow’s tour, with Kay-Lynn opening for Anarbor, You Me At Six, Bring Me The Horizon, A Day To Remember, and Four Years Strong. Can the girls realize how much their lives have changed from the way it used to be, and most of all can the break away from the past that haunts them both?

Disclaimer: Darian and Katy, own nobody famous in this story what so ever. They do however own the plot and the original charters. We also realize that neither of us own the lyrics that Kay-Lynn sings, because they are owned by Kesha. If you wish to take this plot, we have every right in our hands report you, and send angry mobs after you. Thanks for taking the time to check out our story.!
  1. I Never Meant To Leave
    07/01/10 - 5:13 PM - Parade Music - Down With Webster
  2. 002
  3. I Never Meant To Let Go
    December 19, 2011 - 663 Words
  4. I never Meant To Leave
  5. I Never Meant To Hold On Tight
    December 26, 2011 - 981 Words
  6. I Never Meant To Leave
    1.17.2012
  7. I Never Meant To Get So Much Food
    January 21, 2012 | 739 Words