Status: Complete.

Burning Bridges, Building Love

33

They stumbled to the bed, lips locked tightly as their hands roamed the others body. Jake growled as Rayne began unbuttoning his white button down shirt. His hands began pulling at the bottom of her dress, his fingers brushing against her smooth, tan, and toned thighs.

“God you’re beautiful.” Jake breathed gripping her thigh extracting a moan from her swollen lips.

Rayne tore open the rest of his shirt open, after only getting three undone the conventional way. Pressing her hands flush against his toned abs a smirk found its way onto his lips as he shuddered from the contact.

“Says the man with Greek god abs.” Rayne breathed inflating Jake’s ego.

“You have cold hands.” Jake choked out, laughing slightly at the prospect.

“It’s cold in here.” Rayne pointed out as she pulled his shirt all the way open. Moaning at the sight of his hairy chest she leaned in kissing between his defined pecks.

“Not if I can help.” He growled gripping both her thighs tightly. “If you’re,” Swallowing he began rubbing the outside of her thighs slowly. “willing to let me?” He question. He’d respect her wishes if she didn’t want to go all the way but he was praying she did. The need and want he felt for her was like no other he’d ever felt before.

Kissing his chest again, Rayne nipped at the skin giggling as some hair caught between her teeth. She tugged at the coarse hair also tugging a grunt of pain for Jake. Rayne wasn’t about to just let him walk out of the room that easy. She needed him more than she needed a doctor to follow her around once a stupid idea popped into her head. He was the most beautiful human being inside and out that she’d ever met and more than likely would ever meet.

“Ow.” Jake grumbled gripping one thigh tighter than necessary. Rayne simply gasped at him. “That wasn’t nice.” He teased bending his face closer to hers letting his hot breath cast over her face as her still ghosted over his exposed chest.

“Sorry.” She purred shifting her gaze up at meet his. “I’m not use to men with hair on their chests.” Jake raised a brow not sure if he was insulted or complemented. “I like it.” She tipped her head up to meet their lips as Jake breathed a sigh of content.

She pushed his shift off his shoulders, letting it flutter to the floor with a rustle. Shaking it off his hands and wrist he reattached his hands to her thighs and moved them just a little higher under the skirt of her dress, testing the waters.

Rayne smiled against his lips as they molded together slowly. Reaching down she grabbed his wrist pulling them up higher. Jake pulled back letting his hands still rest on her perfectly rounded ass.

“Are you sure?” He questioned nervously. This would be the best time for her to say ‘no’ if she was going to or he was going to jump her and there would be no turning back.

Slipping her hands around his neck and her fingers up into his hair line she smiled. His long hair tickled her forearms making her smile at him. He absolutely hated his long hair but by the end of the night she was going to have him liking it just a little bit.

Gripping the dark locks she tugged on them roughly enough to pull his head back exposing his neck and defining his adam’s apple more. Moving onto her toes she swayed lightly till her lips attached the exposed skin.

“You wouldn’t have been invited in if I didn’t want you.” She breathed against his neck.

“Then fuck this.” Gripping her thighs he tugged her up against his hips, spun them around, and fell back onto the bed. “My feet hurt.” He teased at her as she pushed her hair from her face.

“I just think you like being on bottom.” She stated biting his neck as he pushed the bottom of her dress up. “Which is fine because,” Licking her lips she leaned directly over him. “I like being on top.” Jake’s eyes fluttered closed as one thought passed through his head: Fuck yes, this is going to be amazing.

Tugging his hair again she laughed as his chest arched into hers and a moan left his lips. Her quickly attached to his again ensuing a battle of the flushed, swollen pads of skin they called lips.

Jake nipped at her bottom lip and tugged. Rayne moaned pulling her lip from his grasp as her hands tugged his hair again. They parted for air and smiled at each other. Jake gripped her ass tightly listening to her suck in a deep breath of air. She let her hands slide down his chest messaging it as she pressed her lips back to his hungrily. Their tongues touched briefly in a hot moment before they began pressing roughly against the others.

Jake groaned in delight at the feeling of their tongues fighting to get in the others mouth. He couldn’t remember the last time he’d had sex. He forgot how hot it was, how soft a woman’s skin was, he forgot all the areas to explore on woman, or how much better it was to touch a woman sensually than it was to touch himself.

“Oh god.” Rayne gasped pulling away from his looking down between them. Jake’s hand had slipped past her thin white thong and into her warm folds. His fingers flexed getting a whimper out of her. “Fuck.” She gasped as his fingers began to move in and out of her and curl against her walls.

Rayne could remember the last time she’d had sex but it had been sloppy, drunken sex when she was sixteen. Almost five years ago. She couldn’t, how ever, remember how it felt but she knew it hadn’t been this. She’d never known sex like this and she’d had a few partners, not many but a few, and none of them had caused such butterflies or her gotten her pulse to quick the way Jake had with a few simple kissed.

“Couldn’t help my self.” Jake mumbled pulling her lips back to his and placing and lingering kiss against hers. His fingers still working with in her warm folds as she gasped above him. “You’re so tight.” He pointed out more from himself as he noticed the feeling against the two fingers he’d push into her. “How many times have you done this?” He questioned concerned. He didn’t want to hurt her if this was her first time.

“A few.” She gasped gripping his shoulders.

“How many is a few?” He pressed seriously. Stopping what he was doing.

“Two or three. Now,” Slapping his chest she swallowed, gulping for air. “Back to what you were doing mister.” Smirking he curled his fingers inside her working them quickly and pressing his thumb against her clit rubbing it in quick circles. “oh fuck.” She moaned as he attached his lips to her neck.

Slithering one hand down his chest Rayne pushed it under his waist band and belt into his boxer briefs. Jake hissed as she danced her fingers over his length. Gripping him Rayne pumped his length the best she could with his jeans still on.

“Shit.” Jake gasped nipping at her collar bone. “Shit baby” He moaned as her grip tightened slightly and began to stroke him a bit rougher. Jake in response pushed his fingers into her faster and rubbed his thumb in quicker circles.

Rayne reached down with her other hand undoing his belt only to find herself only able to tighten her grip on his and curl her toes.

“Jake.” She moaned pressing kissing to his chest.

“Say it again.” Jake growled. Rayne only whimpered still kissing his chest and stroking him. “Ray…” he breathed. “Please.” He groaned at her touch. “Say it again.” Forcing his hips up to meet her hand he licked his lips wanting hers back on them and many other things.

“Jake.” He moaned as his name hushed off her lips a deep gasp following it. Flipping them over, he pulled her hand from his pants and pinned it above her head. His hand working magic on her womanhood as his lips began to work against her.

Rayne sat up holding her head. She was light headed, dizzy, and felt as light as a feather. Smiling at Jake still sleeping next to her, his arm over his bare waist she turned to the now ringing phone.

With a groan she reached over grabbing it.

“Hello?” She breathed. Her throat was dry and her voice sounded like gritty sand paper.

Where the hell are you? I thought you were dead! I was about ready to have someone break in your door!” Eli yelled.

“Calm down. What’s the big deal?” She asked gently, trying not to wake up Jake.

What’s the big deal?! What’s the big deal!? My two major cast members have been missing for two days! Interviews, out of balance, a photo shoot that had to be rescheduled, Do you know what you’ve done?!

“Two days?” Rayne rolled over and grabbed her cell phone from the nightstand and looked at the date. “Holy shit! It’s been two days! That means…” Her eyes darted to Jake still sleeping next to her. “Fucking god…” She breathed.

You didn’t know?!

“No.” Rayne whispered, nervously.

What the hell have you been doing?!” Eli growled, irritated.

“I think I just slept for two days…” There was a growl on the other end. “I didn’t mean to!” She added. “I left the event early last night, or a few nights ago I guess, the one in the ball room of the hotel, set my alarm. I set it, I swear I did!” She lied. “And I guess…I slept through it…” She could hear Eli whimper. “I’m sorry.”

Fine, Do you know where Jake is? I can’t get a hold of him either.” Rayne closed her eyes. “Wait a minute…Why the hell are you answering Jake’s phone?!

“Cause he’s asleep next to me.” There was silence. “Jake and I watched a movie when we both left the event early cause I was ready to kill Kristin,” She growled, angry boiling in her blood. “So don’t ask me why he’s still here! I don’t know!”

Fine. As long as you’re both still alive… I guess I can’t be mad…But if you’re late to today’s photo shoot at two, I’ll kill you!” Rayne squeaked as Eli hung up on her abruptly.

“Who was that?” Jake’s groggy voice cut through the room sending chills up her spine.

“Eli.” Jake groaned, pulling her down to him. “We just had sex for two days…”

“I know.” Was his only response. Rayne turned to him stunned. “I could spend forever here and I plan on it, getting out of bed means you walk away from me.” Rayne giggled.

“You’re an idiot. I’m not going anywhere. I don’t want this to end either, but I would like to be able to walk.” She giggled. Jake smiled kissing her. “Wanna take a shower?” With that she was up and out of bed quickly, Jake hot on her trail.