Status: Slowly Active

What Makes It Wrong For Us To Fall In Love?

Lunch

Alyssa's POV
After I had gone to my Science and P.E., it was finally time for Lunch. Unfortunately, no one had yet to talk to me. I guess I should just go see where my locker is.

Walking down the hallway, I saw where the lockers for the three-hundreds started to come into view. 370…371...372…373…374…375. Ah, here it is. The locker seemed to be a bit dented in the sides. When I opened the locker, it had dust particles in the corners, but I didn’t mind. It was just a locker, and I wouldn’t be putting that many possessions into it.

While I was putting my books from English in my locker, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Finishing up, I closed my locker, and turned around. There, was a petite blonde girl wearing faded jeans and a burgundy shirt. She was gorgeous.

"Well hey there! My name is Lisa, welcome to Dulaney" She happily said.

"U-Uh, hi Lisa. I'm Alyssa."I stuttered back, fidgeting with my hands. Why was I so nervous?!

"Um, well I heard you were new here, so I'm just trying to make you some friends! Do you want to come hang out with me and my friends at lunch?" She asked.

"S-Sure" I stuttered. I followed her to the cafeteria. When we got indoors, it was packed with people. I didn't even realize there were this many students here. It smelled bad in here. Real bad. I think I'm going to gag from the horrid smell. I already know I'm not eating anything here. Lisa led me to a table, where I found three girls and two guys.

"Alyssa, the long brunette haired one is Kara, and next to her is her boyfriend, Robert, but we call him Rian" She pointed to the two people known as Kara and Rian, they waved slightly at me, then went back into their own conversation."The other two girls are Jenna and Annie, and this guy right here, is Jack" I waved at the rest of them, and then took my seat next to the guy known as Jack.

"Hey!"Jack exclaimed. I then pointed to myself, making sure he was talking to me. The new girl. He slightly nodded, and then smiled again. His dimples were faintly showing.

"Um, H-Hi, I'm Alyssa" I stuttered quietly. I had no clue why he would be talking to me. I am after all the new girl, but at least he was being nice. "Nice to meet you, Jack" I stuck out my hand for a shake. But instead, he took my hand, and pulled me straight into a hug. Wow, he was definitely a new friend, I could instantly tell.

"I don't do handshakes, I do hugs" He smiled. "You're going to be my new friend!" He yelled. I flinched slightly, but smiled none-the-less. I nodded, looking at him. He had dark brown-ish hair with two or three streaks of blonde highlights going through it. He had a huge nose, that's for sure. He looked a little hairy, but I didn't mind. He appeared friendly, and the type of person to be hectic often. He was wearing baggy navy blue jeans and an olive shirt with some sort of design on it. I didn't really take the time to read it. "Like what you see?" He smirked.

"Oh, U-Um, sorry. Just trying to take in what you look like" I chuckled. He laughed a little too, and then went back to eating his lunch.

'How can you eat that horrid stuff?' I thought. I shrugged it off; he can eat whatever he wants to. But I questioned how he could be that skinny, and eat like that. Eat that stuff that was drenched in grease, and seemed like it was taken right out of the freezer and put into a microwave, or deep-fried from an old, greased pan and oil that was probably one week old.

"Hello? Hello?" He asked. I snapped back into reality and took off my disgusted look. I looked up at him.

"W-What did you say? I'm sorry." I said quietly. I hope I didn't embarrass myself with the way I was staring at him. Or make it look like as if I was into him.

"Ehem, I said, what classes do you have? I wanna see if we have any together!" He smiled. I sighed in relief; he didn't think I was weird.

"Um, well I have English with Burkhardt, Earth Science with Enders, Physical Education with Ensor, Lunch, obviously, U.S History with Heaps, AP Calculus with Labbe, Art with McConaughy, and French with Kopp." I replied.

"Oh em gee! We have 4 classes together! That's like half of them!" He happily exclaimed. He sure was a happy guy. I liked that."We have U.S History, AP Calculus, Art, and French together!" He said. At least I know I won't be walking alone for the rest of the day.

"What a coincidence! I think we're going to be great friends, Jack" I smiled. First day of Dulaney High school, and I already made two friends.

I'm on a roll.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys so much for the comments!<3
Well this is the 3rd chapter, and now you met Jack and Lisa.
The next chapter is when you see a little bit more Alex ;)
Keep reading, comment and subscribe!(:
Maybe atleast 3 comments for chapter 4?

-Christine(:<3

P.S. I'm sorry if Juniors don't learn this in high school. But I wouldn't know because I'm obviously not a Junior.