Status: Slowly Active

What Makes It Wrong For Us To Fall In Love?

Reputation

Alyssa’s POV
3:48 PM. After school


Day two was over. It was basically the same routine as yesterday. Go to English, Science, and Gym. Get tackled by Jack once again on my way to the lunchroom. Go to History, Math, Art, and French afterwards. But this time, I insisted Melanie sit with me today at lunch, with Jack. At first, she was full of denial; but after a few tries, I had convinced her.

-----Flashback-----
“Oh come on Alyssa! Please don't make me sit with you and Jack!”Melanie whined, crying and whining like a little baby. 'What's wrong with her? We're just going to sit next to Jack....’ I thought. I continued to drag her like a three year old that didn’t want to go to sleep, yet. She was so difficult, and her being taller than me did not help at all either.

“Oh hey Lisa! What's up?” Melanie randomly shouted out of nowhere. I turned around, expecting Lisa to be behind me.

“Hey Li-What? There's no Lisa! Melanie you’re such a liar!” I said, but once I turned to her direction, she was no longer in her spot. “Ugh! Where did that little fucker go?' I yelled in my head. I then saw a figure with a lime green shirt sprinting around the lunch room, heading for the bathrooms. It looked like he or she was in a hurry, but ended up going into the boy's bathroom. 'Wait, wasn't Melanie just wearing that shir-... Oh my god! She went into the boy's bathroom?! What's her problem?' I frantically said in my head.

I ran for the bathroom area, trying to catch Melanie. No way was I going to go in the boy's bathroom though. Once I got in front of the door, I immediately started banging on the door. “Melanie! Get out of there, that's the boy's bathroom, you idiot!” I yelled. I got a few random stares from local people around the bathrooms, but I just ignored them. Seconds later, I heard a shrill scream. I think they started to get weirded out since less people were around the place than last time. Melanie then barged outside from the door, scaring the shit of me in the process.

“Oh my God! I didn't know that was the boy's bathroom! I only sat in the corner, I didn't notice the urinals!” She yelled, I guess she was really stupid then. I mean who walks into a bathroom without checking the sign first? Obviously Melanie doesn't.

“You do know you're still sitting with me at my lunch table. With Jack” I smirked. I then saw her brown orbs widen. She screamed again, but I got a good grip on her. When I pulled her closer to me, I swear she smelled a bit like urine. “Oh and heads up. I suggest you put on a little perfume before we go there, you reek of pee” I said in disgust. She quickly got perfume out of her backpack, and sprayed it on; putting it back after.

“Okay. I give up. Let's just go and get this over with.” She sighed. 'Yes! I finally got to her' I thought in my head. I smirked in response, heading over to the table where Jack and Lisa were located. Melanie was following closely behind. On our way there, I took a glance once in a while, to make sure she didn't run away again; that would be trouble.

Several minutes later, we got to the table. I gave Lisa and Jack a quick hug, and then went to sit next to Jack, Melanie sitting on the other side of me. “Hey Jack! Have you met my friend Melanie?” I asked, glancing back a look at Melanie. Her face was a tomato red color.

“Um, I think so. You're in my English class...Right?” Jack asked Melanie, unsure if he was right or not. She nodded slightly; it was obvious she was shy. “Oh... That's cool” Jack smiled. I swear I could see Melanie's eyes light up when he spoke to her.

“See? Told you if wasn't so bad” I whispered into Melanie's ear.

“Oh shut up, Alyssa. I'm just shy” She blushed. I smirked in response. While talking to Jack, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see that it was Melanie that did.

“What do you want now?” I groaned.

“Umm, just a heads up, there's something white sticking out of your back pocket, just saying” She said, then turning back to converse with Lisa about their next sleep over. 'What? I don't recall putting something into my back pocket.' I thought. I think Melanie's just lying to me. I put my hand in my back pocket, finding out that she was, in fact, not lying. I felt a piece of paper brush against my hand. I took it out, finding out that it was a note written on notebook paper, and wasn't a blank piece of paper. I took it into my hands, secretly opening it, making sure no one else could see or read it.

'Hey, I know we just met, but I wanna get to know you. Call me sometime chica. ;)
(1-410)382-1049
-Alex
'

I stared at the note in shock. When did this get in here? Then, it came to me. I remember falling on my ass, Alex helping me up, and him hugging me. 'That's why his hands were going down that low' I thought; that smart-ass. He secretly slipped a note in my pocket, without me even feeling it.

“What'cha looking at?!” Jack interrupted. I jumped in my seat from the sudden loudness of his voice.

“U-Um nothing; just some piece of paper I found” I reassured, crumbling the piece of paper behind my back, away from Jack.

“No! You're lying! It's obviously a note. It was folded up in a square” Jack argued. He then reached over, trying to grab the note from my hands. I leaned away from him, thinking it would make it harder for him to reach; but I guessed wrong. His lanky, long arms had an advantage to my short ones. He immediately grabbed the note from my hands. I put my head in my hands as he was getting ready to open it. ‘Oh god, I don’t know what’s going to happen’ I thought.

“Hey, I know we just met….” Jack trailed off, mumbling the rest in a voice you couldn’t understand. I groaned, slapping my hand onto my forehead. ‘Now he’s going to make fun of me and possibly Alex.’ I thought. His face softened, and no longer held happiness. Instead, he held a serious face.

“Alyssa…” He started. “Please don’t call Alex; he’s a douche bag. He has a reputation.” Jack said in a serious tone. I scratched my head in confusion. ‘What reputation?’ I thought. “He has a reputation of sleeping and making out with girls. Please, don’t call him. He’s using you. I don’t want you to get hurt,” Jack continued. “I’ve seen what he’s done to some girls; It doesn’t turn out pretty” He added.

“Of course Jack, but can Alex and me at least be friends? I won’t give in. I pinky promise” I said, getting ready to lock my pinky with his. He grabbed mine in response, shaking our pinkies.

“Oh by the way, you never gave me your number!” He yelled, happiness radiating back onto his face. I smiled again, getting out my phone. We exchanged phones, both setting our numbers into each other’s contacts. I grinned, giving back his phone.

-----End of Flashback-----

I smiled; remembering the scene earlier like it was just a minute ago. Jack was truly a good friend; I wish more guys were like him, minus the constantly yelling and screaming part. His actions were pretty amusing though sometimes. My AT&T ringtone began to ring, causing an echoing like sound around my room. I picked up my phone, noticing that it was an unknown number calling. Pressing the green call button, I held the phone up beside my ear. “Hello? May I ask whose calling?” I said unsurely. This could be an adult, so I tried to sound as civil as possible.

“I am your secret stalker.” The person said on the other line. It sounded like a deep voice, so I assumed it was a boy on the phone. ‘Who the hell is this?!’ I thought.

“What? I don’t have a secret stalker! Who the hell is this? Tell me now!” I demanded. I was not up for playing games with whoever this was. I heard chuckling on the other line, they were obviously joking around. It wasn’t funny to me though. “Stop playing games! Who is this?” I yelled into the phone.

“Relax, Alyssa. Geez, it’s just Alex.” He laughed uncontrollably. I sighed. This wasn’t funny at all. ‘Remember what Jack said, Alyssa! Don’t give in’ I reminded myself.

“How did you get my number, Alex? I never gave it to you, or I don’t remember doing so.” I said. ‘I didn’t give him my number, right? Right’ I assumed.

“Jack” He replied, smirking. ‘Why would Jack give him my number?’ I thought.

“Why the hell would Jack give you my number? He’s the one who even warned me about you.” I sneered.

“I stole his phone,” He simply replied. ‘Wow, he’s a player and a stealer? Great.’ I thought to myself. “And why would he warn you about me?” He added.

“He told me about you and your reputation with girls. He said it wasn’t the prettiest.” I snapped. I heard him mumble a quiet ‘damn’ on the other line. ‘What is he getting at?’ I asked myself. I then heard a giggle on the other line. It was the giggle of a girl specifically. ‘Lexi, who are you talking to?’ I heard her say. ‘No one, just a friend’ I heard him reply.

“Uh, okay. Well I got to go. I’ll talk to you later” He smirked.

“Um, okay. I’ll probably see you soon anyways since you are my secret stalker, well not so secret anymore.” I replied, waiting for him to end the call.

But that never happened, and all I could hear was the sound of sex going on. I bet he was fucking that girl I heard earlier. That was something I did not need to hear at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...Has anyone ever heard of the band "McFly"?
Sorry for mistakes; I was in the hurry
10 comments please(: You guys are amazing.

"I never did what you said I did, when I was gone for so long. I never sided with what you did was either right or wrong. It's wrong, you dreamt of him"

EDIT: The song on the last chapter is in fact, Time To Go by The Maine! I always forget to post the song of the previous chapter. Haha