Status: Complete.

You Spurn My Natural Emotions

Nancy.

[Peyton]

I stirred from sleep as sunlight crept over my face. Damn, I must’ve forgotten to draw the curtains last night. To be fair, I had a good reason to be distracted.

“Morning baby,” Matt murmured from beside me, pressing a kiss to my temple.

“That’s all I get?” I asked incredulously.

Matt chuckled and started kissing down my neck, torturing my flesh with his tongue and teeth. Fuck, this man truly has a sinful mouth. As my breathing turned to short needy pants, Matt shifted his body weight so he was hovering over me, his large body covering my short one easily.

“I can never get enough of you,” Matt groaned, his hands running all over my bare torso.

I was about to reply when the fire alarm went off. Oh you’ve got to be kidding me! Matt just rolled off of me with a frustrated groan, so I got out of bed and pulled on Matt’s t-shirt, letting it swamp my body. I shuffled downstairs into the kitchen, confused to see Trinity standing on top of a chair. When she noticed I’d arrived in the kitchen, she turned off the alarm before getting off the chair again. What the fuck? Trinity took one look at my expression and giggled.

“I wanted to get you out of bed without having to see Matt’s bare ass,” Trinity shrugged.

“Are you fucking serious?” I growled.

“Hey, Johnny’s picking us up in half an hour. Said he’s got something important he wants to talk to us about,” Trinity said innocently.

“I hate you,” I grumbled, turning around.

“Love you too bitch!” Trinity called teasingly.

I flipped her off and walked back upstairs back into my bedroom. Matt was sitting with his legs swung over the side of the bed, a pissed off expression on his face.

“Trinity turned the alarm on herself, didn’t she?” Matt grumbled.

“She didn’t want to see your bare ass apparently,” I mused, straddling his waist.

“There’s nothing wrong with my ass!” Matt protested.

“That’s true, but let’s not let Trinity know that. I don’t like to share all the time,” I purred.

Matt grinned and roughly connected our lips, our torsos flush together and our hands travelling and groping. Then the fire alarm went off again, so I broke away from Matt. Is my sister a freaking mind reader?!

“Alright, I get it!” I yelled out the door.

Trinity turned the alarm off, her laughter loud and obnoxious. Fuck her. Matt just looked even more pissed off now.

“Johnny’s picking Trinity and I up in half an hour. I guess she wants me to get ready,” I shrugged, walking over to my wardrobe.

“I should’ve known short shit had something to do with this. Him and Trinity get far too many kicks from cock-blocking me,” Matt whined.

“Grow a pair, you big baby! I’ll be back before I have to go to work,” I said, rolling my eyes.

I stared Matt down until he gave in and nodded. He really is getting possessive and clingy lately. Kind of annoying really! I should really put him in his place.

“Sorry,” Matt sighed.

“Don’t sweat it. Now get up and get dressed,” I ordered.

Matt nodded and stood upright, the sheets dropping from his body. I licked my lips at the sight of his nakedness, but then I remembered I was meant to be getting ready. Damn him and his fuckable body!

*

“Where are you taking us, J?” I asked curiously, looking at the short man as he drove down a street I didn’t recognise.

“There’s someone I want you to meet,” Johnny said simply.

He’s hiding something, I know he is. It seems like Trinity thinks the same, because she was frowning like me. After 20 more minutes of Johnny driving, he pulled up outside a house and cut the engine.

“Come inside,” Johnny urged, getting out the car.

Trinity and I shared a look, before following our friend up to the house. Johnny opened the door with what I’m assuming is a spare key, letting us walk in past him while he closed it.

“Mom!” Johnny called, walking through the door on the first left.

Turns out the room is the living room. Johnny sat down, indicating for us to do so too. Well this is strange. Then a woman walked in. She had long wavy chestnut hair and a beautiful face, as well as striking blue eyes. I haven’t seen blue eyes like that apart from Trinity’s and my own. What’s going on?

“Oh my God. You look just like him,” the woman whispered, looking at the two of us.

“What?” I frowned.

She didn’t reply, so I looked at Trinity. She was frowning too, but in confusion. As if...as if she recognised the woman. Now I’m really confused.

“Johnny, what’s going on?” Trinity asked shakily.

“I know you’ve been trying to track down your mom for the last year and a half with no luck. I looked at the list of addresses you had one day while I was waiting for Trinity to get ready. I was shocked to see that my step-mom’s name and address was on the list. So I’ve brought you here,” Johnny explained softly.

Woah, is he really thinking what I think he’s thinking?!

“Trinity, Peyton, I think this is your mom,” Johnny finished.

“Trinity? Peyton? Oh my God!” the woman gasped.

“You can’t be serious,” I growled.

“My name’s Nancy Seward. Nancy Freeman was my maiden name before I married Johnny’s dad. Before I married your dad,” the woman gushed.

Nancy Freeman. That’s the name that Alex had on the Foster Agency sheets.

“What’s this address?” Trinity demanded.

“12 Ward Street,” Nancy answered, a smile spreading across her lips.

Nancy Freeman, 12 Ward Street. That’s the address and name that Trinity wrote down. Fucking hell!

“And what was our father’s name?” I asked, my voice choking.

“Malachy Hayes. Everyone called him Mal. He was an actor who emigrate from Dublin, and we fell in love and eloped when I was only 18,” Nancy said with a dreamy smile.

Fuck, it really is her! I...I can’t believe this. I can’t fucking believe it!

“I can’t believe after all this time, I can see my babies again!” Nancy said happily, tears filling her eyes.

If she thinks this is some sort of happy reunion then she’s got another thing coming. Trinity and I stood up, both wearing scowls with clenched fists. I heard Johnny softly curse under his breath, but chose to ignore him.

“You abandoned us. I was 9 months old! Peyton was just born! How could you do that?” Trinity shouted.

“I-I, what? I didn’t abandon you,” Nancy said, confused.

“Yes you fucking did! How can you even deny it? Dad told us everything, and you’ve had 23 years to think of excuses. Because of you we had to go through dozens of foster homes when dad topped himself. Because of you we never had a normal life,” I hissed.

“But I didn’t! I swear!” Nancy insisted, hurt showing across her face.

She’s lying.

“Trinity, Peyton, please,” Johnny winced.

“Shut the fuck up, Johnny. We’re out of here,” Trinity sneered.

I spat at Nancy’s feet and grabbed Trinity’s house, walking out with her. I can’t believe Johnny did this to us. I can’t believe that woman has the audacity to deny all the hurt she put us through. We will never forgive her. Never.

*

[Johnny]

Hours had passed since Trinity and Peyton had left my step-mom’s house. I know I’d made a mistake about introducing them to her, but I am so sure that she’s their mom! I know my step-mom recognised Trinity and Peyton’s facial features (and names), and I know that Trinity at least recognised my step-mom. Nancy really is a wonderful woman, but I hope she isn’t too hurt from their actions. Trinity and Peyton have the tendency to flip out over things, I’ve noticed. Hopefully my intervention hasn’t caused too much damage. As I was leaving my parents’ house at about 3pm, my phone started buzzing. Alexis. Hmm what does she want?

Johnny: Hey Lexi...what’s up?
Alexis: Um, do you know where Trinity and Peyton are? They’re not answering their cells, and they were meant to pick me up today.
Johnny: Shit, um, I don’t know where they are but I do know why they might’ve forgotten. Um, do you want me to pick you up?
Alexis: Oh no, you’re probably really busy. I can get the bus.
Johnny: Okay, I’ll rephrase. Wait out the front of school, I’m picking you up.

I couldn’t help but smile widely at the sound of Alexis’ giggle. She really is so cute! And that giggle does things to me that it really shouldn’t. But I can’t think about her like that, at least not until she’s legal. It wouldn’t be right.

Alexis: Alright, thanks.
Johnny: I’ll see you soon.

I didn’t wait for her to reply as I ended the call and practically ran to my car. Something about the fact I’ll be spending time along with Alexis makes me want to rush to get to her. I don’t know what that something is, but it scares me slightly. Less than 15 minutes later I pulled up outside my old high school with the convertible roof down, spotting Alexis easily in her all-black clothing. I frowned at the sight of a group of cheerleaders standing near her, whispering, giggling and pointing at her, so I sounded my car horn loudly to attract Alexis’ attention. She blushed when everyone turned their heads in our direction, but quickly walked over to my car and got in.

“Thanks,” she mumbled, buckling her seatbelt.

I sent a glance at the cheerleaders, who were still staring with their jaws dropped. Let them stare. I draped my arm over the back of Alexis’ chair, making it look like my arm was round her shoulders as I drove off.

“Do they always whisper and giggle around you?” I frowned.

“Pretty much. At first it was because everyone thought Trinity and Peyton were my lesbian parents, but that quickly changed when Matt and Peyton picked me up and were making out while I walked to the car. Now it’s just because I’m weird,” Alexis shrugged.

“You’re not weird at all! Why would they think that?” I asked, confused.

I’m shocked too. Alexis is one of the most down-to-earth, normal girls that I’ve ever met. Why would anyone think differently?

“I guess it’s because I wear black and because I don’t have any friends,” Alexis sighed, not looking at me.I’ll be her friend. I pulled to a stop at a red traffic light, giving me the chance to lift her head up with my finger. She blushed lightly when I smiled at her, only making me smile too.

“Trust me when I say you’re not weird. You’re funny, smart, sweet, kind and beautiful. They’re just jealous of you,” I said softly.

“You’re only saying that because you’re friends with my guardians,” Alexis mumbled.

I immediately shook her head. That’s completely untrue.

“No, I’m not. We’re your friends too, Lexi, not just because Trinity and Peyton have you under their care. You’re part of the Avenged family,” I said with a wide smile.

“You mean that?” Alexis asked shyly.You could be more if you wanted.

“Yeah, I do. You’re cooler than any girl I know. Even Trinity and Peyton. But don’t tell them I said that,” I grinned.

Alexis giggled, making a huge weight lift from my chest. I tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear before moving my arm away from her. There’s no use in scaring her away, is there? I was completely oblivious to the brief frown on her lips as I pulled up outside my house, cutting the engine.

“Uh, why didn’t you take me back home?” Alexis asked, confused.

“Trinity and Peyton probably need time to cool off. I’ll let them explain it to you later,” I said simply, not finding a reason to lie to her.

“Okay. But you’re going to have to help me with my homework,” Alexis said with a shrug.

“You know I didn’t finish high school, right?” I groaned.

“Yeah, I know. Tough luck,” Alexis grinned, getting out the car.

My eyebrows shot up as she stuck her tongue out at me, but then a smile spread across my lips and I scrambled to follow her up to the house. This girl is something else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nancy Seward (née Freeman)

I told you this was the most important chapter in the three-story series!
So much drama in only a short while.
Trinity and Peyton can't stay mad forever, right?

Well, I only got one comment on the last chapter, so I'm hoping that this one will receive more feedback? Please?
xo