Status: Complete.

You Spurn My Natural Emotions

First.

[Trinity]

Peyton and I strutted into Lucky Pete’s about ten minutes before our shift started, because Pete had told us to arrive a little earlier so he could introduce us to the workers on shift that night. I was wearing a black corset with a short denim skirt and black platform heels, and Peyton was wearing a white tank top with loads of chains on it as well as a pair of short denim shorts and white heels. Both of our hair was wavy. Pete waved us over to the bar, where a skinny Chinese girl and a tall shaved-headed heavily-tattooed man stood.

“Trinity, Peyton, this is Mae and Trey. Hah! Your names rhyme!” Pete cackled.

Trey rolled his eyes, extending a heavily tattooed arm towards me.

“I’m 32, Pete’s best friend and I’ve been working here since it opened,” Trey introduced with a broad smile.

“I’m 25, and my cousin Neo works here with me too,” Mae beamed.

So far, so good.

“As well as Neo, a part-timer called Jarl works here. He’s part-time because he does modelling too, but he’s a great guy,” Pete explained.

“Even if he doesn’t fucking speak much English,” Trey muttered.

I have a feeling we’ll get on well with Trey.

“Alright, here’s how it’s going to work tonight. After the first two hours, we’ll get you two to do your introduction to the customers. It can be whatever you like. Trey didn’t have to do one because he worked here from the start, but Mae and Neo sang together and Jarl played an acoustic song. Totally up to you, but you have two hours to decide,” Pete grinned.

“Got it,” Peyton smiled, me nodding in agreement.

But we already knew what we were going to do.

*

“Alright Lucky Pete’s! As you might have noticed, we have fresh meat behind the bar! Yes, that’s right, two sisters from Boston, and they’re ready to give you their introduction. So give it up for Trinity and Peyton!” Pete yelled into the microphone.

“Mae, give me your shorts,” I said quickly.

“Why?” the girl frowned.

“I can’t dance on the bar in a skirt, can I?” I scoffed.

Mae blushed slightly but nodded, stepping as close to the bar as she could so as to block out anyone seeing anything. I whipped off my skirt and handed it to her as she handed me her shorts. Trey pressed play on the iPod system, Pour Some Sugar On Me, by Def Leppard booming out. As the beats started and I pulled on Mae’s shorts, Peyton held out her hands to Trey and Pete. They took her hands and helped Peyton stand up on the bar. A chorus of whistles and cat-calls started, only intensifying as I joined her. Putting on a seductive face, she strutted towards me, shaking her hips. I struggled not to laugh – we’ve done this act so many times now that it’s just amusing. Resting one of her arms on my shoulder, Peyton ran her hand over her body while I placed both my hands in my hair.

“Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on
Livin' like a lover with a radar phone”

We swayed our hips in unison.

“Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp
Demolition woman, can I be your man”

I turned around and bent over double, slowly rolling up as I ran my hands up my legs, displaying my tattoo. Oh, I didn’t mention my leg tattoo, did I? Well, about 4 months after we left...Newark, Peyton and I decided to get another tattoo. Mine runs the entirety of my left thigh, and it’s a complicated trailing vine of hibiscus flowers (my favourite), thorns and star sparkles. I love it, because the flowers and leaves are in colour, whereas the vine, thorns and star sparkles are in black.

“Razzle 'n' a dazzle 'n' a flash a little light
Television lover, baby, go all night”

Peyton and I swayed our hips seductively, smirking at all eyes on us.

“Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss-a-innocent sugar me, yeah”

We raised our arms in the air, giving the customers a good look at our toned stomachs.

“Take a bottle, shake it up
Break the bubble, break it up

Pour some sugar on me, ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me, c'mon fire me up
Pour your sugar on me, oh, I can't get enough
I'm hot, sticky sweet from my head to my feet yeah...”

*

[Peyton]

“That was a great trial shift, girls,” Trey grinned as we picked up our bags.

Seeing as our shift was only trial, we got to leave at 1am, which it is now.

“Thanks. See you in two days time?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“You know it,” Trey winked.

I laughed at his flirting, and jumped over the bar with Trinity. He’s much more her type though. Anyway, I’m looking forward to just going back to our house and crashing. This may only be the second most popular bar, but it was heaving tonight! I’ll definitely enjoy working here though, as will my sister. This is our kind of place. Just as we reached the door, I heard someone calling our names. So I spun around.

“Trinity! Peyton!” the man called as he ran over to us.

I know him. What’s his name again?

“Johnny!” Trinity smiled.

Of course! Thank fuck Trinity is good with names when she’s sober!

“My friends didn’t believe that I actually knew you two,” Johnny laughed, shoving his hands in his pockets.

“Why not?” I frowned.

“Because you’re hot and I can’t normally get hot girls to talk to me,” Johnny shrugged.

“Well that’s just bullshit! Where are your friends?” Trinity demanded.

“In that booth over there,” Johnny said, nodding in the direction of a booth right in the back of the room.

“Let’s show them how wrong they were,” Trinity grinned.

She winked at me, making me laugh.

“I have a girlfriend,” he said quickly.

“Dude, we know that. Lacey, right? The girl you were talking about yesterday? Besides, we don’t need to do anything physical like that to get our point across,” I snorted.

“Oh, right. Sorry,” Johnny said, blushing.

“Don’t sweat it. Now, let’s go to your friends,” I grinned.

“I’ll get us some drinks, Pey,” my sister announced.

I just nodded, following Johnny over to the booth he’d pointed out before.

“Looks like short shit wasn’t lying,” a man with long dark hair giggled loudly.

“Peyton Hayes. You are?” I smirked, hands on hips.

“I’m Jimmy,” the same man grinned, his bright blue eyes sparkling.

“I’m Matt,” the other man purred.

I turned my head to look at him properly, and fought not to drool. He was gorgeous. He was wearing a bandana and a backwards cap, but I could see short dark hair sticking out the sides, and he had the prettiest hazel eyes ever. Not to mention his broad shoulders, multiple tattoos and bulging muscles.

“See! I was telling the truth! Where are Gates and Z?” Johnny said smugly.

“At the bar getting another round,” Matt explained, never taking his eyes off me.

“So’s my sister,” I commented, a light blush flaring onto my cheeks.

“Then sit down with us and wait!” Jimmy boomed, grinning wildly.

I laughed and nodded.

“Sure, why not,” I smiled, earning a smile from Matt .

And Jesus Fuck, Matt has dimples. Cute!

*

“You’re not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on,” Jimmy slurred heavily.

It was 4 in the morning, and the bar was starting to close. I was still here with Matt and Jimmy as well as a few other random customers, but Johnny had gone home. Brian and Zacky, who I only met briefly had disappeared, as had Trinity. But she disappeared long before Johnny reported Brian and Zacky AWOL, so I’m assuming she found someone at the bar. Who knows? She has her cellphone, I’ll call her in the morning.

“I think it’s time we got you home, Jim,” Matt chuckled.

I stood up to get my bag. Matt was designated driver tonight so it was safe for him to drop Jimmy off. I’ll just walk or something. Matt slung Jimmy’s arm round his shoulder and hauled him off the floor. I waved to Trey, Pete and Mae, before walking out of the bar, Matt and Jimmy close behind me.

“It was nice meeting you guys. I’ll see you around,” I said warmly.

“Where are you going?” Matt frowned.

“Home?” I replied, raising an eyebrow.

“Get in the car, I’ll drive you,” Matt rolled his eyes, buckling Jimmy’s seatbelt.

“Not unless you say please,” I teased.

Matt smirked and walked over to me. Before I knew what he was doing, he’d cupped my face in his hands and pressed his lips to mine in a firm kiss. He broke away almost instantly, but still held my face in his hands. My lips were tingling like an electric current had been passed through them. Oh my Fuck that man can kiss.

“Let me drive you home. The streets are dangerous at this time for a beautiful woman like you,” Matt said softly.

“Okay,” I nodded shyly.

Matt smiled and took my hand, walking me over to his Escalade. Since Jimmy was in the backseat, snoring away, I got in the front next to Matt.

“I’ll drop Jimmy off first, if that’s alright,” Matt said, starting the engine.

“Sure,” I nodded.

*

“Matt,” I moaned, clawing at his t-shirt as he sucked on my neck.

After dropping Jimmy home, Matt had driven me to mine and Trinity’s little house. The goodnight kiss at the door had turned into a heated make-out and it’d escalated into Matt slamming me into the wall by my bed and both of us hurriedly shedding clothes.

“I don’t normally fuck a girl the first night I meet her. I’m kind of a traditional guy,” Matt confessed, throwing his jeans away from us.

“Well I’ll make it a night to remember then,” I smirked, lightly squeezing the huge bulge in his boxers.

Matt shuddered and picked me up, carrying me over to the bed. He lightly laid me down, taking his socks off, before crawling over my body. Fuck, he looks so good right now. I’m only in my bra and boy shorts and Matt’s only in his boxers. He kissed down my neck, reaching around me to unhook my bra with ease. Throwing it across the room, he hovered above me as his eyes roved over my breasts, biting his lip in desire.

“What are you waiting for?” I breathed.

Matt growled and ripped my boy shorts off, making me gasp. He chuckled and lowered his lips to mine, wriggling out of his boxers. Oh this was going to be a night to remember alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
Peyton's first shift outfit
Trinity's first shift outfit
Trey Lombardi
Mae and Neo Chan
Trinity’s leg tattoo
Pour Some Sugar On Me, by Def Leppard.

So who did Trinity go home with?
And will Peyton regret her night the morning after?
It all kicks off from here!

Comments please!
xo