Status: Complete.

You Spurn My Natural Emotions

Studio.

[Trinity]

As sunlight hit my face, I groaned, my head starting to pound. I have no recollection of last night AT ALL. Like, nothing. The last thing I remember is getting a couple of Absinthe shots with Trey after my shift, then I vaguely remember stumbling over to Peyton and a group of guys. After that, nothing. Note to self – no Absinthe on a fairly empty stomach. I should probably be dead. Then I heard a snore from beside me and my eyes went wide. Shit, I stayed the night with a guy? Fuck. Better get a look at him.

Fuck me, he’s hot. Even with his eyes closed and his mouth slightly open, he’s hot. High cheekbones, short messy dark hair, serious muscles, tattoos everywhere, thin lips. Damn, I did good for being so drunk. Shame I haven’t got a fucking clue what his name is. Right, now to leave before he wakes up. I slowly swung one leg over the bed. So far so good. But as I swung my other leg out of the bed, my cell phone started ringing. Loudly. I cursed as Mr Hottie groaned and stirred, but reached for my phone. Peyton. Of course.

Trinity: What do you want?
Peyton: Morning to you too!
T: Seriously, what?
P: Seeing as we don’t have to work till tomorrow night, I’m going to hang with Matt from last night today.
T: Who?
P: Oh this is classic, you don’t remember a thing, do you?
T: Not at all.
P: Well done, sis.
T: Are you done?
P: Pretty much. Call me if you need me, okay?
T: Will do. Have a fun fuck.
P: Likewise.

I ended the call and tossed my cellphone back onto the floor, not turning around so I didn’t have to face Mr Hottie.

“Hey, uh, Trinity, right?” he said hesitantly.

Fuck, that’s a sexy voice. I turned around.

“Yeah?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Good, I was just checking,” he said proudly.

Those chocolate brown eyes of his are pretty too.

“Shame I can’t say the same,” I shrugged.

“Ouch, you’re a blunt girl, huh?” he chuckled.

“I’ve been called worse,” I laughed.

It didn’t occur to me that I was completely naked until his eyes quickly travelled my body. Pfft. Men. Mr Hottie slid his arm over my waist, sparking warmth along my skin.

“I’m Brian,” Mr Hottie introduced, trailing his fingers over the gothic fairy tattoo on my lower back.

“Nice to meet you,” I grinned.

“Who was that on the phone?” Brian asked, propping his head up with his other hand.

“My sister. She’s hanging with some guy she met last night,” I explained.

“So you’re free today?” Brian asked smoothly.

“I guess so,” I shrugged.

“And you don’t remember anything from last night?” he asked again.

“Not a thing,” I snickered.

“Then how about we spend the day re-enacting?” Brian smirked.

Normally I would’ve scoffed and punched the guy before leaving. But this guy was HOT and I wanted to remember at least one sex session with him.

“Sounds good to me,” I purred.

I crawled over his muscled body, straddling his waist as his hands went to my hips. Lucky for me, he was already hard from morning wood, so I slowly lowered myself onto him, revelling in the sight of his eyes rolling back slightly out of lust. Then his cellphone rang.

“Go on, pick it up,” I shrugged.

Brian smirked and did so, placing it to his ear.

“Yeah man, what? Oh shit, I totally forgot,”

I frowned and circled my hips, making him gasp. He narrowed his eyes at me, although there was a playful glint in them.

“Yeah, I’ll get there as soon as I can,”

I lifted my hips and slammed down on him, and Brian groaned loudly.

“Uh, yeah, I am having a fuck. Well you shouldn’t have called!”

I leant my head down and pressed hot kisses into his neck, chuckling at the sound of his shallow breathing.

“Y-Yeah, I’m going now. B-Bye,”

Brian ended the call and threw his phone across the room, before flipping us over.

“You’ll pay for that,” he growled.

“Looking forward to it,” I smirked.

*

Well after an hour of incredible sex, Brian and I left his house. Yeah, I’m hanging with Brian, mainly because I have nothing else to do today and there’s no point in being alone if I have another option, is there? I’m wearing the same clothes as last night, apart from my top. Because Brian leant me his housemate’s girlfriend’s tube top. It’s a bit small, but I’ll live. I’ve got no idea where Brian’s driving me in his Escalade, but oh well. Eventually we pulled up outside a small building and I frowned.

“Where the fuck are we?” I asked.

“I have to do some work in the studio before we can hang out. I hope you don’t mind,” Brian said apologetically.

Studio. Musician. Fuck, no!

“Are you okay?” Brian frowned, noticing my panic.

“Uh, s-sure,” I lied.

Brian’s frown stayed, but he got out the car. Reluctantly I followed him. Then he pulled out of his pocket the best fucking cigarettes ever. Marlboro Reds. Fuck my life.

“You want one?” Brian asked, placing one between his lips.

I shook my head rapidly. Brian just shrugged. I was amazed that he finished his cigarette by the time we reached the door to the studio, but I didn’t say anything. After all, I’d been very close to chain smoking back in Newark. Brian linked our hands together as he led me down the corridors, and again I didn’t say anything. Musicians have always been a bad thing for me (well, and Peyton), so I needed to get out as soon as possible.

But who I saw when we entered the main studio was not who I suspected.

“No fucking way! You were the girl Brian was fucking while Jimmy called him! Why am I not surprised?” Peyton giggled.

Brian looked at me, confused, but I just laughed.

“Brian, this is my sister, Peyton,” I explained.

“Shit, who did you fuck?” Brian chuckled.

“Matt,” Peyton replied, jerking her thumb in the direction of a hugely muscled guy.

“Jeez, Pey, choose the Incredible Hulk why don’t you!” I taunted.

Matt blushed, small dimples showing. Cute. Peyton’s type, actually. I looked around the room, noticing three other guys, including Johnny. I let go of Brian’s hand and waved to him, turning my attention to the other two.

“You know short shit?” Brian frowned.

“We’re the two new bartenders at Lucky Pete’s,” I murmured.

“Fuck, I thought I knew you from somewhere,” Brian chuckled.

The other two guys were pretty similar to their friends. There was a tall gangly one with piercing blue eyes, long dark hair and a labret stud, as well as tattoos. The other guy was quite hot, with emerald eyes and jet black hair, as well as tattoos and multiple piercings, even though he was a tad on the chubby side.

“I’m Jimmy, the most awesome person you’ll ever meet!” tall and gangly said.

The other guy just stayed silent, glaring slightly at Brian. What’s his problem?

“Well we’d better get to work, but we’ll be hanging around when we’re not recording and we can go out after?” Matt suggested.

“Sure,” Peyton nodded, smiling sweetly.

I pulled Peyton to the side as the guys decided what to do first.

“Musicians? We made a pact never to get involved with musicians again,” I hissed.

“I want Matt. He’s hung like a fucking horse,” Peyton said softly.

I raised an eyebrow, not believing her.

“I’m serious. He’s so fucking huge that I can still feel him now,” Peyton said bluntly, but quietly.

“Fuck,” I chuckled.

“What about you and...Brian?” Peyton asked.

“It was an amazing couple of fucks, but I don’t think it’ll be anything more,” I shrugged.

“Why not?” Peyton frowned.

“He’s too much like me. Mind-blowingly gorgeous, incredible in bed, arrogant and sarcastic. Not to mention a sex addict. I’d feel like I’m fucking myself,” I explained.

“Jesus fuck, you’re such a loser,” Peyton giggled.

“Eh, but a hot loser,” I grinned.

Peyton looked over at Matt, who winked back at her, making her blush lightly. I rolled my eyes, smiling lightly. Looks like we now have a reason to stay here, even if it’s only for Peyton’s sake.

*

“Oh please, blondes are sooo much better than brunettes!” I scoffed.

“Hell no!” Brian retorted, draining his drink.

It was 11pm and Peyton and I had joined the five guys in Johnny’s bar. It’s actually pretty cool in here. We’d left the studio at 5pm, and gone to mine and Peyton’s house to pre-drink, as well as Peyton and I getting changed. I’m wearing a white bustier, denim skirt and white cowboy boots (I felt rodeo today!), as well as my red lipstick. Peyton’s in a pink high-waisted tight-as-fuck skirt and a black tank top tucked into it. I’m getting fairly tipsy, but Peyton’s doing the Hayes name proud by beating Johnny and Jimmy in a drinking competition.

“You know what? The only way to settle this is with tequila slammers,” Matt mused.

Brian and I looked at each other, before grinning.

“Damn right!” Brian boomed.

I laughed and slid out of the booth, following him to the bar.

“Four tequila slammers,” Brian ordered.

The barman nodded and got the shotglasses. As he poured the clear liquid, Brian grabbed the salt shaker and the lemon slices. In silence we put salt on the back of our hands. The bartender slid over the shots. Brian nodded at me. We licked the salt off our hands before grabbing the shotglasses. I’m proud to say that I knocked back the strong liquid before he did, and quickly put the lemon in my mouth, sucking it dry. Once I put the lemon down, I punched my hand in the air in victory.

“Blondes have more fun!” I hollered, raising cheers from random people.

Brian laughed, rolling his eyes.

“Alright, you won this one. But I’ll beat you next time,” he said firmly.

“We’ll see about that,” I said smugly.

The smile on Brian’s face dropped as he glanced over my shoulder, replaced by a serious one that kinda scared me coming from him.

“Can I be honest with you?” Brian said softly.

I looked into his eyes to see if he was messing or not. He wasn’t.

“Uh, sure,” I nodded, leaning against the bar.

“Last night, I only saw you when I noticed Z staring at you. He was completely entranced, barely blinking, but I had to be a selfish dick and take you for myself. I couldn’t resist. I don’t regret fucking your brains out, but I do regret hurting him like that,” Brian sighed.

“You hurt him?” I frowned.

“Yeah, he won’t even speak to me. And apparently he’s barely spoke at all today,” Brian confessed.

“Jeez. If he wanted a fuck all he had to do was ask!” I laughed.

“I can’t believe I’m saying this...but go home with him tonight? He needs to be brought out of his slump. He ended a bad relationship about five months ago and he won’t snap out of it, and I just have this feeling that you’ll be able to help him,” Brian said softly.

“You really care about him, don’t you?” I said, no longer joking around.

“He’s my best friend,” Brian nodded.

“Well I’m not one to turn down a fuck. Which one is Z?” I shrugged.

“Zacky is the one in the dorky waistcoat,” Brian sniggered.

I froze at the name. No. Too many bad memories.

“I-I can’t. I can’t fuck him, I’m sorry,” I panicked, shaking my head.

“Why not? Have you fucked him before or something?” Brian frowned.

“No, there’s another reason. But I can’t,” I replied.

“You promised, Trin,” Brian reminded me.

I groaned, running my hand through my curled hair. This is not how the evening was supposed to go. But Brian’s chocolate eyes kept pleading with my icy blue’s, and I finally caved.

“Fine. But you owe me a fucking massive smoothie,” I grumbled.

“Let’s keep this agreement on the down low, yeah? I’ll get us some more drinks,” Brian smirked.

“Duh,” I snorted.

Plastering a wide smile onto my lips, I strutted over to the booth where everyone was sitting. Correct that. Had been sitting. Only Zacky was sitting there now. He must’ve seen the confusion on my face, because he chuckled lightly.

“They’re all playing pool,” he explained.

I turned my head and saw that he was telling the truth.

“Why are you sitting here all alone?” I asked, my tone slightly seductive as I twirled a strand of hair round my finger.

“Wasn’t in the mood for pool,” Zacky shrugged.

“Are you in the mood for anything else?” I asked innocently.

Zacky’s expression was a mixture of shock and confusion, even more so as I straddled his waist.

“Trinity, what are you...”

He stopped speaking as I pressed soft kisses into his neck, my hands resting on the wall behind him. I could tell he was still hesitant though, in the way he was tense and not moving his hands.

“Relax, Z. Just give in,” I whispered.

Zacky whimpered softly as I licked his earlobe, but didn’t put his hands on my ass till I ground my hips against his. Jesus fuck, he’s getting hard already. And shit, his hands are huge and warm and giving me more heat than they should. I want him. Now.

“Why don’t we take this somewhere else?” I suggested, kissing the corner of his mouth.

Zacky didn’t even reply. He just lifted me to my feet, grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door. I turned my head just in time to see Brian laughing to himself. Zacky had better be a decent fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Peyton in the studio
Trinity in the studio
Peyton at the bar
Trinity at the bar
Trinity’s gothic fairy tattoo

And this is where the fun starts!
Got some great ideas for this story =]
Comments?
xo