Status: Complete.

You Spurn My Natural Emotions

Grope.

[Peyton]

Soon enough the month of May hit us pretty quickly. Today’s a Thursday, and both Trinity and I are working, although we’re working a slightly earlier shift than usual. Oh well, doesn’t bother me, at least we get to leave earlier too. Today Trinity and I have been bored out of our minds, so we decided to dress with a little more effort for work. I’ve sort of gone for the boho beach hippie look, with a very low-cut floaty orange and pink dress (which makes my cleavage look incredible!), with a large orange flower in my ear, pink and purple eyeshadow and bright pink lipstick. I’m wearing white kitten heels too. Trinity has decided to go all Rodeo on me, with a black and red chequered shirt over a low-cut black tank top, ripped skinny jeans, brown cowboy boots matching a brown Stetson (yes, an actual Stetson), and black eyeshadow with gold eyeliner.

We both look pretty damn awesome, and it’s put us in a great mood. Which is always good, seeing as we haven’t had a decent fight in a while, so we’re both a bit on edge.

“Looking fine, ladies,” Trey whistled as we walked into the bar.

All the customers already in there cheered and whistled too, making us laugh.

“We know,” Trinity winked.

Trey grinned and slapped her ass as she walked past, just making her laugh again. They’ve been...flirting a lot recently and I wouldn’t put it past them to sleep together at some point. They’re nothing like what Drew and I were in Newark, but there’s definitely a shit load of sexual tension. Besides, Trey is hot for a divorced guy in his 30s.

Anyway, tonight we’re working with Trey, Pete and Jarl, but Jarl’s coming in an hour or so to cover where Trinity and I will leave. Yes, the infamous modelling Jarl. Like Trey had said, he doesn’t speak much English, but what he does understand is barwork, so all is good. Jarl is another very good looking co-worker, with traditionally Spanish dark skin, light brown hair and dark eyes. He also has this smile that has any female in the bar melting, along with a very defined body. He’s just a bit too cocky for mine and Trinity’s liking, but he’s a nice enough guy I guess.

“It won’t be too busy tonight I don’t think. Thursday’s never are. So I’ll leave you guys to man the bar while I get on with some paperwork, and just call me if you need my help, yeah?” Pete announced.

“Sure thing,” Trey nodded.

*

[1 am]

Trinity and I were now finished for the night, so we bid our goodbyes to Trey, Pete and Jarl before heading out the front of the bar. Then I remembered something. Our car was low on gas so we’d walked here tonight.

“Matt said he would meet us after our shift to drive us home. He doesn’t like the thought of us walking home alone at this time,” I confessed.

Trinity raised an eyebrow at me before snorting.

“Fuck, you’re not even dating and he’s an overprotective ass? Nice pick,” Trinity scoffed.

“Just because he cares,” I muttered.

“Just because he’s controlling,” Trinity sang in retort.

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest. I’m sticking with my side – Matt cares. I leant against the outside of the bar, pulling my sidekick out of my bra.

‘Our shift is over now xx’

I clicked send and held it in my hand as I waited. Trinity finally sighed and gave in, leaning against the wall with me. My sidekick vibrated.

‘Okay, wait outside the bar, I’ll see you in ten minutes xx’

I grinned and tucked my phone back into my bra.

“Have you talked to Zacky yet?” I asked randomly.

“Why the fuck would I?” Trinity scoffed.

“To apologise for breaking his nose?” I mused.

“Nope. Remember, he bust my lip. I have nothing to say to the ass,” Trinity shrugged.

“You did start the fight. You even admitted you did,” I pointed out.

“What are you getting at, Pey? I’ve already fucked the guy, I’m done with him,” Trinity said angrily.

I held my hands up in defence, surrendering. I only asked because Matt said that Zacky’s been even more quiet and ‘depressed’ than usual in the last week or so, and everyone knows it’s because of Trinity. Zacky’s never laid a hand on a woman before and he’s too ashamed of himself to speak to my sister. We stayed in silence as a few more minutes passed, until a small group of guys stumbled towards us. There were about 6 of them.

“How much for the night?” one of them slurred.

“We’re not fucking hookers,” Trinity spat.

“Ooh feisty,” another grinned.

“Look, just back off, yeah?” I sighed angrily. I really don’t need this.

“Two beautiful women like yourselves shouldn’t be standing out here alone,” the one to my left drawled.

The closed in on us, getting a bit too close for comfort.

“Back the fuck off, this is your last warning,” Trinity growled.

“Calm down, girl, we can make you feel good,” the one closest to her chuckled.

“You wanna make me feel good? Go jump off a fucking cliff,” Trinity retorted.

I couldn’t help but laugh. But then a couple of them put their hands on us, one guy groping my chest as another started pushing up my dress. Oh fuck no. I kneed the guy pushing up my dress in the balls, making him drop to the floor, and elbowed the guy grabbing my chest in the nose, blood spilling from it. I noticed that Trinity had grabbed a guy by the throat and was repeatedly punching him in the face. One of the other guys came at me, but I swung my fist at his face, knocking him out cold.

So much for no fights!

“You fucking bitches!” the guy I’d elbowed roared.

“They’re my fucking bitches, so fuck off before I teach you a lesson for touching them,” a voice snarled.

I turned my head to see Matt standing behind the group of guys, fists clenched and a dangerous look in his eyes. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt so his muscles were on full show, making him look even menacing than before. The guys took one look at him and ran, taking their unconscious friend with them. As soon as they were out of sight, Matt dropped his tough guy act and walked over to us.

“Hey, are you both okay?” he asked worriedly.

I just nodded, smiling.

“Think I dislocated a couple of knuckles on his face,” Trinity grunted.

Matt lifted her blood-covered fist and looked at it, before nodding.

“I’ll take you back to ours. Short shit’s good with medical stuff,” Matt suggested, starting to walk back to his Escalade.

“Why?” Trinity mused as we followed him.

“Well we beat him up so much when he first joined the band that he kinda had to be good at fixing himself up,” Matt admitted.

Shit, that’s kinda harsh. But whatever.

It didn’t take us long to get back to Matt’s, but I groaned as I realised Jimmy’s car was parked outside. That means Zacky’s here, and Trinity is in no mood to be facing him right now. But I didn’t say anything, just following Matt inside.

“Short shit, we need you!” Matt hollered.

Johnny walked out of the living room, beer in hand, and he frowned.

“Why?” he asked, confused.

Trinity lifted her bloody fist in silence, making Johnny grimace. He beckoned her to follow him into the kitchen. I’m assuming that’s where the medical kit is. Matt took my hand and led me to the living room, where (as I’d thought) Jimmy, Zacky and Brian were sitting.

“Holy shit, what happened to your arm?” Jimmy yelped.

I twisted my arm, chuckling at the sight of blood on my elbow.

“Must’ve been from that guy’s nose,” I shrugged, sitting down next to Matt.

Matt laughed at their expressions of horror.

“Trinity and Peyton got into a fight while they were waiting for me,” Matt explained.

“What? Is Trinity okay?” Zacky asked quickly.

I smirked at his concern, laughing a little as we heard her cry out in pain from the kitchen.

“What the fuck is he doing?” Zacky growled.

“Easy, Z, people might think you’re starting to care,” Brian taunted.

Zacky scowled at his friend, before looking back at me.

“Trinity’s fine. She’s just got a blood-covered fist and few dislocated knuckles from repeatedly punching a guy in the face,” I shrugged.

“Jeez, you two play rough, huh?” Jimmy laughed.

“Just a little. We haven’t had a fight in a while, so it was kinda fun to get back into it,” I smiled happily.

“You’re kinda crazy, you know that?” Matt said warmly.

“I’ve been called worse,” I shrugged, trying to hide my smile.

Then Trinity reappeared in the doorway, a bandage over her fist and a bottle of Jim Beam in the other. But she still had her Stetson firmly on top of her head. Impressive. Johnny walked in behind her, handing me a bottle of the same. Well I’m not going to complain!

“I gave it to her to stop her whining,” Johnny whispered as he sat down next to me.

“I heard that,” Trinity said dryly.

“Is your hand okay?” Brian asked softly.

I didn’t need to look at Zacky to know he was scowling. To be fair, it was Zacky that had been concerned, not Brian.

“Yeah, it’s fine. Nothing a nice dose of alcohol won’t numb,” Trinity smiled.

“You can’t solve everything with alcohol,” Zacky muttered.

“It means I have something other than cock in my mouth,” Trinity retorted, referring to when he’d called her a whore.

The rest of us just laughed, earning eye rolls. I had a feeling that their arguments are going to be a common occurrence, don’t you?
♠ ♠ ♠
Peyton’s bar shift outfit
Trinity’s bar shift outfit
Jarl (pronounced ‘Yarl’).

If you haven't read my journal entry, go do it please. I will now only be updating all my stories on one day a week, because of my hand injury. I was just going to put everything on hiatus for two months, but I couldn't bring myself to do that. So yeah, one day a week.

Comments?
xo