Status: Complete.

You Spurn My Natural Emotions

Date.

[Peyton]

I woke up to the feeling of someone running their hand up and down my rib tattoo. Fluttering my eyes open, I saw Matt smiling down at me.

“Morning creeper,” I giggled.

“Morning to you too,” Matt chuckled.

He pressed his lips to mine, a short sweet kiss that made my toes tingle. I’m falling far too fast for this man. And we’re not even together!

“Pey, I was thinking,” Matt said absent-mindedly.

“Mm?” I mused, raising an eyebrow.

“I haven’t taken you on a real date yet. So we should go on one today,” Matt said simply.

“And what makes you think I want to go on a date with you?” I asked, smirking slightly.

Matt smirked back and pressed a fierce kiss to my lips, making me gasp. He flicked his tongue against mine before pulling away, looking pleased with himself. Damn, what this man can do with his lips.

“What did you have planned?” I asked a little more breathless than I would’ve liked.

“Just be ready by 2. And dress fancy,” Matt said vaguely.

“You seem to like telling me what to do,” I said coolly, although my eyes flashed dangerously.

I am a Hayes daughter. I don’t get bossed around. And it seemed Matt recognised the warning in my eyes because he smiled reassuringly.

“I’m a man that knows what he likes. And I like you. I don’t mean for my confidence to offend you,” Matt said smoothly.

I giggled as he rolled on top of me, our bare bodies moulding together, even though I’m 5ft0 and he’s 6ft1. Fuck, he’s already hard.

“Just keep in mind that I don’t follow any man,” I whispered in his ear.

I trailed my hand down his chest and wrapped my hand firmly around his erection. Matt moaned, his eyes rolling back slightly. I smirked and used his distraction to push him off of me and to grab my sundress off the floor. As I slipped it over my head, Matt just stared at me in shock. I just blew a kiss at him and grabbed my sidekick and car keys off the floor.

“W-Where are you going?” Matt demanded, swinging his legs out of the bed.

“Well I’ve got to get ready for my date, haven’t I?” I asked innocently, slipping my flip flops on.

I grinned at him, slipping out of his bedroom. As I reached my car I realised that I left my underwear in Matt’s room. Oh well, I’m sure I can pick them up tomorrow morning!

[2pm]

I gazed at my reflection in the mirror, Trinity standing behind me as we looked at my outfit. Together we’d picked out a low-cut black dress with gold band round middle, Trinity’s amber necklace, a pair of green shoes and green eyeshadow. Trinity had also done my hair in loose curls.

“You look beautiful, biatch,” Trinity said happily.

“Thanks skank. What are you going to do without me for the afternoon?” I snickered.

“Jimmy invited me to hang around his with the guys so I’ll probably go there,” Trinity shrugged.

“The guys as in...Zacky?” I asked hesitantly.

“Seeing as the douchebag lives there, yeah, most likely,” Trinity grumbled.

“Cut him some slack, he’s ex was blonde and blue eyed,” I pleaded.

“So? It’s not that uncommon,” Trinity muttered.

“Try? For me?” I asked softly.

Trinity narrowed her eyes at me. She has reason to. I never try to come between her and someone she’s at war with. But I was saved any interrogation by the doorbell ringing.

“That’ll be Matt! Send my love to the guys!” I trilled.

“Use protection! I don’t want any mini-Hulks any time soon!” Trinity yelled as I walked down the stairs.

I snorted. She knows we’re both on the pill. I opened the door, smiling up at Matt. He was wearing a loose white shirt with the first two buttons undone and smart jeans. He looked good.

“You look amazing,” Matt murmured, lifting my hand to his lips in a soft kiss.

I blushed lightly and followed him out to his car.

“So where are you taking me?” I asked as I got into the car.

“That is a secret,” Matt smirked.

“I hate secrets,” I retorted.

Matt laughed and started the engine, driving off down the road.

“We’re having lunch at an Italian restaurant that has the most amazing view of the beach. I’ve never taken anyone there before because I was waiting for someone special,” Matt replied simply.

I rolled my eyes but blushed. There’s no way I can stay mad at this guy. And I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.

*

[Trinity]

After Matt picked Peyton up, I decided to walk toZacky and Jimmy’s house. Being the middle of May the weather was quite nice, so I headed out of my house in a pair of tiny denim shorts and a white v-neck t-shirt with white wedge heels. Quite plain for me actually. It only took me 30 minutes to get to the house, and the door was opened almost immediately after I rung the doorbell.

Zacky answered. Just my luck.

“What are you doing here?” he asked coldly.Ouch.

“Jimmy invited me over,” I retorted coolly, raising an eyebrow.

“You’re not welcome here,” Zacky spat.Ouch.

“You’re not the only one who lives here – let’s see what Jimmy has to say, huh?” I sneered, narrowing my eyes.

Then I heard running feet, and grinned as Jimmy’s lanky figure came into view.

“Trinity! You made it! Come in!” Jimmy said excitedly.

I smirked triumphantly at Zacky, pushing past him. I followed Jimmy out into the backyard where Johnny and Brian were sitting too.

“Trinity!” they chorused.

“Glad to see I am welcomed here,” I mused, sitting down next to Brian.

“Zacky being an ass again?” Brian frowned.

“Don’t I know it,” I sighed.

I smiled gratefully at Johnny as he handed me a cold beer, saluting mockingly to Zacky.

“I don’t get what’s suddenly changed with him. It’s like he’s gone from pining and depressed to cold and ignoring. I don’t understand what he’s doing,” Brian said quietly

My eyes strayed to Zacky who was laughing at something Jimmy said.

“I don’t get it either,” I murmured.

[1 hour later]

I was just heading back outside after getting myself another beer, when I heard my name being hissed. I peaked round the corner to see Zacky and Jimmy glaring at each other, before hiding back where I was. Part of me wanted to hear this.

“Why did you invite her, Jim?” Zacky snarled.

“Because she’s one of our friends? Because she’s actually a really fun person? Because I get on well with her, like the other guys do too?” Jimmy listed.

“I don’t want her here,” Zacky spat.

“Well you’re just going to have to deal with it,” Jimmy retorted.

“Why should I? It’s my house too!” Zacky protested.

“Why don’t you try to get along with Trinity? I don’t get you anymore, Z. You’ve changed, and it’s not a good thing,” Jimmy frowned.

“If that no-good whore hadn’t pushed her way in then maybe I wouldn’t have changed,” Zacky growled.

That’s the second time he’s called me a whore. I’m not going to be around for a third. I put my beer on the floor and walked around the corner, past Jimmy and Zacky who froze when they saw me, and grabbed my sidekick off my chair before walking back into the house, punching Zacky in the stomach on the way past. I could hear someone calling my name but I ignored them, slamming the front door shut after me. I started walking down the sidewalk and took a deep breath as anger threatened to overtake me. No, control. I’ve put too much effort into keeping my emotions at bay for one stupid guy to ruin that. What I wouldn’t give for a cigarette right now.

“Trinity, stop!”

I turned my head to see Johnny driving up alongside me.

“What?” I asked simply, hand on hip.

“Don’t go. Please. Jimmy told us what Zacky said, and he’s an ass for saying it. Don’t go because of him,” Johnny pleaded.

“That’s the second time he’s called me a whore, J. I don’t want to hear it a third,” I scowled.

“But you’re not a whore!” Johnny exasperated.

“Not according to Baker,” I retorted.

I started walking again, Johnny driving to keep up with me.

“We don’t want you to leave, Trinity. Fuck what Z said,” Johnny said sadly.

I sighed, running my hand through my hair.

“Look, maybe today it’s just for the best. I’m not gone forever but I know anger like that needs distance. I don’t know what the fuck I’ve done to deserve such a bullshit judgement, but what-the-fuck-ever,” I said angrily.

“Next week Matt, Brian and I are having a pool day because two of our friends, the Berry’s, are back in town. Say you’ll come?” Johnny said softly.

I chewed my bottom lip. Something in my head didn’t want me to disappoint Johnny.

“I’ll think about it,” I said shortly.

“That’s all I ask. I’ll drop you home, okay?” Johnny smiled.

“Alright,” I nodded, a small smile gracing my lips.

The first genuine smile in a year and a half.
♠ ♠ ♠
Peyton’s date outfit

Hmm maybe Matt is a bit controlling?
Ooh, Zacky and Peyton's plan is in motion!

I have a formspring now! So if you want to ask me any questions, go right ahead!

Comments?
xo