Status: Complete.

You Spurn My Natural Emotions

Berrys.

Another week passed, making it a Thursday. And also the day of the pool day that Johnny invited me to last week. Peyton had persuaded me to go (although I really didn’t want to), so I reluctantly got ready. At 12am, Peyton and I arrived at Matt, Brian and Johnny’s house. Peyton is wearing a pink and orange striped halterneck bikini, a baby pink tube top, a denim skirt, orange and pink flip flops, and a pair of brown aviators. I’m wearing a yellow bandeau bikini (with a zip down the middle of the top), a purple tank top, black denim shorts, black flip flops, and my favourite black aviators. I was also carrying a giant brown bag with our sunscreen and sidekicks in. It was also somewhere to put our clothes and sunglasses so they didn’t get wet.

“Peyton! Trinity!” Matt said happily.

I laughed as Peyton ran straight over to him, rolling my eyes as they embraced. Saps. I headed over to Jimmy and Johnny, who were standing with two guys I didn’t know.

“And our favourite blonde is here!” Johnny said excitedly.

“I missed you too J. Hi, I’m Trinity,” I smiled.

“I’m Matt. It’s probably easier to call me Mattie though,” the one on the left said.

“Jason,” the other nodded, smiling.

Damn, they look a lot alike.

“We’ve heard a lot about you and your sister,” Mattie said.

“It’s probably all true,” I snorted.

“Including the part about not wanting to be involved with musicians?” Jason teased.

“Especially that part. But Peyton got sucked in by the Incredible Hulk, and where she goes I go,” I shrugged mockingly.

The guys all laughed, making me smile.

“So how do you two know the guys?” I asked curiously.

“We’ve been friends for years, but when the guys started getting serious with their band, we decided to help out. Mattie is their merch guy and I’m a roadie and drum tech,” Jason explained.

“That’s pretty awesome,” I said impressed.

“Well of course they are! They hang with us don’t they?” Johnny taunted.

We all laughed again. I was beginning to like it here.

“Well if it isn’t Queen Bitch,” Zacky sneered, walking past me.

Fuck beginning to like it here.

“Well if it isn’t the scum I scraped off the bottom of my fucking shoe,” I spat back.

Zack scowled but walked over to Brian, starting to talk to him. Asshole.

“Woah,” Jason chuckled.

“Don’t ask. We hate each other, that’s it,” I said simply.

“That’s not it. Zacky saw Trinity first, Brian slept with her, Brian then convinced her to sleep with Zacky, then next morning Trinity gave Z a black eye, Z bust her lip, she broke his nose. And they’ve been arguing ever since,” Jimmy snickered.

“Well when you put it like that,” I laughed, earning laughter back.

I looked over Johnny’s shoulder to see Matt (Incredible Hulk Matt) watching my sister talk to Leana. I knew he was staring at the cherry blossom tattoo that covers her entire left ribs – it doesn’t surprise me that he hasn’t taken time out of fucking her to notice her body art. Remember my leg tattoo, and how I got it about 4 months after Newark? Well Peyton got a cherry blossom branch tattooed over her ribs (her favourite flower). Then I grinned.

“Uh oh, I know that look. Leana gets it when she’s got a plan. Go on your mission girl!” Jimmy boomed.

I laughed and skipped over towards Matt. He looked a little fearful at the wide grin on my face. To be honest, he should be.

“Uh, hi Trinity. You okay?” Matt asked hesitantly.

“Can I not talk to the guy my sister’s fucking?” I asked innocently.

“Well, uh, I guess so...” Matt trailed off, blushing.

“Jeez, she picked a good one this time. Look, I just want to ask when are you going to grow a pair and ask her to be yours officially? Peyton’s not got a great level of patience so I’m surprised she’s lasted this long with just you in her bed,” I said with a shrug.

“What are you trying to say?” Matt frowned.

“Ask her to be your girlfriend. It’s not hard,” I laughed.

“Peyton told me that you especially are against relationships, let alone relationships with musicians. What do you gain from this?” Matt asked sceptically.

He’s a smart one. I think I’ll let him stay.

“I gain the satisfaction of Baker knowing he has to put up with the Hayes sisters on a permanent basis. With Peyton around, I’m around. He’ll hate it,” I smirked.

“You really enjoy pissing him off that much?” Matt mused.

“Fuck yeah. And besides, I’m not totally heartless, I do like to see my sister happy every once in a while. For some reason she’s stuck on you,” I teased.

Matt blushed again, making me laugh.

“Ask her asap, yeah? I know you like her,” I said, my tone a little more serious.

“I do like Peyton. A lot,” Matt admitted.

“Good. Now...pool time!” I hollered.

Everyone in the back garden cheered as I shimmied out of my shorts and pulled my tank top over my head. I laughed and threw my clothes at Zacky, hitting him in the face, before diving into the pool. I was honest when I said I want Peyton to be happy. She deserves it. I know she hasn’t truly loved anyone since Alex fucking Gaskarth back in Senior year, and there’s something about Matt that makes me believe he could be the one for her. But before I get mushy, it’s time to party!

[3pm]

A few hours had passed, and now I was relaxing in the sun on one of the deckchairs. Well, I was relaxing until someone came and sat next to me. I lifted my aviators to see Brian sitting next to me.

“Hello handsome,” I teased.

“How come I’ve barely spoken to you today?” Brian sighed dramatically.

“No idea, but it sucks. So...talk to me,” I grinned.

Brian laughed, making me laugh slightly too.

“Would you like some more sunscreen?” Brian asked smoothly.

“I’d love some,” I smirked.

I reached into my bag and handed Brian the bottle. He poured a small amount onto his fingers before starting to rub it into my warm stomach. I bit my lip to hide a smile as his hands got closer to my breasts. There’s no denying that this guy is gorgeous, even if I said I wouldn’t sleep with him again to Peyton. His fingers went to the top of my chest, running along the edge of my bikini top.

“You’re in dangerous territory,” I said softly.

“What would happen if I undid this zip?” Brian asked innocently.

“The whole backyard would get a free show that only you and Zacky have had,” I said simply.

Brian chuckled at my bluntness, continuing to rub sunscreen along the line of my bikini top. Then I heard something smash and someone whimper. I turned my head to see Zacky with broken glass all around his feet, staring at me and Brian. Everyone turned to look in our direction. Then Zacky walked back inside the house and I saw why. Blood was all over the glass on the floor. I quickly got up of my deckchair and ran after Zacky, completely missing the smirks that everyone sent each other. When I caught up with Zacky, he was running his hands under cold water, washing the blood away.

“Jesus fuck, Baker,” I winced.

“What the fuck do you want?” he asked coldly.

“Did you get glass in your hands?” I asked, ignoring his question.

Zacky stared at me for a minute, before swallowing.

“I don’t know,” he said simply.

I rolled my eyes and lifted his hands away from the water. Okay, the cuts aren’t deep, just surface scratches. There shouldn’t be much glass at all.

“There’s a few slithers of glass. Shouldn’t be hard to get out,” I murmured.

I ran my fingers over the shallow cuts, trying to find the slithers. Zacky just stayed silent as I pulled the small bits of glass out, making me frown. This isn’t like him.

“Why did you break the glass anyway?” I asked softly, picking out a 4th piece.

Zacky didn’t answer.

“Remember that I’m the one getting glass out your fucking hands,” I said sharply.

“Fine. I was angry. I didn’t like how Brian was running his hands over you,” Zacky muttered.

I snorted, rolling my eyes.

“He was putting sunscreen on me, dumbass,” I scoffed, pulling out another piece.

“He shouldn’t have done it like that,” Zacky retorted.

“And who are you to say that?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Before Zacky could answer, Matt walked in, carrying a dustpan and brush with all the glass in.

“Wow, neither of you are dead,” Matt teased.

“I’m getting the glass out of his hands,” I muttered.

“You okay man?” Matt asked Zacky, concerned.

“I’ll live,” Zacky nodded, smiling slightly.

I didn’t see Matt wink at Zacky or Zacky rolling his eyes as I pulled out the last piece of glass.

“There, all gone,” I announced.

Matt smiled and left the two of us alone. Wonderful.

“Thanks,” Zacky mumbled.

“Well, uh, I’m going back outside,” I said awkwardly.

“Wait!” Zacky said desperately.

I looked at him, raising an eyebrow. What does he want now?

“Yeah?” I asked.

Zacky answered by cupping my face with his hands and kissing me deeply. WOAH. I moaned lightly, my hands clutching his t-shirt, before breaking away.

“Don’t touch me. You’ll open the cuts and I don’t want your blood on me,” I scowled

Zacky just laughed and picked me up, tossing me over his shoulder before through the kitchen and into the living room, heading for the stairs.

“Put me down! This is abduction! Rape!” I squeaked.

“You can’t rape the willing, honey pie,” Zacky smirked, walking up the stairs.

I started pounding my fists into his back, only making him laugh harder. He opened a door, revealing a bedroom. I wonder who’s it is? Oh well. Zacky put me down on my feet and immediately crashed his lips to mine, his hands running all over my body.

“I still hate you,” I growled, tearing away from his lips.

“Right back at you, bitch,” Zacky smirked.

I scowled and kissed him again, throwing my arms around his neck. I can’t resist anymore. Something tells me I’ll regret this later, but right now I don’t give a fuck.

*

[Peyton]

It’s been an hour since Trinity and Zacky disappeared. No-one’s stupid, we know what they’re doing. Then a scream sounded from inside the house, making everyone jump. Matt removed his arms from my waist and was about to head into the house, but I put a hand on his arm.

“Wait,” I said simply.

Matt looked confused, as did everyone else, but they didn’t move.

“TRINITY!” Zacky roared.

I smirked. He clearly just reached his peak. Told them!

“Eurgh, fucking hell,” Johnny grimaced.

“Hang on, that’s my room!” Brian gasped.

“Serves you right for taunting him in the first place,” Jimmy grinned.

Brian whimpered, which the Berry brothers comforted for. Then Matt put his arms back around me, pressing a soft kiss to the side of my neck.

“Why do I have a feeling that you’ve got yourself mixed up in the Trinity/Zacky war?” Matt mused.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I said innocently.

“And I’ll believe that when both you and your sister are married with kids,” Matt snorted.

I grimaced. Eww. Then Matt’s face went serious. Uh oh, what is he gonna say now...

“Peyton, I’ve been thinking. About us,” Matt said softly, looking down into my eyes.

“What about us?” I asked, frowning.

“No, it’s nothing bad I promise. I just wanted to know something,” Matt chuckled.

“Uh, okay. Shoot!” I smiled.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Matt asked hesitantly.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded, making him grin.

“I’d love to,” I murmured.

Matt whooped and pressed his lips to mine fiercely.

“Alright, you finally asked her!” Jimmy hollered.

Everyone laughed and cheered, making me blush as I pulled away. I can’t believe it. I’m dating another musician. I’m dating Matt Sanders! Let’s just hope he doesn’t break my heart...
♠ ♠ ♠
Peyton and Trinity’s pool day outfits
Trinity’s leg tattoo
Trinity’s back tattoo
Peyton’s rib tattoo
Peyton’s foot tattoo
Their wrist tattoos

Ahaha I love this chapter ^_^
Maybe Trinity doesn't hate Zacky as much as she says she does, eh?

Comments please!
xo