Your Tongue Taste of Cyanide - It Taste Like a Summerfling

Part 10

“Something is wrong with you.”

Confused I looked up at Whip. I was at the moment down on my knees trying to untie my boots when Whip had spoke – believe it or not, a boy can be down on his knees without any dirty reason.

I honestly didn’t understand his statement, we had just been out at a restaurant and after that we had walked around, looking at t-shirts and other cool (or weird) things we would like to buy at the Nightmarket.

And no, I wouldn’t call it a date. More like two friends having fun together, but it sure was an amazing time. And maybe I had enjoyed it just a bit more then I should with ‘just a friend’... So where the hell did the statement about me being ‘wrong’ come from?

“Um, okay.” I stood up and kicked off my shoes. “Why?”

“Why are you with me?”

I raised my eyebrow while he pulled of his t-shirt, reveling his pale tattoo’d chest.

“Because we were just out together?” I sat down on his bed, no matter how much we tried to convince my mum (and maybe ourselves) that we would not end up in Whip’s bed – that were exactly where we ended up...

“Not like that Cat,” He put his arms in his sides and I was careful not to ask if he was trying to imitate a black woman by the way he stood. “I don’t even threat you, you know that I fuck other guys the times I’m not with you, that I can’t have relationships. And you’re just a teenager. I’m not careful enough with you!”

Okay, where the hell did that come from?

I blinked confused, trying to get what the hell he was talking about. It really didn’t make much sense, I mean; don’t threat me? Not careful enough? I couldn’t remember ever asking him to be careful or anything like that with me, so why even bring it up? And ‘I’m a teenager’? That part he pretty much had knew about since the beginning.

“Whip,” I said slowly, “I don’t care about all of that, you should know that. And what the hell do you mean with the not threatening me, careful enough shit. What am I, a doll?”

“But you’re a teenager!” he hit out with his arms like that explained everything and I tilted my head to the side.

“Did you just realize that the two weeks after I told you that I’m seventeen?”

”Cat! What I mean is that teenagers are relation-crazy. And they over analyze everything you say or do.”

“I don’t do that.”

“I know!”

“Then what the hell is the fucking problem?” I was starting to get really frustrated. “I know you fuck other guys, I know you don’t do relationships, I know very well that I’m a teenager. And you don’t treat me good? Fuck it. We where just on a restaurant together, where you paid. So just please, tell me why the fuck this shit makes you freak out now.”

“You’re not like other teenagers.”

He said it to soft and resigned making me even more confused then I should have been, and I blinked wondering again.

“Um, what?”

“You’re not like other teenagers.” He repeated, then sighed when I quizzically tilted my head to the side. “You’re just so different from all the other teenagers. I don’t have the same power over you as I got over the others, that I have over almost everybody I am with. I can’t get you to beg – in the ways I want. You don’t do every single thing I tell you to do. Being with me isn’t some weird rebellion against your mother, you are not fake innocent. You’re just you.”

Impressing speech... but, I still couldn’t understand what he really meant.

Staring at him in disbelief I stood up, walking those few steps between us and kissed him – still the only functional way I knew how to get him to shut up.

“I’m not like other teenagers.” I whispered against his lips, kissing him again.

“You’re not, like other teenagers.” He mumbled and tangled his fingers in my hair, pulling me hard against him for a heated kiss. “Why not?”

I shrugged and stepped back, slowly pulling off my own t-shirt. “I don’t know, I’m just not. But Whip, you do have some power over me.”

Whip shook his head and let his hands wander down to his pants. “I think you have more power over me then I have over you.”

I watched how he unzipped his pants and pushed them down, slowly stepping out of them while looking at my reaction.

If he even for a second thought that he didn’t have any power over me he was more wrong then he had ever been about anything in his whole life, it was enough that he did this and I was all his, completely ready for everything he wanted.

“You told me I should learn to trust people.” He said quietly while walking closer to me, I nodded without anything to say, sighing pleasantly when I felt his hand over my back, his fingers slowly and sensually sliding over the skin. “You know what? I trust you.”

Like demonstrating what he just had said he held his arms out to the sides while I looked up, right into his slowly darkening eyes that convinced me that he meant it.

“What do you mean?” I asked carefully, letting my eyes wander over his naked body, admiring that he could stand so exposed for me. That was something I could never do sober. I had no problem about being naked in the bed or when I would get fucked, but standing like this? No, that I could not do. “I trust you too Whip.”

“I mean I’ll let you do anything you want to me.” He kissed me softly and I whimpered. “Use me... abuse me...anything. Tonight I’m all yours.” He whispered between feather soft kisses on my lips.

“I don’t want to abuse you, or use you.” I mumbled back and kissed him, running my hands over his outstretched arms. “I just want you as you are, like you always are.”

I followed the move of his arms when he let his hand fall down to my pants, skillfully undoing them with one hand while tangling the other in my hair and pull on it gently, kissing me slowly.

“Anything you want, I’ll do it. Just tell me.” Whip whispered, his singing voice sending pleasure filled jolts through me while sliding down his hand into my jeans. “Tell me, Eric.”

I moaned softly, pushing my hips forward to meet his stroking hand while looking into his amazing eyes. The way he was looking at me, and that he had used my real name, made me sure about the only thing I wanted him to do.

“Look at me.”

Wondering he raised his eyebrow. “I do look at you, it’s hard to not.”

With a giggle(yes I admit that I giggled, but it will never happen again...) I shook my head, moving both his hands away from my cock and tangled our fingers together instead, reaching up to kiss him slow and gently.

“Not now, later, when you come. I don’t want you to hide your face.”

Whip stared at me while I walked backwards to the bed, dragging him with me.

“You, you, you, you what?”

Smiling I laid down on the bed, feeling his eyes over me when I graciously rid myself off my pants – laying completely naked for his eyes only, the only way I could tell him that I trusted him too, by exposing myself like this without demanding something more in return then his eyes on me.

“I want you to fuck me,” I parted my legs a little bit and blushed by the motions and by his eyes on me. “And when you come, I want to see you. That’s my choice.”

“Cat, I give you the opportunity to do whatever the fuck you want with me and you chose this?”

I nodded motioning with my hand for him to come closer. “This is all I need.”

Our lips met in a soft and heated kiss when he pressed his warm body against mine, causing me to moan hotly into his mouth.

“If that’s what you want, I’ll do it.” Grinning he looked down on me, trailing soft kisses over my neck making me arch against him. “Like the master command...”

I smiled softly and moved his face back to mine, kissing him deeply before looking directly into his eyes again.

“You’re the one in charge, the one deciding. You always are.”