Your Tongue Taste of Cyanide - It Taste Like a Summerfling

Part 11

I let out a sleepy sound and shifted around in the bed to lay on my back instead, smiling softly when my eyes met Whip’s. He was propped up on his elbow, resting his head in his hand and looking down at me with a small smile.

“Hey,” I whispered and laid my fingers over his biceps, moving them softly over the skin while shifting around into a comfortable position.

“Good morning.” He whispered back, kissing me softly which got me to murmur.

“Mm, nice good morning.” I smiled and looked over at his brother’s bed, wrinkling my forehead when I noticed that Anton wasn’t there. Wondering I looked back at Whip. “Why are we whispering?”

Whip looked thoughtfully for a long time, then he grinned teasingly. “I don’t know,” he whispered. “It seemed sweet.”

I laughed and kissed him again, letting out a pleasant sigh when I felt his tongue move gently against mine.

“I still don’t get it.” Whip said after we had pulled away and I opened my eyes.

“What do you don’t get?”

“Why you’re so different from other teens. You’re so... I don’t know. One of a kind, unique, different, chose a word and I’ll stick with that.”

“You think I’m unique?” I teasingly winked at him, raising myself up on my elbows. “Well thank you, I can say the same about you.”

“Quit it Cat.” He groaned and laid down on his back, looking up at me with a grin. “You tease like no other and I fucking let you do it too.”

“You’re one to talk.” I chuckled and shifted to my side instead, laying my legs over his and my hand on his chest, wandering with my finger along his tattoo. “You tease me to the point of insanity, I just want to fucking rape you or shit.”

“Good luck with raping me kid, I’m stronger than you.”

“Ha!” I shifted around again so that I was straddling his waist, forcing down his hands next to his head. “I’m stronger than I look Whip.”

Whip chuckled, pulling away his arms so quickly so I had no choice but fall forward with my body. Teasingly he nibbled on my bottom lip before kissing me.

“Yeah, real strong.”

I so didn’t knew whether or not to hate that mocking tone or ask him to fuck me when using it.

“Not fair.” I forced myself not to pout, he had already seen my pout two times and wouldn’t again – no matter that he said I looked cute doing it. Without pouting I moved his hands back so I was in sitting position. “I’m strong too.”

“Yeah?” Whip grinned, suddenly flipping us over so that he was on top, laughing at my surprised squeal. “Think again, Cat.”

I looked up at him hurt, blinking big eyed and leaned up to tease his lips with my tongue.

“You’re mean.”

“You’re beautiful.”

I started to laugh, but stopped immediately when I saw that he was dead serious, I had thought that he was only mocking me when he used that kind of serious tone, but apparently he wasn’t.

“Wait. I’m what?”

“You’re beautiful, and you know it,” Whip whispered against my neck, forcing my hands down next to my head. “You just have to get used to hearing people telling you that you are.”

“Whip,” I mumbled out in a sigh when he kissed me softly over my neck, causing pleasure filled shivers to roll through my body that made me want to wrap my arms around him and kiss him hard – if he hadn’t been holding down my hands.

“You’re impatient.” He stated teasingly, running his warm tongue over my neck. “I love that you always are...”

“Whip,” I slowly started to grind against him. “Please, I need you.”

“You got me Eric.” He pressed his lips against mine while I furious kicked away the irritating sheets separating our bodies.

Teasingly I sucked in his bottom lip and gently nibbled on it. “I wish that were true.”

He didn’t answered me, just like I had expected him not to. Instead he just kissed me deeply while I moved legs up and wrapped them around his waist.

“Are you ready?”

Shocked I looked at him, wrinkling my forehead slightly. Why ask that? He never did, never bothered before and I never expected him to.

“Y-yeah. You know I am.”

I closed my eyes with a sigh when Whip slowly began to push into me, I could tell by the way he was musing against my collarbone that he really enjoyed the moans I made for every inch he pushed in.

“You really are beautiful.” he mumbled against my lips. “And you moan so hot kid, so fucking son of a hot.”

With a murmur I opened my eyes and looked at him with dazed eyes, smiling wide when I saw the awe in his eyes and softly kissed him, letting out a moan when he shifted around a little and pushed in deeper.

“You know,” I whispered, motioning downwards to our bodies with my head. “I think this actually is a position we haven’t tried out yet.”

Okay, so sue me for not answering with something romantic or sweet. I really liked Whip, I fucking adored him, but something kept holding me back from being all sweet to him.

“We better fix that.”

He kissed me hard and begun to careful thrust inside of me. Moans from both of us slipped into the kiss as we settled for a slow rhythm where our hips softly pressed against repeatidly as I tried to get my hands free from his firm grip.

“Whip,” I moaned, arching up against him when he nibbled on my neck. “Whip, I... please.”

Whip breathed hard against my neck, letting out a soft whimper for every moan of pleasure I made when he found that wonderful spot.

Slowly he let go off my hands and moved them around me instead, curling his arms so that he was gripping me around my shoulders while I forced one hand into his hair and dragged with my nails over his back with the other.

“Shit. Eric.” He breathed out hard.

“Mhm,” I panted deep, tightening my grip on him by the use of my real name and as we both got closer to come. “Look at me... Look at me?”

With a groan he lifted his head from my neck and looked into my eyes, the shock of not seeing the regular rage almost made me stop moving, for once he had a soft look in his eyes, it seemed... I don’t know, all the opposite from rage, just pleasure filled and warm.

Whip pushed slightly harder into me making me throw my head back with a throaty moan. Heatedly he pressed our lips together, letting our tongues furiously roam over, and against, each others while we tried to make this last just a little bit longer.

I shut my eyes together hard as I came with a weak cry of his name, just getting time to reopen them and force up Whip’s face with both of my hands as he came too. His eyes was scrunched together and his teethes gritted hard together, still I thought he was the most beautiful thing ever.

That wasn’t normal for me to think. I thought people were cute or hot, never beautiful, still that was how I thought of Whip right then.

With a smiled I looked at his now relaxed face, both of us trying to regain our normal breathing. A small sigh escaped him when he opened his eyes, grinning when he saw my smiled coming from just looking over his face.

“I don’t think I will ever get why you like watching me when I come.” He said with hard breath and a teasing tone.

“You’re beautiful when you do.” I smiled, pulling him closer for a heated kiss before he got out any reply. “Shut up, you said you trusted me. Trust me when I’m saying that you are beautiful and that I want you. That I need you.”

“Then trust me when I say that I’ll never let you go.” He stroked his thumb over my cheekbone, looking down with a soft smile. “Can you do that?”

Slowly I nodded, kissing him softly. “I trust you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, dear friends reading and/or commenting, the next chapter will be the last one.

(I hope someone got really sad by that ^^)

But I will probably post a sequal, if someone wants to read that one too ;) And I have a new story up, Oh, Little Child So Broken And Wild. It's pretty different from this one, but I hope you'll like it anyway :)

Comments are appreciated :D