Your Tongue Taste of Cyanide - It Taste Like a Summerfling

Part 5

“Eric! Get down here!” John yelled while lifting my sister up high over him and throwing her back down in the water. “The water is really warm!”

I laughed at John and my sister while shaking my head. Normally I loved to play in the water with them, but I still had finger print formed bruises on my hips that didn’t needed to be questioned by a nosy little sister and over protective mother.

“I’ll pass!”

“You’re a coward Eric!”

I smiled at Elin’s attempt to tease me into coming and playing with them, the only times that actually worked was when I already had decided to swim with them.

John said something to Elin that I couldn’t hear, but it must have been fun, because she threw her head back with a warm laugh.

“Eric!” She yelled while running up from the water as quick she could. “Do you know what John said?”

“No.” I shook my head with a smile and watched how John followed Elin up from the water. “Tell me.”

“He said that we would get you into the water!”

Before I could get time to react she had tackled me to the ground and was tickling me violent.

“No! Elin!” I laughed and squirmed around. “John! You’re an ass!”

“You had to get it from someone.” John chuckled grabbing on to the end of my t-shirt.

After a few minutes of tickling, laughing and teasing John managed to get my t-shirt off and threw me over his shoulder.

“John!” I screeched trying to squirm out of his grip. This is pretty much the biggest down side about being so thin, people could easily carry me around like a glove or their own damn personal toy, an I could not do much to prevent it.

“Here’s water!”

“Wha-ah!!” I screamed loudly when John threw me out and my body hit the cold water surface. ‘Warm water’ my ass.

I poked my head up from the water and took a deep breath, with a pout I held back my hair in a way that must have made it look like a curtain and glared at my beloved relatives who were laughing their asses off on the bridge.

“Morons!” I yelled and splashed water up on them.

They both looked at each other with wide smiles before screaming “Bombs away!” and jumped out from the bridge.

With a new screech I dived down with my head under the water, looking at the glistering water bubbles their bodies had created from the jump when I felt someone grab on to my arm and pulled me up.

“Trying to drown ourselves, are we?” John grinned.

I laughed and pushed him away, to my amusement he fell down into the water. Not much to my amusement I felt someone immediately jump up on my back and try to get me down under the water again.

“Gah! Heavy!” I started to shake my body back and forth and heard John laughing loud when Elin’s body hit the water. “Ha! In your face little sister!”

“John! You’re suppose to be on my side!” Elin began to attack John, but instead gave just out a squealing sound and ran the other way when he launched himself forward. “Noooo!”

With a huge smile I watched how the two of them ran back and forth n circles while splashing water at each other during loud laughs.

“Eric?”

I turned around and looked at my mum with a smile that disappeared as soon as I saw her narrowed eyes.

“Um, yes mum?”

“Where does those bruises come from?”

I looked down at my side and quickly laid my hands over the dark blue marks before looking back up at her with a cheesy smile. Like that would help me in any way at all...

“What bruises?”

“Eric...” mum warned and raised an eyebrow. I hated when she did that, it reminded me of how much I actually do look like her. “You met some boy on the hotel, didn’t you?”

Thankfully I didn’t have to answer since John saw it as a good idea to tackle me down under the water, I wasn’t as equally as thankful when I chocked on the very salt water.

I choked and coughed out the water as my uncle pulled me up for the second time in less then ten minutes.

“Sorry Kid.” John moved away the hair from my face, I glared at him while spitting out water. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah, you just tried to drown me.” I elbowed him in the side, with a grimace. “Oh fuck, what do they have in the Thai water?”

“Eric! No swearing and answer the question.”

“Which question?” John looked between my waiting mum and the sheepishly grinning me.

“I was wondering where my son got those bruises from.” Mum tapped her foot against the bridge while John looked down at my sides.

“Oh,” John nodded. “Whip did that?”

"Grag." I coughed no quite sure what to say. “John!”

“Whip? Who is Whip?”

“Just a friend ma.”

“A future boyfriend.”

“John!”

“Eric!” my mum glared at me and I looked down, covering up the bruises once again. “You know what I think about sex to early in relationships.”

I groaned leaning back and fell down under the water, this conversation was on the toå of the hate list and I would have preferred to have had it somewhere long away in the distance future – that hopefully never would come.

And knowing my mother and uncle, I would never hear the end of this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Surprise! :D Update one day earlier ^^ Anyway, I gonna start post two chapters every week instead of just on chapter a week :p

Does that sound good?Yes, it does.... :D

(And can people *looks at sheep-freak* stop think Kitty's mum should die now? =s)
FLOWERS TO EVERYBODY!!