Your Tongue Taste of Cyanide - It Taste Like a Summerfling

Part 6

With a yawn I stepped out from the car and stretched as much my body allowed me to, which was pretty damn far to be honest. We were finally back at the hotel, John had hugged me for ever and then given me a CD with The Mission after I had promised to start calling more often.

“No no. Leaf it, leaf it.” I looked at the tiny Thailander who waved away my hands when I reached for my bag.

“Leave it Eric.” I looked over at my mum. “They see it as some kid of insult if you take it yourself.”

“Weird freaks.” I shrugged, but I still let the Thailander take it and followed my mum inside.

I smiled wide when I saw Whip sitting in some kind of couch-like thingy in the lobby, the furniture here really looked funny, but I wanted one of those couch-thingy’s in my room, they looked fun to fuck on.

Whip’s arm was around a pretty hot guy with short brown hair and a tattoo showing on his bare arm, when he looked up I quickly smiled wide again and waved to him, a giant grin spread over his face when he saw me and stood up.

“Cat, wait!”

With an raised eyebrow I stopped and waited for him, watching how he said something to the guy and kissed him hard on the mouth before coming towards me, leaving the guy with a quizzical look behind him.

“Decided to stop ignoring me?”

I never got time to answer before he had laid his arm around my waist and pulled me against him for a deep kiss. Exactly the thing I had been waiting for during the many days I was away.

“I didn’t ignore you.” I protested and kissed him back. “And you don’t seem to have been alone anyway.”

“Who? Jakob?” Whip looked behind him at the still confused brunette. “Just company for the night, but now you’re back.”

I chuckled and hit him on his arm before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him hotly and long, a kiss that made me want to rip off all of his clothes and have my way with him right there.

“My room?”

I grinned wide while he without waiting for answer dragged me towards the elevator, at least he seemed to have had a pretty good idea about what I needed to do...

“So...” Whip grinned while pushing me inside the elevator. “Wanna tell me why your tight little ass hasn’t been in my room for five days?”

“Oh, you kept count?” I bit down on my bottom lip to keep back a moan when he pressed me up against the elevator wall. “I didn’t know that.”

“Yeah, it was such a loss to be without you.” He chuckled and rolled his eyes, I knew that he so meant it, everybody missed me. “Don’t flatter yourself kid.”

“Shall I take that as it’s just my ass you’ve missed?” I dragged with my nails over his chest and let out a pleasant sigh when he placed his lips on my neck to softly suck on the skin.

“Your body was quite memorable too.” He slided his hand up under my shirt while softly nipping on my neck.

“Whoever said that the outside didn’t mattered?” I teased amused, bucking my hips against his while moving my fingers into his hair.

“Ugly people.” He murmured in time with the elevator door’s ding announcing that we were on the right level and we immediately went to his room.

Whip practically slammed me up against the door, hardly giving it any time to get the door closed, and pulled off my shirt.

And I thought that I was eager...

“You better have a damn good reason for leaving the hotel for five days.” Roughly he bit down over my collarbone and made me whimper.

“And what if I don‘t tell?”

Whip grinned and dragged me towards the bed, working my pants open on the way while kissing me hotly.

“I may be a little rough.”

“More then you already are?” I smirked when he pushed me down on the bed and propped myself up on my elbows. “Wow, you really want me to lie, don’t you.”

“Your choice.” He fell down to his knees and made me arch my back as he moved his lips and teeth hungrily over my hipbone while pulling off my jeans.

”I got forced away to my uncle‘s...” I moaned loudly when I felt his mouth move lower. “I didn’t had enough time to find you... my mum threatened to break my guitars and hide my mirrors.”

“Mirrors?” He repeated, looking up at me with a amused look and stupid hot grin. “You’re mirrors?”

“Shut up, I like my looks,” I grabbed onto his hair and pulled him on top of me, grinning when he grunted and immediately ran my hands down to work on his pants. “And I know you like it too, so just shut up.”

“You have reason to like it.” Whip kicked off his pants and, without warning, he shoved two fingers inside me.

Holy mother-ugh!”

Whip chuckled at my reaction and began to move his fingers in and out of me, grinning like a maniac every time I moaned or arched my back. Which was a lot, thinking about that I brought shame to a five dollar whore. Of course, there was never any complaints about that...

“Whi... Whip, maybe you got laid tonight, but it’s been a while for me.” I choked on my breath when his long fingers found the right spot and I began to try and push down against his fingers. “So don’t fucking drag it out. Fuck me.”

“Yeah?” I felt his hot breath just a few inches away from my lips and whimpered again. “You gonna beg for it?”

“I don’t beg.” I groaned impatiently and pushed him away. “I never beg.”

Whip just looked at me with an amused smile when I straddled his hips and leaned down to trail kisses along his jaw.

“I think I can make you beg.” He slide around with his hands over my back making me arch down against him and moan quietly. “Or else you won’t get fucked.”

“Yeah, in this position it’s really hard for that.”

Suddenly his hands stopped moving and he gave me a stern look and finally I found something real to tease him about! He is to laid back and to ignorant to give a fuck about my taunting, but him not being dominant for a while seemed to mess his mind up.

“Don’t.”

“Don’t what?” I mocked while moving into position to sit down.

“”You’re not the one deciding, I am.” He gritted.

I raised an eyebrow and moved down a little, thinking about teasing him just a bit more seconds before giving in and just let him do whatever he felt the need to do against my body. The second after I was on the floor with a shocked expression after he had hit his hand over my side.

Some little voice inside my head said that I should be happy about him not hitting me across my face, that would be a disaster if something – and hard to explain for mum, but I didn’t feel much for listen to the voice.

“What the fuck was that for?!?” I screamed and grabbed my pants, looking into his eyes that for the first time I knew was filled with rage but without the normal lustful gaze he had while looking at me.

“I told you not to–”

“You think I would?” Irritated I stood up and pulled up my jeans, ignoring that my boxers still laid on the floor. “Your fucking ass!”

“You were on your fucking way to sit down, what the hell would I think?” he stood up, wrapping the sheets around his waist while I picked up my t-shirt.

“I was teasing you!” Aggressively I pulled on my t-shirt and glared at him. “If you say ‘don’t’ then I’ll for fucks sake won’t do it!”

“Why wouldn’t you?” he looked at me with frustration, I just glared back at him and opened the door. “Seriously?”

“You should learn to trust people.”

“I can’t!”

He slammed the door shut before me the same second I was on my way out and I looked up at him with round eyes, afraid of what he maybe would do now. Instead of seeing the psycho look I had expected his eyes seemed to have softened down, looking more like the old Whip that I liked.

“I can’t...”

“Well...” I bit down on my bottom lip, turning around to face him better. “Not trusting people is no reason to hit me Whip.”

“I know, sweetie.” Whip cupped my cheek with an apologizing smile. “Sorry?”

Let me guess, everybody’s thoughts is going towards ‘no, don’t listen, go away!’? Then you don’t know how damn hot he is, or how irresistible he was with that sincerely apologizing look.

So I resigned, of course.

“Don’t ever hit me again.”

“I promise.” He leaned closer and careful pressed his lips against mine, waiting for the first time for me to part my lips and rub my tongue against his, allowing me to be the one deciding for once.

I know that I still probably should have just pushed him away instead of kissing him, but it felt too good to have his body so close to mine, his tongue rubbing gently against mine so all I really could do was to wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

A moan escaped me when he laid one arm around me and pulled me closer, both of us stumbling backwards to the bed and laughed quietly by the others sounds when we landed on the bed.

Then, the rest of the time we just talked.

Right then that was enough for both of us.

But fuck, it felt too damn weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the bad grammer >_< I think I didn't send it to Sara in time, so she didn't got time to BETA it, yeah, I'm a bitch, sorry :/

Comments are always nice :D

[EDIT: Now it's fixed :D Thanks Sara, love you <3]