Your Tongue Taste of Cyanide - It Taste Like a Summerfling

Part 7

“I want to meet him.”

I so knew that she would ask that, and I was sure that she already knew the answer too.

“No.”

“Or else I won’t let you go out.” She finished.

With a groan I sat down my eyeliner, glaring impatiently at her. “Mum, he’s just a friend.”

“That leaves bruises and you’ve spent the last two days with.” She fluffed up my hair in the back and smiled softly at my reflection in the mirror. “I won’t be embarrassing, I promise.”

“Of course you won’t.” I rolled my eyes while bending down struggling to put on my black and purple boots. “’Cause you would never do that?”

“Oliver was a one time exception.” She laughed, hutting with her finger at me.

“Right mum,” I pocked my tongue out at her while tying up my boots. “You won’t be embarrassing ‘cause you won’t me-”

“Mum!” Elin shouted, interrupting me. Which was just so rude, no one was allowed to interrupt me when I was talking, of course people normally didn’t listened when I said that... “Someone’s at the door!”

“Then open!” Mum and I shouted back in chorus.

“Can’t! Paint on my nails!”

“Daughters:” mum sighed resigned.

“Mothers.” I taunted and jumped out of reach from her hand before laughing and following her out from the bathroom.

Whip had asked me to come with him to a cool club tonight and I had said yes without any hesitation at all, mum had agreed on it after some serious nagging and pouting from me. But apparently she had just decided that she had to meet Whip before I went out with him.

Like partying with him would be a huge leap after fucking him countless amounts of times for the last six days...

But there was seriously no way she was going to meet him, not for a looooong long long long time, except if the damn bastard was standing outside our hotel door right now.

“Hey, I’m Andreas and I’m here to pick up your son.”

Both mum and I stared in shock at the grinning Whip. I wondered just what the hell he was doing here and why she got his real name and I hadn’t. What an ass.

Still, wondering what the hell he was doing here was on top of the list of questions.

“Whip,” I gritted while moving closer. “Weren’t we supposed to meet in the lobby?”

“I wanted to make a good impression Cat.” Whip grinned and hugged me lightly, pressing a light kiss against my cheek bone that made me muse softly. “Nice to meet you Mrs...”

“Call me Jenny.”

Great, he got a first name and mum’s “we gonna get best friends” voice and smile. With a loud groan I grabbed Whip’s hand and started to pull him with me.

“Yeah mum, now you’ve met him, so bye!” Irritated I continued to drag the stubborn Whip with me, pouting cutely when mum stopped me.

And I just realized that I had shown my damn pout to Whip, that’s so not great...

“Not so fast young man.”

I whimpered quietly, hitting Whip over his arm when he laughed at me. “Shut up Whip! What mum?”

“Is Eric coming back tonight or is he sleeping with you?”

A surprised cough escaped me and I stared between mum and Whip, wondering why in the hell mum was talking to Whip like I wasn’t there. And the question was a bit to risky to answer to, she didn’t normally ask it and the one and only time she had done it before it had ended with me calling one of my friends to join me at the bar instead of my ‘date’.

“I wouldn’t mind if he stayed in my room, Jenny.”

I felt like banging my head against the wall. But at least he hadn’t run away yet, that was always a good sign...

Mum raised and eyebrow and snorted amused. “I’m sure you wouldn’t.”

Oh god, she really said that. I can’t believe her!

“I’m sleeping at Whip’s, ‘kay? Everybody happy and yay! Can we please go now?”

Mum laughed and closed the door, with a relieved sigh I pulled Whip with me towards the elevator while he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer, trailing light kisses along my cheekbone.

“I love teenagers.” Whip teased my ear.

I answered with pushing him inside the elevator. “You didn’t listen to me.”

“I know,” he laid one arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer, flickering his tongue lightly over my bottom lip. “I’m bad about those kind of things.”

“I can tell,” I mumbled, leaning up and kissing him hotly while sneaking my arms around his waist. “You're bad my dear Whiplasher.

“To the bones.” With a light chuckle he leaned down and kissed me again, looking into my eyes with a mocking look. “You think you’ll survive me?”

“Hm... let me think about that...” I grinned when he bit down on my bottom lip, and then licked me over my lips light and sensually, something that he knew made me whimper every single time. “Okay, maybe I will.”

Whip laughed loudly and kissed me again, wrestling his tongue gently against mine. “Like I said, love teenagers.”

I decided to answer his statement with some kissing and groping, sliding my hand down to his tight leather pants (that would had made me drool the minute I saw them if not my mum stood next to me) and rubbed him softly, grinning when he sighed against my lips and then chuckled when I jumped away from him by hearing the ding of the elevator door.

“You’re such a bitch.” I muttered while going out from the elevator, tightly followed by him.

“And you’re such a teenager.” He mocked, raising his eyebrows as I glared at him while we went outside.

“Oh fuck you,” I smiled when he waved a cab to us. “Just let us have fun and party now, will ya?”

“Only teenagers would say it that way.” He teased while opening up the cab door.

“Fine, let me be a damn teenager.” I muttered, squealing the second after when he pounced on me kissing me hard and hot on my mouth.

So to be serious, I gladly can agree about being called a teenager as long as he apologizes like this. Unfortunately the taxi driver didn’t seemed to like it as much as I did, because he forced us out of the taxi making us have to get another one.

---

The light was flashing in different colors around me, the music pounding loudly in my ears, sweat was dripping off of my now naked chest getting mixed along with Whip’s, people were moving fiercely around us and the smell of sweat, smoke and alcohol were almost too overwhelming for me.

But I loved every little second of it.

Whip spun me around, pressing my back against his chest his hand teasingly sliding down to my hipbone while holding on to my hand with the other.

“Enjoying this?” I knew that Whip asked it loudly, but the sounds around us made it come out as only a whisper to me.

“Could’ve been better.” I looked back at him with a glint in my eyes that made him chuckle.

“You think so?” Whip bit down on me neck while sliding down his hand over my crotch, gently he began to rub me and snickered when I bucked up against his hand. “Still getting better?”

“Yeah, you could fuck me.” I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him hard while feeling his strong arms around my waist.

“Teenagers,” he mocked, shaking his head slightly. I was wondering when in the hell would he stop using ‘teenager’ as a insult towards me, but for some reason it didn’t matter so much anymore. “Never stop thinking about sex.”

“Oh,” I traced my tongue along his neck while grinding against him, pulling away to look up at him with innocent eyes. “I didn’t know that you were a teenager...”

“Cat, it takes more than that to seduce me.”

“Yeah?” I roughly bit down on his bottom lip, keeping the innocent look that I had heared was damn hot and made me look like a seducing school girl. “Like, I want you fuck my tight ass so hard so I won’t be able to walk for weeks and when you’re done with me everybody will beg you to fuck them ‘cause I was screaming your name so fucking loud?”

Ten minutes later he was fucking me against the wall in a restroom stall.

Yeah, it really took a lot to seduce him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really loved how people reacted on Whip hitting Cat :D And thank for all the comments :p They always makes me smile ^^

I'm a bit curious, I had a violent discussion (violent includes shoes and toothbrushed flying around.... >_>) about that people could guess the ending. I of course think not, my friend is a gaylord loser and a total bitch (that I love, weird enough) that say's that it's completly seethrough >_<

And since I've betted money (something I need to stop to do!) I need to ask you, How do you think it gonna end?
(I need the money >_<)