Your Tongue Taste of Cyanide - It Taste Like a Summerfling

Part 8

We had both been drunk when we went back to his hotel room, me maybe a little bit more than him. Both giggling – yeah, we actually giggled, his giggle sounded cute and I just wanted him to giggle again so I could muse in time to the sound, my giggle just sounded like a rabbit on helium, even though he mumbled something about it being cute...

Anyway, we had helped each other out of our clothes while kissing drunkenly and then passed out on his bed, no sex or anything. Just our tired bodies pressed together and tangled under the soft sheets.

Around four I woke up by Whip squirming around under me, muttering something I couldn’t understand.

“Am I heavy?” I mumbled sleepishly.

He had stopped squirming and I had looked up at him with a tired look, running my finger lightly over his chest.

“Of course not,” he whispered softly. “I just can’t sleep.”

“Why not?”

“I’m not much of a sleeper, that’s why I’m out all night normally.”

“Then why did we leave so early?” I let out a small yawn.

He smiled sweetly and rubbed me gently over my arm. “’Cause you looked so tired, I thought it would be best to get you in bed.”

“You could’ve stayed,” I yawned again and nuzzled down my face in his chest. “You could’ve... just sat me in a cab, and sent me back here...”

“Really sweet of me then, huh?” he chuckled lightly, causing me to muse by the vibrations coming from his chest. “Go back to sleep now Cat, we’ll talk more tomorrow.”

The second after I was back asleep. My dreams kept going back to the club, when we were dancing and the feelings and sounds of it, and how hot Whip looked when some guy had convinced him to take of his t-shirt. His jeans riding so low so I was tempted to just pull them off right there, but when I had tried the same guy had came up behind me and with help from Whip my shirt also had been pulled off.

Everything had just been great.

Later when I woke up again we both laid on our sides, I had one leg stretched out on the bed and the other over his leg that was between mine, my arm was in a weird angle over my head and the other was around his body, one of his arms was under my neck, playing softly with my hair, and the other loosely wrapped around me.

A meowing sound escaped me and I nuzzled my head further into the crock of his neck, a amused sound coming from Whip.

“Awake now, huh?”

I nodded sleepy while feeling his had stroked me over my hair, gathering a few strands to carefully play with.

“You’re a heavy sleeper.” He whispered, I could feel the small movement of his jaw when he smiled. “Your phone went off and you didn’t even noticed.”

“Who called? Did you answer?”

“Some Sara. Yes I answered”

Moron.

“My best friend.” I yawned and shifted my head so that it rested on his warm chest. “Didn’t know she was up already.”

“Time difference Cat, time difference...”

“Oh yeah... that exist.”

Whip chuckled lightly, stroking me over my cheek with his warm fingers. “And talking about up...” he grinded his thigh against my crotch. “...she’s not the only one.”

“Fuck off Whip.” I groaned, feeling my cheeks getting red. “It’s a normal morning problem for men.”

“For teenagers.”

“Fuck off.” I repeated, whimpering softly as he kept grinding his thigh against me while sliding his hand down over my back. “Mm, Whip...”

“You’re beautiful like this,” he breathed out against my hair.

Quickly I looked up at him, looking searching into his hypnotizing dark eyes and then looked back down with a small smile.

“Beautiful horny?”

“No, beautiful sleeping over me. Looking so cute. Being all you.”

I let out a new whimper when his hand slipped inside my boxers, I both could and couldn’t understand how he thought I looked beautiful now. Of course I knew that I was beautiful, I was the one no one really could have, ever, but hearing him say it like that? Hearing him say it like he really honestly meant it for real? It made me for some reason doubt that I was as hot as I kept telling myself.

But maybe the only reason to why he thought so was because it was 7:30 in the am and the sun was half up, making the warm light strands stream into the room and play over our bodies, when I looked down on us I could see that there was a layer of gold shimmer over us and the sheets.

Or maybe he was just still drunk.

“Shit,” I breathed out when he without any warning pushed one finger inside of me. “Whip.”

“Yes?” he moved his finger slowly in and out me, getting me to groan. “You want more?”

With a groan I nodded, letting out a whimper and arched against him when he pushed in a second finger.

“Asshole...”

“But sweetie, you love it.”

My only answer was a breathy moan and a bucking of my hips when his fingers brushed against the bump inside me.

“Whip...”

“You’re so beautiful Cat, you fucking are. Why do you keep wanting to be with me?” Whip’s words sent volts of hot light shocks through my body and I blushed again, rubbing myself against him.

“You’re hot.” I answered, not really in the state to talk right now as I arched against him again when he pushed in his fingers with more force. “I need to be with you...”

He chuckled and kissed my head, continuing to move his fingers in a steady pace that made me moan shamelessly against his chest. I moved my leg high over his thigh to make him get deeper, clawing frustrated at his back in a begging movement for him to take it further, to stop teasing my body like this.

My moans were throaty and irregular against his chest as I continued to arch against him and try to push back against his fingers repeating.

“Whip,” I slowly lifted up my head and pressed our lips sloppy together. “I’ll hit you if you make me beg.”

“Then we would be even.”

He removed his fingers and pushed my boxers down over my hips, eagerly I kicked them off and parted my legs apart, my only way of showing that I right now belonged to him and that he could do whatever he wanted to do to me.

I wouldn’t stop him. No matter what he did.

“I like that,” he teased against my lips and moved on top of me. “But... no.”

“No?” I let out a surprised gasp when he pushed his both of his fingers again. “Whip! Fuck! What do you mean ‘no’?”

“Shit. No teasing Whip, I’m already prepared enough.” Moaning I arched up against him when I felt his fingers hit right again.

“What if I don’t want to fuck you?” Whip whispered hotly in my ear, sliding his tongue down over my neck and gently bit down.

With a whimper my head felled backwards, my hands were seeking their way down into his hair and shoulder when I felt him trailing open mouth kisses down my chest, his fingers still moving perfectly in and out of me.

“I know you want to,” my eyes slid shut with a growling sound when his lips closed around my nipple, his teeth lightly nibbling on it. “Whip... fucking, teaser.”

I knew that Whip was a teaser, everything about him was teasing for me, his soft knowing eyes, his fingers, hands, lips and tongues. Everything. And I knew it. It made me want more and I had almost got used to it by now. But it didn’t stop me from getting frustrated every single time.

My body was shaking slightly from the excitement I felt by his mouth moving lower down, teeth scraping over my hipbone and his tongue sliding over my skin creating goose bumps over my whole body.

He often did this, adding the fingers maybe was a new thing, but he often moved his mouth over me like this – teasing every inch of my body. Normally he did it more eagerly and hastily, but the half slow pace he used now fitted perfectly for being so early.

My head shot up as my eyes widen with a shocked gasp, after a smaller gasp and arch of my back I looked down surprised at his smirking face.

Teenagers.” He mocked, and dragged his tongue over my cock, again.

“Fuck you. It isn’t like... why are you... Whip!”

A deep moan escaped me and my head lolled back when he slid down his mouth around me. It wasn’t that is was my first blow job – fuck no; it wasn’t – but it was the first time Whip did it to me. Like I’ve said, Whip was the kind of guy that wanted to be dominating, dominatorsalmost never did anything to the other.

I hadn’t even begged him for it, he just... did.

And fuck it was amazing.

My body was arching and whimpering by his touch, every cell of me begging for him to do it quicker. Aching for him to stop being so amazingly and overwhelmingly slow. I wanted all of him now, I wanted his cock in me instead of his fingers and his hands touching every inch of me. His mouth could gladly stay in the same place, continuing the same actions as they did, but since I guessed it would be hard for him to fuck me I settled for wanting to have his lips against mine instead, kissing me hungry.

Whip.” I cried, twitching my fingers in his hair as the only signal I could give to that I was close. My brain seemed to have settled on not letting out any other sounds then those of his name. “Whip...”

With a long sighing moan of his name I came in his mouth, feeling my arched back fall against the bed while sniffling lightly when I between half shut eye lids saw Whip moving up – pressing butterfly kisses over my still shaking body. Lightly he pressed his lips against mine, making me whimper when he pulled away all to soon without even using any tongue.

“I have to do that more,” he breathed with a grin while looking into my eyes with soft eyes glittering bright. “You looked fucking hot like that.”

“You couldn’t have figured that out earlier?” I wrapped my arms around his neck, crashing our lips together in a heated kiss. With a disgusted face I pulled away again. “Eck, you taste like me.”

Whip chuckled lightly against my lips. “You tasted like candy.”

“Funny,” I mumbled, moving my lips slowly against his without it actually ending in a kiss. “I always think cum taste salty.”

“Thank God I like the salty candy then.”

This resulted in a lust filled whimper from me and with him on his back when I pressed our lips together heatedly in a kiss filled with passion.

We didn’t do anything more though, we just stayed in the bed the rest of the morning until my mother called.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think it's Saturday today, but I'm not sure, so I just apologize anyway for being late on updating :p

And yes, the Sara being Cat's best friend is the kick ass Sara ^^
Check out her stories, especially this. My dad went crazy when I printed out all the pages O_o